Category: The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers -2-May-2021|
|The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers -25-April-2021|
|The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers -18-April-2021|
- 2.Not-rare stake in Vegas
- 3.UV-blocking no
- 4.High chairs in bars
- 5.Quality of being good
- 6.Faith for one following the Kitab-i-Aqdas
- 7.Load-bearing beast
- 8.Return of the Jedi being
- 9.Eagle or beagle, e.g
- 10.Casual top
- 11.NHL great Phil, to fans
- 13.Hawaiian port city
- 14.Like the dark rooms of a haunted house
- 16.Descriptor for a person from the Indian subcontinent, derived from the Sanskrit word for country
- 17.Price indicator
- 18.Expected pattern
- 19.Candy company removed from 21 Across
- 20.Nature trail outings
- 21.Swamp dweller
- 23.Like deals
- 24.House actor Omar
- 25.___ Jerry (In the Summertime band)
- 26.Delivery company removed from 117 Across
- 27.Poetic color hidden in Carolyn Kizers poem title What the Bones Know
- 28.Musician with mallets
- 29.Steams up, with up
- 30.Gosling of The Notebook
- 31.Before long, in poems
- 32.Leg part
- 33.Cmon, buddy, do it!
- 34.___ Carnahan (Rachel Weiszs role in The Mummy)
- 35.Deep down
- 36.Pizza order specification
- 37.SNL creator Michaels
- 38.Given a check
- 39.Mini maintenance, say
- 41.Moves, in realty slang
- 42.Langston Hughes poem affirming racial equality
- 43.Ye ___ Tavern (Vermont restaurant that was originally built in 1790)
- 44.Comfortable with
- 45.Pen-manufacturing company removed from 64 Across
- 46.Slicer site
- 47.Gets into, as casual clothing
- 48.Met somebody?
- 49.American mil. troops
- 50.K-12 support grp
- 52.Claret containers
- 53.Partially submerged spelunking venue
- 54.Ethically indifferent
- 55.Second course prereq
- 56.Former telecom company removed from 96 Across
- 57.Means, or a statistical value often expressed with the mean
- 58.Absurd ideas
- 59.What a Fitbit tracks
- 60.Chirps and tweets from a small bird?
- 61.Outer limits
- 62.John David, to Denzel
- 64.Rodents that express favorable opinions?
- 65.Financial services company removed from 88 Across
- 66.Mazie representing Hawaii in the U.S. Senate
- 67.You ___ hear it from me
- 68.Charons mythical river
- 69.NÃºmero despuÃ©s de uno
- 70.Victory for making a fast-food order from ones car?
- 71.Hospital summoner
- 72.Volunteers reply to Who wants to pick up the food?
- 73.Rescue site for a shipwreck survivor
- 74.Fall, as bits of water
- 75.Long ride to the airport
- 76.The Great British Bake ___
- 77.Eisenhower nickname
- 78.Channel that might be blocked by a ship
- 79.Night light visitor
- 80.Tony-winning musical with the number Welcome to Our House on Maple Avenue
- 82.Expert on labor pains?
- 83.Like the dark rooms of any house
- 84.My treat!
- 85.Desert landform
- 86.Project for a member of Women Who Code
- 87.Car company removed from 47 Across
- 88.News anchor Koppel
- 89.Sweet fall beverage
- 90.Have discomfort
- 91.Like rolls in many restaurants
- 92.Hurry! on the highway
- 93.___ scale (measure of mineral hardness)
- 95.Pouch in a washer drum
- 96.Bovine college?
- 97.National ___ Cookie Day (March 6)
- 98.Subject for Dr. Ruth
- 99.Grammy winner Ono
- 100.Lessen in intensity
- 101.Diffrent Strokes actor Bridges
- 102.___ Club (Walmart subsidiary)
- 103.Delay-of-game cause?
- 104.Place in the attic, say
- 105.Musician Phil whose surname sounds like certain trees
- 106.Sparrows space
- 107.Given in a math class
- 108.Bacon seen in the 1982 film Diner
- 109.Last spring?
- 110.[Your lap is nice and cozy, human]
- 111.Crossover ___ (big car)
- 112.Pickled condiment
- 113.Smooth and confident
- 114.Give after browsing Charity Navigator, say
- 115.Metallic waste
- 116.Appropriate place for this answer
- 117.Most regrettable
- 118.Key of Californication
- 119.Wyatt played by Kurt Russell in Tombstone
- 120.Comedically provocative, perhaps
- 121.Parts of volcanoes
- 122.Section of a church
- 123.G-7 member nation
- 125.Airing at 11 p.m., say
- 126.Worker frosting a cake
- 127.Chongoni Rock-Art Areas nation
- 128.Part of a classic Bob Marley refrain
- 129.Journalist Berman
- 130.Envelope opening
- 131.Salerno citizen
- 132.Flee in terror
- 133.Meadows where entertainer Arsenio or musician Daryl frolics?
- 134.30-country alliance
- 135.Chemical company removed from 37 Across
- 136.One spending time in a bottle
- 137.Vietnamese soup served at an electronic dance club?
- 138.Jet-tracking device
- 139.Walter daydreaming in a James Thurber short story
- 140.Engagement preceder?
- 141.Reviews for smash hits
- 142.Fam figures
- 143.Math or science, e.g
- 144.Westworld creature
About Washington Post Sunday Crosswords
The Washington Post is one of the most popular newspapers of The United States and is widely circulated in Washington. There are separated state wise editions too. The crosswords published in The Washington Post are a very big attraction to its numerous daily readers. They ensure that there is something for everyone by dishing out various types of crosswords like Daily, Classic Monthly meta and the Special Sunday Crossword.
Washington Post Sunday Crossword Contests
The contests that are hosted by the Washington Post are Muller Monthly Music Meta crossword puzzle which is a special crossword that is released once a month and it can help you earn lot of bonus points.
The Washington Post crosswords are one of the most popular ones in the United States and so there are many instances where the players get stuck and may need the answers to clues and puzzles. The Washington Post has a dedicated website by the name of Washington Post Crossword answers where you can find all the clues and answers of the crosswords published in the Washington Post till date. They have a search option in case you are looking for the clue to an older puzzle.
The answers to the puzzles published in the newspaper are released on the next day. However if you cannot wait that long, then we suggest you to play the interactive crossword online.
The Washington Post offers a 30 day free pass on all its home delivery subscriptions. By availing this pass, the user can gain unlimited access to all digital content including crosswords. They Daily and Sunday crosswords can be played online very easily. The only prerequisite for this is that your browser should support Java or is Java enabled.
The Sunday puzzle is available in a printable format and you play it the classic pen and paper way or you can go digital and play the crossword online. The menu bar gives you a variety of options to customize your entire crossword experience. You can choose to reveal the answers in case you are stuck somewhere. It offers a variety of high quality content along with ease of play.
The crosswords published have a topic or theme and the entire puzzle is based on it. Example “alphabet soup” is the name of the latest crossword puzzle by Evan Birnholz where the play of words is so well presented. Once you solve a clue, you are forced to dive into the crossword looking for more. Solving crossword puzzles regularly gives you an edge in your vocabulary and also exercises the brain on a daily basis.
The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Author: The Sunday crosswords are written by a very popular writer Evan Birnholz. He is a resident of Philadelphia and has a rich archive of all his previously written crosswords on his website, Devil Cross.
The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers for Today
At Crossword Answers 911 website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Washington Post Sunday Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!