Category: USA Today Crossword Answers
5-August-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Whitewater vessel
- 2.State capital with an annual auto race, for short
- 3.Searches thoroughly
- 4.Like cvtvhakv
- 5.Old title derived from "Caesar"
- 6.Pieces of furniture with short legs
- 7."De Cierta Manera" country
- 8.Instrument with keys
- 9.Some computers
- 11."The ___ the limit!"
- 12.Chop ___ (American Chinese dish)
- 13.Skin designs, for short
- 14.Most severe
- 15.Person receiving one-on-one guidance
- 16.Human trunks
- 17."Nobody ___ Baby in a corner"
- 18.A "domino" one is filled with black beans and cheese
- 19.Suffix for "Taiwan"
- 20.Lambda-winning Da'Shaun L. Harrison book
- 21.Public test versions of software
- 22.Rating symbols
- 24.Government agents
- 25.Phrase said while raising a glass
- 26.Able to be understood
- 29.Raison d'___
- 30.Unit of land size
- 31.Virgin Island on which Charlotte Amalie is located
- 32.Coop occupant
- 33.Spanish for 3-Down
- 34.Cafe au ___
- 35.List of the best
- 36.Feature of the word "ghastly"
- 37."Jane ___"
- 38.Talk sweetly
- 39.Direction opposite sur
- 40.Make angry
- 41.Insect similar to a cricket
- 42.Say something
- 43.Insect similar to a termite
- 44.Hand-flapping or listening to a song on repeat, for example
- 46.Starfleet Academy students
- 47."I don't want to hear this!"
- 48.Garment with a pencil variety
- 49.Scurries, or destroys
- 50.___ to (take care of)
- 51.Steer clear of
- 53.Stories with culprits
- 54.Animal that puts the "pair" in "parrot"
- 55."Wish me luck . . ."
- 56.Double-___ (two-section mobile homes)
- 57."It's fun to stay at the ___"
- 58.Not pro-
- 59.Ear-shaped musical symbol
- 60.Instrument with keys
- 61.What a team leader might try to boost
- 62.Go together well
- 63.Round objects
- 64.Loses as a supporter
- 65.Civil rights leader known for her work with the Little Rock Nine
- 66.Really important
- 67.This and this
- 68.Nine-digit ID, for short
About USA Today Crosswords:
USA Today crossword is a part of the USA Today newspaper that is printed across 37 sites in the country and 5 international sites. With the newspaper’s weekly print circulation of 726,906 and a digital subscription of 504,000, the newspaper and its crosswords are closely followed by more than 2.6 million people across the country. The crosswords published in the paper are mostly constructed and edited by Eric Agrad, a young cruciverbalists who was earlier the assistant editor of Puzzles and Games at Andrews McMeel Syndication. Eric started working as an editor for USA Today crosswords from 2nd December 2019.
The crosswords published at USA Today are distributed by the Andrews McMeel Syndication which is currently the largest independent newspaper syndicate in the country. The crosswords can be found on the USA Today’s puzzle section. Apart from the crosswords, the platform offers different gaming options such as word puzzles, jigsaw, Sudoku, kenken, card games, etc. The USA Today Crossword answers are published one day after the crossword puzzle is published in the paper or on the online print. Users are allowed to freely choose any game from the puzzles section as per their likes. The website also offers all cruciverbalists the opportunity to solve their most difficult crosswords by offering them crosswords that are demanding, cryptic and extremely challenging.
These crosswords are absolutely perfect for honing your crossword skills and are specially designed and edited by America’s foremost crossword expert, Stanley Newman. If in case you find yourself lost while solving the puzzle, you can simply click on the reveal button located at bottom-left of your screen to find the help needed to solve the puzzle or the right USA Today puzzle answers.
USA Today Crossword Contests:
Being one of the most sought after newspapers in the country, The USA Today puzzles section offers the widest known variety of crosswords and other mind games to their loyal readers. The crosswords provided at USA Today are designed for their millions of users with different difficulty levels. Some of the puzzles are easy, some are medium while some belong to the difficult level. The publication house has also published crossword book for their users that includes 200 puzzles that start up slow and easy in the starting and gradually get difficult towards the middle and end.
Author: Erik Agard
- Play Daily USA Crossword – Click Here
USA Today Crossword Puzzle Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get usa today crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!