Category: Universal Crossword Answers
24-June-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Alerts in advance
- 2.Parts of instructions
- 3.Large shrimp
- 4.Tinker's receiver in baseball
- 5.Accept responsibility for
- 6.Per ___ income
- 7.Gem that may be black
- 8.Intuits --> Charges
- 9.Source of college credit, in brief
- 10.Smooths in woodworking
- 11.Biblical wise men
- 12.Gossip to "spill"
- 13.Apple product with a notch
- 15.Radish relative
- 18.Pats down
- 19."My intent is ..."
- 20.Noted canal or lake
- 21.Lambs' mothers
- 22.Six, in Italy
- 23.Fancy foil --> Lose one's hearing
- 24.Paris or Kathy --> Discover suddenly
- 26.Kids' summer spot
- 27.Diamond side
- 28.Letter before omega
- 29.GPS forerunner
- 30.Relative who might be great
- 31.Fiona of "Killing Eve"
- 32.Golf ball stand
- 33.Soviet first lady Gorbacheva
- 34.Longtime Nissan brand
- 35.Heap --> It can be savory or sweet
- 36.Texter's POV lead-in
- 37.Word before "group" or "rate"
- 38.Hit with snowballs --> Ferret, e.g
- 39.It creeps up
- 40.Anatomical pouch
- 41.Spewing fumes, say --> Moping
- 42.W, directionally
- 43.Makes amends
- 44.In the past
- 45.Paris accord?
- 46.It's not what you say but how you say it
- 47.___ Stadium (L.A. Rams' home)
- 48.Skating jumps ... or, read as two parts, a theme hint --> Graph lines
- 49.Declared with authority
- 50.Nearly boils --> Oodles
- 51.Argument, to a Brit
- 53.Actress Longoria
- 54.Judo mat
- 55.It really sucks --> It does the heavy lifting
- 56.Sensitive IDs
- 57.Bit the dust
- 58.Send, as a package
- 59.Birds-feather connector
- 60.Military muckety-muck
- 61."Anyhoo ..." --> Barnyard symbol of anger
- 63."Same for me"
- 64.Go-to M.D
- 65.Number that keeps rising
- 67.Sis' sib, say
- 68.Get 40 winks
- 70.Universal truth
- 71.Like a good apple
- 72.Spread a dandelion --> Curtsy counterpart
- 73.Moves like a crab --> Slaw and fries, for two
- 74.Cleaning pad brand
- 75.Peace, in Latin
- 76.Got soupy, maybe --> Handed (out)
- 77.Angry cat's sound
- 78.Michael of Monty Python --> Nuisance
About Universal Crossword:
Universal Crossword is the brainchild of famous cruciverbalist and crossword constructor Timothy Parker who is a renowned American puzzle editor, TV producer and a game creator. Parker began writing and constructing puzzles in 1996 under the feature, Daily Crossword which was later taken under its wing by Universal Press Syndicate and made available to newspapers and other clients all across the world by 1997. It was later in 1999 that Parker along with Universal Press Syndicate’s UClick established the Puzzle Society. He was the editor of the Universal Uclick, a crossword and games platform. The Universal crosswords at Uclick come in various difficulty levels, allowing the users to choose their levels before starting the puzzle. The crossword clues and themes are provided fresh to the customers every day. The Sunday’s 21 X 21 grid crossword is the most interesting and difficult crossword of the week provided by the platform. Finding the universal crossword answers based on the clues might be a little tricky, but not something that is impossible.
Apart from these basic crosswords, UClick also offers a wide range of puzzles that includes casual games to its consumers under its portals, The Puzzle Society and UClickGames. They offer everything from crosswords, word games, suduko, kakuro and much more. In 2017 David Steinberg, the youngest crossword wiz of the generation, was named as the editor of the Puzzle Society and in 2018, he was named as the editor of the Universal Crosswords.
Universal Crossword Contest:
Universal Crosswords is a daily and Sunday international puzzle platform that constructs interesting theme based crosswords for their followers from across the world. Steinberg constructed women oriented crosswords in the month of March to celebrate the Women’s day or rather Women’s Month – March. All the 36 crosswords were created by women crossword constructors. Some of these crosswords were simple while some were really difficult. The universal crossword puzzle answers for the Sunday Contests are declared one day after the crossword is published.
Authors: David Steinberg
- Play Daily Universal Crossword – Click Here
Universal Crossword Solution
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Universal Crossword Puzzle Answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!