Category: The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers -22-November-2020|
|The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers -15-November-2020|
|The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers -8-November-2020|
- 1.Autumn Leaves singer ___ King Cole
- 2.Reassuring reply to Im sorry
- 3.Bygone Russian royals
- 4.The spies in Spy vs. Spy comics, e.g
- 5.Guys taking things back
- 6.Sharp part of a blade
- 7.Drink brewed with solar rays
- 8.Tons of, informally
- 9.Making ___ meet
- 10.___ girl! (Nice job!)
- 11.Provoke with jokes
- 12.Break from work, informally
- 13.Tatum of Paper Moon
- 14.Go from zero to hero, say?
- 15.Send an invitation for
- 16.Cotahuasi Canyons country
- 17.Lunar festival in Ho Chi Minh City
- 18.Well, how about that!
- 19.Prepares a text, say
- 20.Bookbinding, knitting and weaving while behind the wheel, e.g.?
- 21.Symbolic American uncle
- 23.Longoria who hosted the first night of the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 24.Things are bound to go my way
- 25.Sea near Athens
- 26.Preacher, briefly
- 27.Basic idea
- 29.Fly lightly and erratically
- 30.Copper sources
- 31.Landing hrs
- 32.Stronger Than Me singer Winehouse
- 33.Says yes before a wedding, e.g
- 34.Political slogan about how former senator Chris and his family show empathy?
- 35.Apple pie ___ mode
- 36.Starting lineups
- 38.___ Day (April holiday)
- 39.Pickle resembling actor Owen?
- 40.Computer port letters
- 41.Intake regimens
- 42.M.A.S.H. star Alda
- 43.Ruler examined in Anthony A. Barretts book Rome Is Burning
- 44.Alternative to Taste of the Wild dog food
- 45.Spoil, as spinach
- 46.Evoke screams
- 47.Wound like a cat would
- 48.PC game where you explore the Selenitic, Stoneship, Mechanical and Channelwood ages
- 49.Image one can remove with lasers, for short
- 50.I know it sounds weird, but its true!
- 51.Results of basking
- 52.Cleaning brand named after a mythical warrior
- 53.Actor Cheadles mollusk-inspired nickname?
- 54.Spell in a store
- 55.Emulate many a politician
- 56.Where Snakes and Ladders originated
- 57.Office mail abbr
- 58.Homes of D&D-playing hamsters?
- 59.Gas Food Lodging actress Skye
- 60.Rental paper
- 61.Chatting online, briefly
- 62.A minor, for one
- 63.Smoother in a laundry room
- 64.Dutch ___ (garden tool)
- 65.Viewed in a creepy way
- 66.Nichelle Nicholss sci-fi role on TV
- 67.Can I take that plate?
- 68.Recipient of Moe blows
- 69.Certain academic retiree
- 70.Theyre shut while sneezing
- 71.Health insurance giant
- 72.2017 U.S. Open winner Stephens
- 73.Short, funny 71 Down
- 74.Droplets at dawn
- 75.Uses ones 72 Across
- 76.Malted drink
- 77.#___ movement
- 78.Railway facility
- 79.Broad valleys
- 80.The N of NYT
- 81.Group of four
- 82.Sequel to Inferno about the authors coffee container?
- 83.Dog whose owners kept him over the robotic dog Lectronimo
- 84.Maker of SureColor printers
- 85.Youve convinced me!
- 86.Promo charge
- 87.BookFinder.com search term
- 88.Tank in Napa Valley
- 89.Genre that may be musics dirtiest word, per the journalist Tom Connick
- 90.Lucky plants whose leaves were replaced by pub projectiles?
- 91.Three Little Words actress Arlene
- 92.Seat of Kent County, Del
- 93.Prefix with face or space
- 94.Be afraid of the YouTube videos that I uploaded?
- 95.Surgeons cut
- 96.Form of mural painting
- 97.Copy into digital format
- 98.Leap for Tessa Virtue
- 99.Theres a chance
- 100.Scythe wielder of legend
- 101.Potential Triple Crown winner
- 102.Bank formed in the winter
- 103.Stumble over
- 104.Fish rich in vitamin B6
- 105.___ Singer, role for Helena Bonham Carter in Fight Club
- 106.Connery of First Knight
- 107.Jack or jill of the animal kingdom
- 108.My Name Is Earl actress Pressly
- 109.Say its okay, say
- 110.Podcaster Maron
- 111.Amphibian that can regenerate its limbs
- 113.Fail to maintain balance
- 114.Yard sale proviso
- 115.Piano recital piece
- 116.Co. making metal sheets
- 117.Impatient and excited
- 119.Rn on a table
- 120.Alexandria winter hrs
- 121.Spineless sorts
- 122.Evoke chuckles
- 123.WiFi and espresso site
- 125.Hundred Acre Wood marsupial
- 126.I Am Beautiful sculptor
- 127.Reply heard in a canyon
- 128.Citrus Bowl city
- 129.Account with arcs
- 130.South African-Australian pianist Goodman
- 131.Emmy winner Johnson of Laugh-In
- 132.Was penalized on game night, perhaps
- 134.Exciting Times author Naoise ___
- 135.Record store items
- 136.Character in Geraldine McCaughreans novel Peter Pan in Scarlet
- 137.Titanic like Titanic, say
- 138.Hired transport
- 139.2019 film ___ Upon a Time in Hollywood
- 140.Short-term staffer
- 141.Dryly humorous rendition of another bands song?
- 142.Utter catastrophe
- 143.Name of a surfer?
About Washington Post Sunday Crosswords
The Washington Post is one of the most popular newspapers of The United States and is widely circulated in Washington. There are separated state wise editions too. The crosswords published in The Washington Post are a very big attraction to its numerous daily readers. They ensure that there is something for everyone by dishing out various types of crosswords like Daily, Classic Monthly meta and the Special Sunday Crossword.
Washington Post Sunday Crossword Contests
The contests that are hosted by the Washington Post are Muller Monthly Music Meta crossword puzzle which is a special crossword that is released once a month and it can help you earn lot of bonus points.
The Washington Post crosswords are one of the most popular ones in the United States and so there are many instances where the players get stuck and may need the answers to clues and puzzles. The Washington Post has a dedicated website by the name of Washington Post Crossword answers where you can find all the clues and answers of the crosswords published in the Washington Post till date. They have a search option in case you are looking for the clue to an older puzzle.
The answers to the puzzles published in the newspaper are released on the next day. However if you cannot wait that long, then we suggest you to play the interactive crossword online.
The Washington Post offers a 30 day free pass on all its home delivery subscriptions. By availing this pass, the user can gain unlimited access to all digital content including crosswords. They Daily and Sunday crosswords can be played online very easily. The only prerequisite for this is that your browser should support Java or is Java enabled.
The Sunday puzzle is available in a printable format and you play it the classic pen and paper way or you can go digital and play the crossword online. The menu bar gives you a variety of options to customize your entire crossword experience. You can choose to reveal the answers in case you are stuck somewhere. It offers a variety of high quality content along with ease of play.
The crosswords published have a topic or theme and the entire puzzle is based on it. Example “alphabet soup” is the name of the latest crossword puzzle by Evan Birnholz where the play of words is so well presented. Once you solve a clue, you are forced to dive into the crossword looking for more. Solving crossword puzzles regularly gives you an edge in your vocabulary and also exercises the brain on a daily basis.
The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Author: The Sunday crosswords are written by a very popular writer Evan Birnholz. He is a resident of Philadelphia and has a rich archive of all his previously written crosswords on his website, Devil Cross.
The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers for Today
At Crossword Answers 911 website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Washington Post Sunday Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!