Today is 24 September 2022 and we have the correct solution for the crossword clue "In the Old Testament, the wife of Isaac and the mother of Jacob and Esau" listed below:
Definition of "REBECCA"
The (notional) leader of a movement whose supporters attacked and demolished turnpike toll gates chiefly in south and west Wales in the period between 1839–44 in protest at high tolls; (also) a member of such a group of protesters. In later use applied to similar groups carrying out other acts of social protest, especially organized salmon-poaching raids.
The Crossword clue "In the Old Testament, the wife of Isaac and the mother of Jacob and Esau" published 2 time/s & has 1 answer/s.
|The Independents Jumbo General||24 September 2022||REBECCA|
- City in Volusia County, Florida, that is the headquarters of NASCAR and the Grand American Road Racing Association
- 1998 Mimi Leder film starring Elijah Wood, Téa Leoni, Morgan Freeman and Robert Duvall
- Former Canadian international footballer who married Karren Brady in 1995
- Demi Moore's first film as a director, a short starring her daughter Rumer Willis
- Skin disease involving inflammation of the sebaceous glands