Category: Universal Crossword Answers
25-May-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Stan of Marvel Comics
- 2.Red or blue caplet in "The Matrix"
- 3.A Swiss army knife has many
- 4.Speak pompously
- 6.Took a breather
- 7.Grinders and hoagies
- 9.Cold Filipino treat with a repetitive name
- 11.Buck passer?
- 12.Chicago Sky star Quigley
- 13.Polynesian-themed bar type
- 14.Pen brand
- 15.Not at all close
- 16.Pixy ___ (candy)
- 17.Dishonorable dudes
- 19.Light, fluffy dessert
- 20.Ironically, they may be even
- 21.For fear that
- 22.Cats and snakes, e.g
- 23.Hiring process
- 24.___ Taco (former ice cream treat with a rhyming name)
- 25.Once owned
- 26.Navigate thin ice?
- 27.Hit hard, in the Bible
- 28.Patriotic American chant
- 29.Shrek or Fiona
- 30.Breakfast creation with a fluffy white base
- 31."___ off to you!"
- 32.Did keto, say
- 33."Despicable Me" antihero
- 34.Taken-back autos
- 35.Jigsaw puzzle side
- 36.Laugh syllable in "Billie Jean"
- 37."___ Mananitas" (Mexican birthday song)
- 38.Meaty appetizer served with ranch
- 39.Candy wafer in a roll
- 40."Dexter" channel, for short
- 41.Org. that takes many forms?
- 42.Personal histories
- 43.Chap who calls chips "crisps"
- 44.Surprise attacks
- 45.Diamond unit
- 46.___ feeling (instinct)
- 49.Cabo ___ Lucas
- 50.Mardi Gras city, for short
- 51.Psychic's "gift": Abbr
- 52."What time ___?"
- 53.Hardly speedy
- 54.Calif. airport near SJC
- 55.Jessica of "Honey"
- 56.Tibetan priest
- 57.Puts a strain on
- 58.Painter Picasso
- 59.Vientiane native
- 60.A banana duct-taped to the wall, to some
- 61.Dust arachnids
- 62.Frozen drink brand
- 63.Try to buy, at an auction
- 64.Cpl.'s superior
- 65.Name within "brainiac"
- 66.Smell and taste
- 67.Like a lemon
- 68.2003 animated film about a legendary sailor
- 70.Bobby who sang "Dream Lover"
- 71.Constantly vex
- 72.Destination in the "Odyssey"
- 73.Musical about an orphan
- 75.Famed Manhattan neighborhood ... or where you wouldn't find 20-, 29-, 36- and 44-Across?
- 76.Additional people
About Universal Crossword:
Universal Crossword is the brainchild of famous cruciverbalist and crossword constructor Timothy Parker who is a renowned American puzzle editor, TV producer and a game creator. Parker began writing and constructing puzzles in 1996 under the feature, Daily Crossword which was later taken under its wing by Universal Press Syndicate and made available to newspapers and other clients all across the world by 1997. It was later in 1999 that Parker along with Universal Press Syndicate’s UClick established the Puzzle Society. He was the editor of the Universal Uclick, a crossword and games platform. The Universal crosswords at Uclick come in various difficulty levels, allowing the users to choose their levels before starting the puzzle. The crossword clues and themes are provided fresh to the customers every day. The Sunday’s 21 X 21 grid crossword is the most interesting and difficult crossword of the week provided by the platform. Finding the universal crossword answers based on the clues might be a little tricky, but not something that is impossible.
Apart from these basic crosswords, UClick also offers a wide range of puzzles that includes casual games to its consumers under its portals, The Puzzle Society and UClickGames. They offer everything from crosswords, word games, suduko, kakuro and much more. In 2017 David Steinberg, the youngest crossword wiz of the generation, was named as the editor of the Puzzle Society and in 2018, he was named as the editor of the Universal Crosswords.
Universal Crossword Contest:
Universal Crosswords is a daily and Sunday international puzzle platform that constructs interesting theme based crosswords for their followers from across the world. Steinberg constructed women oriented crosswords in the month of March to celebrate the Women’s day or rather Women’s Month – March. All the 36 crosswords were created by women crossword constructors. Some of these crosswords were simple while some were really difficult. The universal crossword puzzle answers for the Sunday Contests are declared one day after the crossword is published.
Authors: David Steinberg
- Play Daily Universal Crossword – Click Here
Universal Crossword Solution
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Universal Crossword Puzzle Answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!