Understanding Today's Crossword Puzzle
Today's clue is "Australia's legendary batsman" and the answer for this clue is "DONBRADMAN". Let's take a closer look at why this clue has this answer:
1. Australia: This clue indicates that we are looking for someone related to Australia. Australia is a country known for its cricket history and has produced many great cricketers.
2. Legendary: This suggests that we are looking for someone who is highly regarded and respected in the cricket world. The term "legendary" emphasizes the greatness and significance of the individual.
3. Batsman: This clue specifies that we are searching for a cricketer who primarily excels in batting. A batsman is responsible for scoring runs for their team and plays a crucial role in the game.
Putting all the clues together, we can deduce that the answer is "DONBRADMAN." Sir Donald Bradman, widely regarded as one of the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket, perfectly fits the given clues. He was an Australian cricketer who achieved legendary status due to his exceptional batting skills.
Sir Donald Bradman holds numerous records and is considered a batting genius. He had an amazing career spanning from the 1920s to the 1940s, where he consistently scored at an incredible average. Bradman's contributions to Australian cricket are unparalleled and have made him an icon in the sport.
In conclusion, the answer "DONBRADMAN" aligns perfectly with the clue "Australia's legendary batsman," as it accurately points to Sir Donald Bradman, an Australian cricket legend known for his extraordinary batting abilities.
The Crossword clue "Australia's legendary batsman" published 25 time/s & has 1 answer/s.
|Lovatts Memory Lane
|4 February 2024
- Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip visited the Calgary Stampede in this Canadian province during the Royal Tour of 1959
- Mrs Wallis Simpson became Duchess ... in June, 1937
- "Can it be that it was all so simple then? Or has time rewritten every line; If we had the chance to ... again; Tell me, would we, could we," sang Barbra Streisand in The Way We Were
- The first such storage for supplies of the recently discovered types A, B, AB and O was established in a hospital in Leningrad in 1937 - the Red Cross would run it today
- The 1953 movie musical Kiss Me Kate starred Howard Keel and ... Grayson