Category: USA Today Crossword Answers
18-September-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Like green apples and lemons
- 2.___ up (makes oily)
- 4.Stinging plant
- 5."None for me"
- 6.Response to great news, in a text
- 7."___ really no big deal!"
- 8.Pool stick
- 9.504 ___ (1977 disability rights protest)
- 10.Chess piece also called a castle
- 11.Aussie "bears"
- 12."Grand" instruments
- 13.Future's opposite
- 14.Author of many fables
- 15.What's leftover after a demolition
- 16.Excitedly smiles for a photo
- 17.Spanish appetizer
- 18."The cake ___ lie" (Portal catchphrase)
- 19.Silent approvals
- 20.Burrito add-on, for short
- 21.Female sheep
- 22.Diva's solo
- 23.Crow's sound
- 24.On the ocean
- 25.Childbirth professional
- 26.Snaky fish
- 27."Half-Blood Blues" author Edugyan
- 28.Letter before omega
- 29."The Incredibles" fashion designer Mode
- 30.Like many moccasins
- 31.Horse with white patches
- 32.Steamed bun
- 33.Body parts with lids
- 34.Instruction to a horse
- 35.Musical celebration before a wedding
- 36.Clarified butter often brushed on naan
- 37.UFO pilots
- 38.A shoe's might be six inches high
- 39.Atlas diagram
- 40.Very much
- 41.Stinging insects
- 42.Crunchy/gooey ice cream flavor
- 43.Lines on city maps (Abbr.)
- 44.Sustainable, ethical commerce practice
- 45.Food often paired with rice
- 46.The "N" in NSFW
- 47."___ ideas?"
- 48.This minute
- 49.Pooch trained to provide emotional support
- 50.Matar paneer veggie
- 51.Team leader
- 52.Backyard water toy
- 53.Golden rule preposition
- 55.Tiny songbird
- 57.Design detail, for short
- 59.Computer brand
- 60.Letters texted to someone who's running late
- 61.Flash ___
- 62.Pepper's partner
- 63.Super close pals, for short
- 64.Small battery
- 65.Garden tool
- 66.Manicurist's tool
- 67.Exercises that a pelvic floor therapist might prescribe
- 69.Send by mail
- 70.Ink-producing sea creatures
- 71.Is self-employed, perhaps
- 73.___ Alto, California
- 74.Sigh of ___
- 75.Anna's sister in "Frozen"
- 76.Otter relative
- 77.Site with health info
About USA Today Crosswords:
USA Today crossword is a part of the USA Today newspaper that is printed across 37 sites in the country and 5 international sites. With the newspaper’s weekly print circulation of 726,906 and a digital subscription of 504,000, the newspaper and its crosswords are closely followed by more than 2.6 million people across the country. The crosswords published in the paper are mostly constructed and edited by Eric Agrad, a young cruciverbalists who was earlier the assistant editor of Puzzles and Games at Andrews McMeel Syndication. Eric started working as an editor for USA Today crosswords from 2nd December 2019.
The crosswords published at USA Today are distributed by the Andrews McMeel Syndication which is currently the largest independent newspaper syndicate in the country. The crosswords can be found on the USA Today’s puzzle section. Apart from the crosswords, the platform offers different gaming options such as word puzzles, jigsaw, Sudoku, kenken, card games, etc. The USA Today Crossword answers are published one day after the crossword puzzle is published in the paper or on the online print. Users are allowed to freely choose any game from the puzzles section as per their likes. The website also offers all cruciverbalists the opportunity to solve their most difficult crosswords by offering them crosswords that are demanding, cryptic and extremely challenging.
These crosswords are absolutely perfect for honing your crossword skills and are specially designed and edited by America’s foremost crossword expert, Stanley Newman. If in case you find yourself lost while solving the puzzle, you can simply click on the reveal button located at bottom-left of your screen to find the help needed to solve the puzzle or the right USA Today puzzle answers.
USA Today Crossword Contests:
Being one of the most sought after newspapers in the country, The USA Today puzzles section offers the widest known variety of crosswords and other mind games to their loyal readers. The crosswords provided at USA Today are designed for their millions of users with different difficulty levels. Some of the puzzles are easy, some are medium while some belong to the difficult level. The publication house has also published crossword book for their users that includes 200 puzzles that start up slow and easy in the starting and gradually get difficult towards the middle and end.
Author: Erik Agard
- Play Daily USA Crossword – Click Here
USA Today Crossword Puzzle Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get usa today crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!