Understanding Today's Crossword Puzzle
In today's crossword puzzle, the clue is "He burst onto the world's screens in The Charge Of The Light Brigade; he was Tasmania's ... Flynn." The answer to this clue is "ERROL."
The clue mentions a film, "The Charge Of The Light Brigade," which helps us narrow down the category to movies or actors. It also tells us that the person in question burst onto the world's screens, indicating that they gained sudden fame or popularity. The clue further provides the additional information that this person is associated with Tasmania.
Combining all these hints, we can conclude that the answer, "ERROL," refers to Errol Flynn. Errol Flynn was an actor who gained prominence after his role in the film "The Charge Of The Light Brigade." He was born in Hobart, Tasmania, making him associated with the region mentioned in the clue.
By correctly identifying the clues and analyzing the given information, we are able to determine that the answer to this crossword clue is indeed "ERROL."
- The clue indicates the importance of a film in the actor's career - "The Charge Of The Light Brigade"
- It highlights the sudden burst of fame attributed to this person
- The clue implies a connection to Tasmania, which narrows down the possibilities
Considering these elements, Errol Flynn emerges as the perfect fit for the given crossword clue.
The Crossword clue "He burst onto the world's screens in The Charge Of The Light Brigade; he was Tasmania's ... Flynn" published 11 time/s & has 1 answer/s.
|Lovatts Memory Lane
|26 January 2024
- Scottish motor-racing great who won his first Grand Prix in Italy in 1965, Jackie ...
- Nicholas Monsarrat's best-selling novel of the WWII Atlantic, The Cruel ...
- Father and son rag-and-bone men Albert and Harold were the attractions of this 1960s British comedy
- Mao Tse-tung retreated 10,000 km from the Nationalist Army of ... Kai-Shek in the Long March
- "There's no business like show business like no business I know," they sang. "Nowhere could you get that happy feeling when you are stealing that ... bow"