Category: USA Today Crossword Answers
23-September-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Suffix for "Gabon" or "Japan"
- 2.___ strip (cosmetic product)
- 3.Seriously bad
- 4."Wait a little longer"
- 5.Theater performer
- 6.Appliance with a lint trap
- 7.Challenge for a day care worker
- 8."Much ___ About Nothing"
- 9.Its motto is "Ua Mau ke Ea o ka 'Aina i ka Pono"
- 10.Seaside structure
- 11.Goal of an annual Sept. 23 observance
- 12.Crash into each other
- 13.Formal argument
- 14.Take to court
- 15.Lend your assistance
- 17.Diving apparatus
- 18.Puerto Rican
- 19.Person from Merca or Mogadishu
- 20.Fizzy drink
- 21.Law passed shortly after the Capitol Crawl in 1990
- 22.Piece of coal or clay
- 23.Something to keep a dog on
- 24."Oh, meant to say . . ."
- 25.Person from Wales or Westminster
- 26.Western Indian language
- 27.Taj Mahal material
- 28.Even on the scoreboard
- 29.Nigerian singer Ayra
- 30.Dallas NBA player, for short
- 31.Driver's licenses, etc
- 32.___ halaya (purple dessert)
- 33.Irish bars
- 34.Eclair filling
- 35."Ex-Factor" or "Drivers License"
- 36.Support artisans from the area
- 37.Fixture for dancing
- 38.Yellowfin tuna
- 40.Knight's title
- 41.Person who's admired
- 42.Mississippi-to-Alabama direction
- 44.Pond flower
- 46.Part of a pencil
- 47.Got in position for vipassana meditation
- 48.Flo Milli's genre
- 49.Org. whose "B" stands for "Bar"
- 50.Soaks in hot water
- 53.Share a border with
- 54.Have a meal
- 55.Move carefully
- 56.The Louvre's city
- 57.Opposite of 14-Across
- 58.Unit equal to 2,000 pounds
- 59.College-level course for high schoolers
- 60.Highest card in a royal flush
- 61.Capricorn animal
- 62.Number that Ozzie Smith wore
- 63."Bye now!"
- 64.What hula dancers have that clog dancers don't
- 66.Minor criticism to "pick"
- 67.___ pole
- 69."Kana Yaari" rapper ___ B
- 72.Noteworthy period
- 73.Ocean movement
- 74.Me, in French
- 76.Deck for fortunetelling
- 77.___ jacket (denim garment)
- 78.Mary ___ Moore
About USA Today Crosswords:
USA Today crossword is a part of the USA Today newspaper that is printed across 37 sites in the country and 5 international sites. With the newspaper’s weekly print circulation of 726,906 and a digital subscription of 504,000, the newspaper and its crosswords are closely followed by more than 2.6 million people across the country. The crosswords published in the paper are mostly constructed and edited by Eric Agrad, a young cruciverbalists who was earlier the assistant editor of Puzzles and Games at Andrews McMeel Syndication. Eric started working as an editor for USA Today crosswords from 2nd December 2019.
The crosswords published at USA Today are distributed by the Andrews McMeel Syndication which is currently the largest independent newspaper syndicate in the country. The crosswords can be found on the USA Today’s puzzle section. Apart from the crosswords, the platform offers different gaming options such as word puzzles, jigsaw, Sudoku, kenken, card games, etc. The USA Today Crossword answers are published one day after the crossword puzzle is published in the paper or on the online print. Users are allowed to freely choose any game from the puzzles section as per their likes. The website also offers all cruciverbalists the opportunity to solve their most difficult crosswords by offering them crosswords that are demanding, cryptic and extremely challenging.
These crosswords are absolutely perfect for honing your crossword skills and are specially designed and edited by America’s foremost crossword expert, Stanley Newman. If in case you find yourself lost while solving the puzzle, you can simply click on the reveal button located at bottom-left of your screen to find the help needed to solve the puzzle or the right USA Today puzzle answers.
USA Today Crossword Contests:
Being one of the most sought after newspapers in the country, The USA Today puzzles section offers the widest known variety of crosswords and other mind games to their loyal readers. The crosswords provided at USA Today are designed for their millions of users with different difficulty levels. Some of the puzzles are easy, some are medium while some belong to the difficult level. The publication house has also published crossword book for their users that includes 200 puzzles that start up slow and easy in the starting and gradually get difficult towards the middle and end.
Author: Erik Agard
- Play Daily USA Crossword – Click Here
USA Today Crossword Puzzle Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get usa today crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!