Category: Universal Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|Universal Crossword Answers -19-January-2022|
|Universal Crossword Answers -18-January-2022|
|Universal Crossword Answers -17-January-2022|
- 1.Guitarist Segovia
- 2.Less than 90 degrees
- 3."The Hill We Climb," e.g
- 4.Largest hot desert in the world
- 5.Outfit that clashes?
- 7.Not abridged
- 8.Dating site named after the Roman god of love
- 9."What the ___!"
- 10.Lots and lots
- 11."___ worry about it!"
- 12.Paddled down a river
- 13."Me, Myself & ___" (Jim Carrey film)
- 14."The Simpsons" bartender
- 15.Washington's bill
- 16.*Spy on the inside
- 17.German sausage, informally
- 18.Partitioned-off work spaces
- 19.*DNA shape
- 20.Any "Golden Girls" episode, now
- 21."It just clicked!"
- 22.Amusement park attractions
- 23.Gondoliers' needs
- 24."___ Miserables"
- 25.Be in debt
- 26.Clairvoyant's skill
- 27.Shirt that might be fired from a cannon
- 29.No secret
- 30.No. 1 song
- 31.Took the subway
- 32.*Like swords with two sharp sides
- 33.Singer DiFranco
- 35.Term length for a Supreme Court justice
- 36."___ Goes the Weasel"
- 37.Ross of the Supremes
- 38.Shaggy hairdos
- 39.Earhart known as "Lady Lindy"
- 40.Use your noggin
- 41.Like a used firepit
- 42.Spice in many fall beverages
- 43.Prefix for "pilot"
- 45.Drop, like an album
- 47.Word after "light" or "Nintendo"
- 49.There are two in a double pike
- 50.It might unfold into a bed
- 51.Pope's religion: Abbr
- 52."Totally tubular!"
- 53.Texter's chuckle
- 54.People in Chicago look up to them
- 55.Skiing area near Salt Lake City
- 56.Mississippi state flower
- 57."Care for a bite?"
- 58.Give kudos at a poetry slam
- 59.Single-serving coffee product
- 60.Craps cube
- 61.Play before the headlining band
- 62.British throne?
- 63.Highly capable
- 64.Gain knowledge
- 65.Conversation in Slack
- 66."Who ___ kidding?"
- 67.Obama ___
- 68.Director Lee
- 69.Close temporarily, like a theater
- 70.Comedic bit involving a sprayed beverage
- 71.Big test
- 72.Played a harmonica
- 73.Web address starter
- 74."Did anyone ___ hear that?"
- 75.Dry ___ (barbecue seasoning)
- 76.Payments that might be e-filed
About Universal Crossword:
Universal Crossword is the brainchild of famous cruciverbalist and crossword constructor Timothy Parker who is a renowned American puzzle editor, TV producer and a game creator. Parker began writing and constructing puzzles in 1996 under the feature, Daily Crossword which was later taken under its wing by Universal Press Syndicate and made available to newspapers and other clients all across the world by 1997. It was later in 1999 that Parker along with Universal Press Syndicate’s UClick established the Puzzle Society. He was the editor of the Universal Uclick, a crossword and games platform. The Universal crosswords at Uclick come in various difficulty levels, allowing the users to choose their levels before starting the puzzle. The crossword clues and themes are provided fresh to the customers every day. The Sunday’s 21 X 21 grid crossword is the most interesting and difficult crossword of the week provided by the platform. Finding the universal crossword answers based on the clues might be a little tricky, but not something that is impossible.
Apart from these basic crosswords, UClick also offers a wide range of puzzles that includes casual games to its consumers under its portals, The Puzzle Society and UClickGames. They offer everything from crosswords, word games, suduko, kakuro and much more. In 2017 David Steinberg, the youngest crossword wiz of the generation, was named as the editor of the Puzzle Society and in 2018, he was named as the editor of the Universal Crosswords.
Universal Crossword Contest:
Universal Crosswords is a daily and Sunday international puzzle platform that constructs interesting theme based crosswords for their followers from across the world. Steinberg constructed women oriented crosswords in the month of March to celebrate the Women’s day or rather Women’s Month – March. All the 36 crosswords were created by women crossword constructors. Some of these crosswords were simple while some were really difficult. The universal crossword puzzle answers for the Sunday Contests are declared one day after the crossword is published.
Authors: David Steinberg
- Play Daily Universal Crossword – Click Here
Universal Crossword Solution
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Universal Crossword Puzzle Answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!