Category: Vox Crossword Answers
01-August-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.What someone may do if you're undergoing scarification
- 2.The Latin word discus for the modern words disk, desk, dish and dais
- 3.Carrie Underwood song that won Most Performed Song of the Year in the 2007 ASCAP Country Music Awards
- 4.300 miles straight west of Darwin, say
- 5.Stretch of time it takes to get to doomsday, to those with a poetical bent
- 6.What's likely to happen to you if you choose amateur snake milking as a hobby
- 7.Half a dozen to a lady in Timisoara
- 8.Only Asian security trading facility in the top four by market capitalization, for short
- 9.Item that may cause you to file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- 10.Subject of Jung Chang and Jon Halliday's 2005 biography subtitled "The Unknown Story"
- 11.Drink from Coca-Cola Norway, launched in 1996, that had a relaunch of 1.5L bottles after a massive consumer Facebook campaign
- 12.Song with an explanatory subtitle by will.i.am with Mick Jagger and Jennifer Lopez, released on the iTunes Store in late 2011
- 13.What the dog (somewhat overweight, I admit) almost always does to my steak
- 14.What my wife always demands that I do after using the toothpaste
- 15.How Robert Hodgson and his compatriots got to New Amsterdam from England in 1657?
- 16.US Public Law 109-308, signed by President George W. Bush on October 6, 2006, that concerned service and other animals
- 17.Clever or enlightening insight
- 18.Ancient Cambodian trumpet, now recreated from carvings of Angkor Wat
- 19.Hue that has the ISCC-NBS color number of 89
- 20.Will and Katie's son, that was played by Alex Neustaedter, on USA Network's "Colony"
- 21.What papeda, one of the staple foods of Western New Guinea, is made of
- 22.Filmmaker ___ Burns, Grand Marshal for the 2016 Pasadena Tournament of Roses' Rose Parade
- 23.Geographic features that are vital to desert, nomadic people, particularly after heavy rains leading to seasonal vegetation
- 24.One of two Formula One racing teams owned by Austrian beverage company Red Bull from 2006-17, for short
- 25.Order that's the arch-enemy of the Jedi Order
- 26.Giant avians that sound as if they'd be useful for lawn care duties
- 27.Language people usually converse in in Luang Prabang province and Loei province
- 28.111 mile long river in the Philippines originating near Mount Data and flowing into the South China Sea
- 29.Dance that was first referred to in the 1590 witchcraft trial of Doctor Fian in "Edenbrough", Scotland
- 30.Moon also known as Jupiter XLIX discovered by a team from the University of Hawaii in 2003
- 31.___ Purviance, Charlie Chaplin's frequent leading lady, played by Penelope Ann Miller in "Chaplin"
- 32.Apple TV+ sci-fi drama where activities revolve around the twins Kofun and Haniwa, born with a surprising talent
- 33.NASA satellite launched in Earth orbit on May 4, 2002 to study and measure radiance, reflectance and backscatter
- 34.Gangs of wild, hoodlum gerbils?
- 35.Two-time Emmy-winners Burrell and Pennington
- 36.Babble on to anyone who listens about the alien plants that have taken over your bathroom
- 37.276-mile-long Missouri river that the Harry S. Truman Reservoir and the Lake of the Ozarks sits on
- 38.Bonnie who created and hosts PBS' weekly news analysis program "To the Contrary"
- 39.Lady Katharine ___, author of "My Father, Bertrand Russell" ('75) and founder of "The Bertrand Russell Society"
- 40.Letters often preceding "xing" and accompanied by a silhouette of a person walking on a yellow background
- 41.Style like the interior of Mexico City's Palacio de Bellas Artes, for example
- 42.Better known name of Jonathan King, Newark, Delaware's hip hop record producer who produced Mac Miller's "Donald Trump" in 2011
- 43.Totally repugnant
- 44.Org. HQed in Chicago comprised of thousands of trained specialists all anxious to save your choppers
- 45.Gulf through which India exports over $50 billion in goods and provides an ongoing warship escort
- 46.Intl. foundation that is dedicated to war reporting, war art and war memory
- 47.State, in short, which had as its first permanent capital the community of Cahaba, now a ghost town
- 48.What Yosemite Sam frequently used to describe Bugs Bunny as
- 49.Professional surname of Chaim Witz, outlandish bassist, musician and TV personality
- 50.George who was mayor of Peekskill and went on to higher positions
- 51.What I always did to the car brakes after changing the fluid in those days when I was a DIY car guy
- 52.Just over 14% of Jackie Joyner-Kersee's 1992 Olympic gold medal-winning performance
- 53.Measurements that are commonly applied to vitamins
- 54.G7es (T5) "Zaunkonig" torpedo, used by WWII U-boats, was nicknamed this by the Brits
- 55.Like bees on the rampage, in a quaint sort of way
- 56.Single named singer who released her debut R&B album "Fin" in February 2017
- 57.The annoying unevenness you always trip over when you're trying to steal from first, and the fourth official gets you every time
- 58.Avril Lavigne's 2002 single "Sk8er ___"
- 59.Title a Kurdish tribal chieftain will usually be addressed with
- 60.Site that bills itself as a "global marketplace for unique and creative goods" and where vintage goods must be proven to be 20 years old plus
- 61.One of the abbreviations used for a paraprofessional educator, a foreign national working in a Japanese classroom
- 62.Type of admiral Richard Byrd, discoverer of Antarctica's Mount Sidle in 1934, was
- 63.W. Hemisphere, 60 million strong gp. that the Royal Dutch Touring Club and Touring Club Suisse is affiliated with
- 64.Tiny, minty thing which when reversed can be seen as a military maneuver
- 65.Tiny things that myrmecologists really get into
- 66.Whoever wins the November election will break some records in terms of this on inauguration day
- 67.Tiny, common little critters that appear not to age and can regenerate
- 68.Something that German students completing their medical courses need not be in order to be an assistant doctor
- 69.Cat with a Twitter account (with over 30,000 followers) that's the mascot of the Turkish Republican People's Party
- 70.Join up for classes at London's English National Ballet
- 71.Alternate term for the edible white part of a cauliflower
- 72.Loch on the north west coast of Scotland that opens on to The Minch
- 73.Ferrera who played Betty Suarez in ABC's "Ugly Betty"
- 74.Like Victor Vasarely's 1975 acrylic on canvas painting "Vonal-Stri"
- 75.Move out where you can be easily seen, right in the middle of the infested potato field
- 76.What you do when you sign your mortgage agreement, basically
- 77.Rapper who had his phrase "Oppan Gangnam style" make the top ten list in the 2012 "Yale Book of Quotations"
- 78.Acronym that the National Association of Broadcast Employees and Technicians used before 1940
- 79."Old ___", name of the U.S. Army's 101st Airborne Division's screaming eagle
- 80.One of about 10,000 the NSF hands out every year
About Vox Crosswords
Vox crosswords are published by the popular American news website Vox Media. The media house believes that there is very little context as compared to the information held us. People have a very narrow insight that gets further shadowed by a variety of information. The Vox media channel which is also very popular on you tube offers its users a variety of interesting content like News, Blogs, Politics, Food, Business Explanatory journalism and last but not the least crosswords. The Vox crosswords is the collective brainchild of Melissa Bell, Ezra Klein and Matthew Yglesias and was launched in 2014. They came up with a plan to publish one crossword puzzle daily from Monday to Saturday. However while the number of puzzles may seem to be just one, Vox soon became popular because it’s chief crossword writer Adrian Powell who proved to be a master at stuffing a huge amount of vocabulary into a ten by ten square.
Playing Vox Crosswords
The crosswords published by Vox are simple crosswords and they do not have any special contests as of now. The crosswords that are released each day can be quite challenging and are sure to get you addicted. These puzzles come each day with a hope to teach you something new and help you bust the stress that surrounds you. Once you complete the crossword, make sure that you like us on social media and also bookmark our page so that the newest of crosswords can reach you every day.
Vox crossword answers can be found online on the same day and the clues that are dished out are good enough to challenge an experienced crossword enthusiast. If you are stuck somewhere then you can look for the answers to the clue on many online websites. Reading blogs and articles explaining tough crosswords may also help you get through the grid. The answers to the clues can be found more easily if you are a regular player of other popular crosswords like The Guardian and The New York Times Crossword puzzle etc. By solving these puzzles and reading the clues regularly, you are sure to polish your crossword skills and take them to the next level.
Solving crosswords on a daily basis gives needs a good amount of thinking and this provides your brain with a daily dose of exercise. Increase your vocabulary and your knowledge as you cruise through Vox crosswords daily from Monday to Saturday. The crosswords are known to be an excellent stress buster and you actually have fun while doing it.
The Vox Crossword Author: The Vox crossword puzzles are written by famous well known crossword setters with a wide variety of experience. Adrain Powell is the main person behind the construction of the crosswords. He is known to create the most impactful ten by ten grid puzzles which may fool you by their size. However the content stuffed inside is sure to impress you. These crosswords are later checked by the Vox editorial team.
Play Vox Crossword Today – Click Here
Vox Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers” 911 website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Vox crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!