Love solving crosswords but fail to get the right answers? Need answer for the clue "Tree French gentlemen planted in holy location" ??? Don't worry, we are here to help you find the perfect solutions to "The Times Specialist" crossword puzzles using the given "Tree French gentlemen planted in holy location" clue.
Definition of "SIMMON"
A rope or band made by twisting together pieces of straw or strands of heather or other vegetation, especially one used in thatching or roofing; rope of this material.
That crossword clue published 1 time/s & has 1 answer/s.
|The Times Specialist||7 August 2022||SIMMON|
Related clues by the Publisher: The Times Specialist
- Hamlet character with a name previously used in The Odyssey
- 1982 film in which Dustin Hoffman's character uses deception to secure a soap opera role
- Old-fashioned or conservative behaviour
- Russian novelist Ivan ____ created the character Oblomov, a personification of procrastination and idleness
- Garden game involving at least a dozen shots per player