Love solving crosswords but fail to get the right answers? Need answer for the clue "Decoration of furniture with veneers, mainly of wood" ??? Don't worry, we are here to help you find the perfect solutions to "The Times Specialist" crossword puzzles using the given "Decoration of furniture with veneers, mainly of wood" clue.
a restored marquetry table top
Definition of "MARQUETRY"
inlaid work made from small pieces of coloured wood or other materials, used for the decoration of furnitureExample :
That crossword clue published 1 time/s & has 1 answer/s.
|The Times Specialist||7 August 2022||MARQUETRY|
Related clues by the Publisher: The Times Specialist
- Rarely sweat as a second villain on ship?
- The first name of the singer-songwriter known as Duffy
- Main protagonist of children's books by Tove Jansson
- The 2013 ____ Dealers Act made it illegal to pay cash for ____
- "Authority intoxicates, / And makes mere sots of magistrates; / The ____ of it invade the brain” (Samuel Butler)