Category: The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers -19-March-2023|
|The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers -12-March-2023|
|The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers -5-March-2023|
- 1.Demonstrating a loss for words?
- 2.Golfer's rental
- 3."Yet here we ___"
- 5.Engaged in deception
- 6.Descriptor of a classic TV couple
- 7.Broadway and film star Lansbury
- 8.Tony winner Merman
- 9.Genesis sailor
- 10.Facilitate, as a crime
- 11.Copier stack
- 12.Appliances for cooking onion rings
- 13.Author of a satirical book whose title consists of five U.S. state abbreviations (and is hidden in this puzzle)
- 14.When repeated, avid
- 15.Gems for which Australia's national women's basketball team is named
- 16.Big, strong copier
- 17."Ozark" actor Morales
- 18.Cargo-carrying vessel
- 19.Oblivion, in Greek ... and the name of a river in Greek mythology
- 20.Friend you've known for years
- 21.Shaken percussion instrument
- 22.___ Jenkins ("World of Warcraft" player character in a 2005 viral video)
- 23.Body parts depicted on a "Cats" poster
- 24.Search (through)
- 25.Word for wood, e.g.
- 26.1994 Live hit with the lyric "And the greatest of teachers won't hesitate / To leave you there, by yourself"
- 27.Delved into, with "over"
- 28.Reluctant (to)
- 29.With 98 Down, soon
- 30.Tea from Taiwan
- 31.Raised, as kids
- 32.Mariner's assent
- 33.Was acquitted
- 34."Romy and Michele's High School Reunion" co-star Sorvino
- 35.Unit of radiant flux
- 36.Army missions, briefly
- 37.Monarch's order
- 38.___ trust
- 39."The Babadook" star Davis
- 40."V for Vendetta" actor
- 41.Gritty and the Phillie Phanatic, e.g.
- 42.Adventure with Peter Pan?
- 43.Wood stove remnant
- 44.___-knuckle boxing
- 45.Cosmic light show
- 46.He served as Grand Master of the Jedi Council
- 48.Tiny bite
- 49.Wiseman's 1962 role opposite Connery's Bond
- 50.Flip over
- 51.Nothing more than
- 52.Company once known as AuctionWeb
- 53.Having fewer contaminants
- 54."SIMPLE" financial plan
- 55.Award recipient
- 56.Defendant's answer
- 57.Guy on the Food Network
- 58."What she said"
- 59.Facial feature of Dr. Evil
- 60.Some furry adoptees
- 61.With 19 Across, leader portrayed by Alan Rickman in "Lee Daniels' The Butler"
- 62.Cellist who founded Silkroad
- 63.Alternatives to Androids
- 64.Password user of a folk tale
- 65.Hallucinogen from the Nahuatl for "caterpillar cocoon"
- 66.Co-star of "Shall We Dance" (1937)
- 67.Hardly riveting speaker
- 68."Girls" actress Zosia
- 69.On the ocean
- 70.Ocelot's marking
- 71.Liquid with hydrocarbon compounds
- 72.Uprising crowd
- 73.Poetry Foundation posting
- 74.Pepper used in mole poblano
- 75.Worked with stitches
- 76.Contributes, as flour to a mixing bowl
- 77.Dangers for the Argonauts
- 78.Many a character in Veronica Black's book "A Vow of Silence"
- 79.Novelist Theodore
- 80.Hairstyle that may be set for several months
- 81."Bohemian Rhapsody" actor Malek
- 82.:, in an analogy
- 83.You'll do this "and weep" when someone plays a winning poker hand
- 84.Sweet treat with cookies and cream
- 85.Dog or wolf
- 86.Reunion attendee, for short
- 87.Company that does social work?
- 88.Examine carefully
- 89.Protracted trials
- 90.Literature with passionate characters
- 91.D.C. pro seen in Cincinnati?
- 92.It's a guarantee
- 93.___ mode (play-testing version)
- 94."Believe me, it's the truth!"
- 95.Sony Music rival, once
- 96.Adams or Poehler of film
- 97."Yup, noticed that"
- 98.Opposite of fleeting
- 99.Party game where you fill in the blanks
- 100.Submit a return online
- 101.Eldest daughter on "The Brady Bunch"
- 102.Not just want
- 103."But wait, there's ___!"
- 104.See 99 Down
- 105.Having two tones
- 106.Polished off
- 107."Open" med. procedure, at times
- 108.Play opener
- 109.See 56 Down
- 110.Person in a 10th-century clan, say
- 111.Boxes for money
- 112.Disreputable guy
- 113.Hopes that one will
- 114.Playing an area of the outfield like Rickey Henderson
- 115.One running to the altar
- 116.Secret puzzles within puzzles
- 117."There's something ___ you should know"
- 118."NFL Live" analyst Kimes
- 119.Reservoir creator
- 120.Convinced of
- 121.Sidewinder's habitat
- 122.Sources of 36 piano keys
- 123.Rude and lewd
- 124.Memo abbr.
- 125.Quiet, as a baby
- 126.Brusque request for a brewski
- 127.Went up, as a wall
- 128.Sites of rods and cones
- 130.Grocery store path
- 131.Small development in technology?
- 132.Kra-Dai language
- 133.Real gem
- 134."Gravity" singer Bareilles
- 135.Urology or neurology pro
- 136.Indy 500 winner A.J.
- 137.Gas burned in some nuclear fusion reactions
- 138.Mixer with gin
- 139."G.I. Jane" star Moore
- 140.State secrets
- 141.Positions secured by playoff teams
About Washington Post Sunday Crosswords
The Washington Post is one of the most popular newspapers of The United States and is widely circulated in Washington. There are separated state wise editions too. The crosswords published in The Washington Post are a very big attraction to its numerous daily readers. They ensure that there is something for everyone by dishing out various types of crosswords like Daily, Classic Monthly meta and the Special Sunday Crossword.
Washington Post Sunday Crossword Contests
The contests that are hosted by the Washington Post are Muller Monthly Music Meta crossword puzzle which is a special crossword that is released once a month and it can help you earn lot of bonus points.
The Washington Post crosswords are one of the most popular ones in the United States and so there are many instances where the players get stuck and may need the answers to clues and puzzles. The Washington Post has a dedicated website by the name of Washington Post Crossword answers where you can find all the clues and answers of the crosswords published in the Washington Post till date. They have a search option in case you are looking for the clue to an older puzzle.
The answers to the puzzles published in the newspaper are released on the next day. However if you cannot wait that long, then we suggest you to play the interactive crossword online.
The Washington Post offers a 30 day free pass on all its home delivery subscriptions. By availing this pass, the user can gain unlimited access to all digital content including crosswords. They Daily and Sunday crosswords can be played online very easily. The only prerequisite for this is that your browser should support Java or is Java enabled.
The Sunday puzzle is available in a printable format and you play it the classic pen and paper way or you can go digital and play the crossword online. The menu bar gives you a variety of options to customize your entire crossword experience. You can choose to reveal the answers in case you are stuck somewhere. It offers a variety of high quality content along with ease of play.
The crosswords published have a topic or theme and the entire puzzle is based on it. Example “alphabet soup” is the name of the latest crossword puzzle by Evan Birnholz where the play of words is so well presented. Once you solve a clue, you are forced to dive into the crossword looking for more. Solving crossword puzzles regularly gives you an edge in your vocabulary and also exercises the brain on a daily basis.
The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Author: The Sunday crosswords are written by a very popular writer Evan Birnholz. He is a resident of Philadelphia and has a rich archive of all his previously written crosswords on his website, Devil Cross.
- Play Daily Washington post Crossword – Click Here
- Play Sunday Crossword – Click Here
The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers for Today
At Crossword Answers 911 website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Washington Post Sunday Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!