Category: Universal Crossword Answers
26-June-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Only freely flying mammals
- 2.Less tanned
- 3.Sacred bird in ancient Egypt
- 4.Electrical outlet
- 6.Extend an ___ branch
- 7.Deer dad
- 8.Old record player
- 9.Danson of "The Good Place"
- 10.Performs in a play
- 11.Country between Turkey and Turkmenistan
- 12.Place for a gala
- 13.Piece of lore
- 14.Give to a GoFundMe, say
- 15.Six-legged nuisances
- 16.Real estate units
- 17.No longer emotionally invested in
- 18.Not just my
- 19.Not quite on the level?
- 20.Hole for a shoelace
- 21.Black, Red or Coral
- 22.Upwardly mobile?
- 23.Slept noisily
- 24.Country on the Gulf of Riga
- 25.16 : Abraham :: 44 : ___
- 26.Accent missing from "Haagen-Dazs"
- 27.Sign from above
- 28.Unalaska native
- 29.Green legume
- 30.Atoms that have lost electrons, for instance
- 31."I'll pass"
- 32.Is incapable of
- 33.Buzz generator?
- 35.Basic belief
- 36.___ Eats (food ordering service)
- 38.Battle in a brain game
- 39.Avian hatchling
- 40.Crazes that lack staying power
- 41.Many a park monument
- 42.Highly secretive org
- 43.Completely wear out
- 44.The Ugly Duckling, eventually
- 46.Emblem on a military uniform
- 47."Hunters" actress Lena
- 48.For-profit counterpart of a credit union
- 49.Heats, as water for rice
- 50.Tequila plant
- 51.Islamic analogue for kosher
- 52.Winter sculpture material
- 53.Believe without confirming
- 56.Remains united
- 57.Feeding America, e.g., briefly
- 59.Confessional figure
- 60.Vote for?
- 61.Range of Anita Baker or Tina Turner
- 62.Introvert's opportunity to recharge
- 63.Snow queen voiced by Idina Menzel
- 64.Sop up
- 65.What a will distributes
- 66.Some chestnut-and-white horses
- 67.Like many touchy topics
- 68.Mean critic's "drink"
- 69.Austrian mountain
- 70.Cure for writer's block?
- 71.Apt rhyme for "blowout"
- 72.Bacardi products
- 73.Shallow-water boating hazards
- 74.Graceful, one-handed basketball move
About Universal Crossword:
Universal Crossword is the brainchild of famous cruciverbalist and crossword constructor Timothy Parker who is a renowned American puzzle editor, TV producer and a game creator. Parker began writing and constructing puzzles in 1996 under the feature, Daily Crossword which was later taken under its wing by Universal Press Syndicate and made available to newspapers and other clients all across the world by 1997. It was later in 1999 that Parker along with Universal Press Syndicate’s UClick established the Puzzle Society. He was the editor of the Universal Uclick, a crossword and games platform. The Universal crosswords at Uclick come in various difficulty levels, allowing the users to choose their levels before starting the puzzle. The crossword clues and themes are provided fresh to the customers every day. The Sunday’s 21 X 21 grid crossword is the most interesting and difficult crossword of the week provided by the platform. Finding the universal crossword answers based on the clues might be a little tricky, but not something that is impossible.
Apart from these basic crosswords, UClick also offers a wide range of puzzles that includes casual games to its consumers under its portals, The Puzzle Society and UClickGames. They offer everything from crosswords, word games, suduko, kakuro and much more. In 2017 David Steinberg, the youngest crossword wiz of the generation, was named as the editor of the Puzzle Society and in 2018, he was named as the editor of the Universal Crosswords.
Universal Crossword Contest:
Universal Crosswords is a daily and Sunday international puzzle platform that constructs interesting theme based crosswords for their followers from across the world. Steinberg constructed women oriented crosswords in the month of March to celebrate the Women’s day or rather Women’s Month – March. All the 36 crosswords were created by women crossword constructors. Some of these crosswords were simple while some were really difficult. The universal crossword puzzle answers for the Sunday Contests are declared one day after the crossword is published.
Authors: David Steinberg
- Play Daily Universal Crossword – Click Here
Universal Crossword Solution
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Universal Crossword Puzzle Answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!