Category: USA Today Crossword Answers
25-November-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Short sleep
- 2.Part of an infographic
- 3.Talent show performance
- 4.In close proximity to
- 6.Turn chips or stocks into money
- 7.Suffix for "Japan" or "Bhutan"
- 8.Powerful businessperson
- 9.Curved part of the foot
- 10.Org. providing health care to tribal members
- 11.Unchallenging class
- 12."Mm-hmm . . ."
- 13.Goiabada fruit
- 14.Run ___ of (come into conflict with)
- 15.Female horse
- 17.Hockey surface
- 18.Least large
- 19.Country between Ghana and Benin
- 20.Gold, in Spanish
- 21.Do a spin
- 22.All wet
- 23.Archer's item
- 24."Chances ___ . . ."
- 26.A thing of the ___
- 27."___ me every time"
- 28.Baking tool that might be star-shaped
- 29.Metaphor for something irresistible
- 30.Physicians (Abbr.)
- 31.Alleged Himalayan creature
- 33.Shoulder-to-hip accessory
- 34.Currency in France and Spain
- 35.Cooking byproduct
- 36.Bird with orange plumage
- 37.Purplish color
- 38.Most common word in English
- 39.Fence entrance
- 40.Shoelace-securing strategy
- 41.New versions of old movies
- 42.Feels bad for
- 43.Dried cranberries
- 44.Slightest amount
- 45.". . . by which I mean . . ."
- 46."SHE WORE A ___ AND SHE CAME DOWN IN A BUBBLE, DOUG"
- 47.Volleyball player's elbow protector
- 48.Gumbo vegetable
- 49.Singular form of "Inuit"
- 50.Benedict Wong's "Doctor Strange" character
- 51.Hockey venue
- 53.Low tie score
- 54.Future physician's exam
- 55.Beams in some security systems
- 56.Alma ___
- 57.Author of the poem "Allowables"
- 58.___ in your shirt
- 59.Group in a movie's credits
- 60.Interior designer's focus
- 61.For old times' ___
- 62.Female fowl
- 63.Less cooked
- 64."How Europe Underdeveloped ___" (Walter Rodney book)
- 65.Worry for a while
- 66.Urgent acronym
- 67.Missouri city, for short
- 68.Drink slowly
- 69.Zora ___ Hurston
- 70.Made a sound like a horse
- 71.Took a break
- 72.Chews like a rodent
- 73.Part of a ping-pong table
- 74.Carrie Fisher's "Star Wars" character
About USA Today Crosswords:
USA Today crossword is a part of the USA Today newspaper that is printed across 37 sites in the country and 5 international sites. With the newspaper’s weekly print circulation of 726,906 and a digital subscription of 504,000, the newspaper and its crosswords are closely followed by more than 2.6 million people across the country. The crosswords published in the paper are mostly constructed and edited by Eric Agrad, a young cruciverbalists who was earlier the assistant editor of Puzzles and Games at Andrews McMeel Syndication. Eric started working as an editor for USA Today crosswords from 2nd December 2019.
The crosswords published at USA Today are distributed by the Andrews McMeel Syndication which is currently the largest independent newspaper syndicate in the country. The crosswords can be found on the USA Today’s puzzle section. Apart from the crosswords, the platform offers different gaming options such as word puzzles, jigsaw, Sudoku, kenken, card games, etc. The USA Today Crossword answers are published one day after the crossword puzzle is published in the paper or on the online print. Users are allowed to freely choose any game from the puzzles section as per their likes. The website also offers all cruciverbalists the opportunity to solve their most difficult crosswords by offering them crosswords that are demanding, cryptic and extremely challenging.
These crosswords are absolutely perfect for honing your crossword skills and are specially designed and edited by America’s foremost crossword expert, Stanley Newman. If in case you find yourself lost while solving the puzzle, you can simply click on the reveal button located at bottom-left of your screen to find the help needed to solve the puzzle or the right USA Today puzzle answers.
USA Today Crossword Contests:
Being one of the most sought after newspapers in the country, The USA Today puzzles section offers the widest known variety of crosswords and other mind games to their loyal readers. The crosswords provided at USA Today are designed for their millions of users with different difficulty levels. Some of the puzzles are easy, some are medium while some belong to the difficult level. The publication house has also published crossword book for their users that includes 200 puzzles that start up slow and easy in the starting and gradually get difficult towards the middle and end.
Author: Erik Agard
- Play Daily USA Crossword – Click Here
USA Today Crossword Puzzle Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get usa today crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!