Category: Universal Crossword Answers
23-January-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Intl. oil cartel
- 2.Trauma ctrs
- 3.Tennis legend Arthur
- 4.Skating leaps
- 5.If not
- 6."Your point being?"
- 7.___ Rift (virtual reality headset)
- 8.Fixes run-ons, for instance
- 10.Sgts.' superiors
- 11.Salad type not named for a Roman general
- 12.Name that sounds like 35-Across
- 13.Cell for color vision
- 14.Brian of ambient music
- 15.Two-time Super Bowl champ Manning
- 16.Japanese money
- 17.New Zealand language that was only oral until the 19th century
- 18.Camper vans, briefly
- 19.Tack on
- 21.Celestial spheres
- 22.Insurer whose ads feature a gecko
- 23.Seek the favor of
- 24.Beginning on
- 25.What Meat Loaf would do (almost) anything for
- 26.Without a doubt
- 27."Charlotte's Web" author
- 28.Apt name for a lawyer
- 29.Top-tier athlete
- 30.Big name in coolers
- 32.IRA options
- 33.Make an engraving
- 34."That true?"
- 35."Tough noogies!"
- 36."I'll take that as ___"
- 37.Clever and practical
- 38.Sushi seaweed
- 40.Where some tend to work?
- 41.Tallest peak in North America
- 42.Narrow cuts
- 43.What can carry a tune?
- 44.Colony insects
- 45.Mall tenants
- 46.2023, e.g
- 47.Former New York governor Mario
- 48.Commands dogs to chase after
- 50.Light show lights
- 52.Hearty bowlful
- 53.___ & Young
- 54.Sing to, as the moon
- 55.Important marks on treasure maps
- 56.Greek god of war
- 57.Grumpy Cat or Condescending Wonka
- 58.Take a financial hit
- 59.One who might chant the beginnings of 17-, 23-, 38- and 47-Across?
- 61.Thick Japanese noodle
- 62."The weekend's almost here!"
- 63.Supermodel Beckford
- 64.How things tend to go in a tragedy
- 65.She reports to Kirk
- 66.North Carolina college town
- 67.People to keep closer, in a saying
- 68.Native people of Canada
- 69.Lake between California and Nevada
- 70.Absorbed an expense
- 71.Like a shrinking violet
- 72.Played charades
- 73.Home of Odysseus
- 74.Flower stalk
- 75.D.C.'s country
- 76.Germ of a patent
About Universal Crossword:
Universal Crossword is the brainchild of famous cruciverbalist and crossword constructor Timothy Parker who is a renowned American puzzle editor, TV producer and a game creator. Parker began writing and constructing puzzles in 1996 under the feature, Daily Crossword which was later taken under its wing by Universal Press Syndicate and made available to newspapers and other clients all across the world by 1997. It was later in 1999 that Parker along with Universal Press Syndicate’s UClick established the Puzzle Society. He was the editor of the Universal Uclick, a crossword and games platform. The Universal crosswords at Uclick come in various difficulty levels, allowing the users to choose their levels before starting the puzzle. The crossword clues and themes are provided fresh to the customers every day. The Sunday’s 21 X 21 grid crossword is the most interesting and difficult crossword of the week provided by the platform. Finding the universal crossword answers based on the clues might be a little tricky, but not something that is impossible.
Apart from these basic crosswords, UClick also offers a wide range of puzzles that includes casual games to its consumers under its portals, The Puzzle Society and UClickGames. They offer everything from crosswords, word games, suduko, kakuro and much more. In 2017 David Steinberg, the youngest crossword wiz of the generation, was named as the editor of the Puzzle Society and in 2018, he was named as the editor of the Universal Crosswords.
Universal Crossword Contest:
Universal Crosswords is a daily and Sunday international puzzle platform that constructs interesting theme based crosswords for their followers from across the world. Steinberg constructed women oriented crosswords in the month of March to celebrate the Women’s day or rather Women’s Month – March. All the 36 crosswords were created by women crossword constructors. Some of these crosswords were simple while some were really difficult. The universal crossword puzzle answers for the Sunday Contests are declared one day after the crossword is published.
Authors: David Steinberg
- Play Daily Universal Crossword – Click Here
Universal Crossword Solution
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Universal Crossword Puzzle Answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!