Category: The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers -1-August-2021|
|The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers -25-July-2021|
|The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers -18-July-2021|
- 1.Shrine structure
- 2.Cayman automaker
- 3.Modern mining asset, informally
- 4.___ Palmas de Gran Canaria (island city)
- 5.Torchwood' medical officer ___ Harper
- 6.The R of RBG
- 8.Pope's feet?
- 9.Ship stabilizer (Final part of a process)
- 10.Bug-testing stage
- 11.Mansion's many
- 12.___ Flashback (video game console)
- 13.Teen temps, at times
- 14.Imprint, as on glass
- 15.Place, as a trap
- 16.Podiatry concern
- 17.The Facts of Life' actress Mindy
- 18.Setting of Nam Kattan's memoir 'Farewell, Babylon
- 19.Belly, briefly
- 20.Like some questions with only two answers
- 21.With 94 Down, 'Weird
- 22.Fireplace powder
- 23.Penultimate part of 'King Lear
- 24.No Walls and the Recurring Dream' author DiFranco
- 25.Swallow sound
- 26.Hit from a joint
- 27.See 6 Down
- 28.Bandaged patients in 'Princess Mononoke
- 29.Like naturally illuminated lobbies
- 30.Winter hrs. in Orlando
- 31.Drink servers (Maintain the pace)
- 32.Original findings (Go past, as one's bounds)
- 34.Superlatively steep
- 35.Hawk, as in a store
- 36.Second word of P.R
- 38.Wall Street security
- 39.Like a sonic boom
- 40.Weighs (Dodge)
- 41.Diminutive, as dogs
- 42.Orca's orifice (Interval between A and B, in music)
- 43.It's not gonna hurt that much
- 44.Sonnet conclusion
- 45.H.S. sci. course with an exam for college credit
- 46.Apple picker of stories
- 47.Users can switch between them
- 48.Journalist and political commentator Vigeland
- 49.Rio from South Korea, e.g
- 50.DC ___ (comedy club in the nation's capital)
- 51.Ones taking part in after-school activities?
- 52.I guess so
- 53.Some drawings that show a major contrast between light and darkness
- 54.Green stream?
- 55.Acid test stuff
- 56.Trifling thing to 'pick
- 57.Ivory/Coast setting?
- 58.Record of the pedigree of horses, e.g
- 59.New Balance product
- 60.Found the answer!
- 61.Snowboarder's pair
- 62.Gets off the fence
- 64.___ Como Va' (hit for Santana)
- 65.Those often criticized for their singing?
- 66.Italian museum display
- 67.Provoke, as debate
- 68.At the earliest potential time' letters
- 69.Sign of vaporization
- 70.Citadelle Laferrire's nation
- 71.Move quickly toward
- 72.___ puffs (hairdo)
- 73.Well, isn't that special!
- 74.They're accepted as true
- 75.Is employed by
- 76.Present in a new way
- 77.Show trials?
- 78.Cartoonist Thomas
- 79.Milano cookie shape
- 80.___ na tigela (Brazilian dessert with berries)
- 81.Temporary currency
- 82.Inner tubes?
- 83.Playlist sequence
- 84.Pop or rock, e.g
- 85.The Secret Life of an American Teenager' actress Olstead
- 86.Shaking nervously
- 87.Braised dish, perhaps
- 88.Maker of More Buckets sneakers
- 89.___ code
- 90.Idol state
- 91.Flooding inhibitor
- 92.Personal principle
- 93.One other thing ...
- 94.Take off, as an orange coat
- 95.Serve, as scotch
- 96.Beer ___ (pub morsel)
- 97.Like some defenses
- 98.With 88 Down, contraceptive innovation of 1960
- 99.Extemporaneous line
- 100.Part of the way up a staircase ... and an answer that, when following the circled words, explains seven clues in this puzzle
- 101.Moontide' star Lupino
- 102.Surface for some dancers
- 103.Hip-hop subgenre of Lil Jon's song 'Get Low
- 104.See 127 Across
- 105.Balm for a burn
- 106.Like dinosaur bones
- 107.What a crane builds
- 108.Distinctive radiance
- 109.Organic compounds consisting of single-bonded carbon and hydrogen atoms
- 110.Life' or 'time' preceder
- 111.Space on a diamond with no runner
- 112.Has drawing abilities?
- 113.Scold strongly
- 114.Auto racer Luyendyk
- 115.Vacuum tube gas
- 116.Labour Party foes
- 117.Wave function symbol
- 118.Deep cut
- 119.Opera house section
- 120.It didn't wow me
- 121.Something measured near a vertex
- 122.H.S. sci. course
- 123.Actress Isabelle whose surname anagrams the letters of 54 Across and 110 Down
- 124.Unwind, with 'out
- 125.Joey who's friends with Christopher Robin
- 126.Rings on strings
- 127.One who's not into thanks-giving
- 128.Glory' actor Braugher
- 129.Soap Opera Digest Award winner Kelly
- 130.Great energy
- 131.Cross sections?
- 132.Abstract expressionist who painted 'The She-Wolf' (Form of marching closely together)
- 133.Travel fees
- 134.Item for delivering aces
- 135.Put into a chamber
- 136.___ sheet (doc for a freelancer)
- 137.Discworld' humanoid
- 138.Slice with an avocado spread, perhaps
- 139.Classical archer
- 140.National Mall planting
- 141.You were in on this too, Brutus?!
- 142.Thornfield Hall employee of literature
- 143.It often gets closed at a dealership (Welcome mat's place)
- 144.Program interruption combination
About Washington Post Sunday Crosswords
The Washington Post is one of the most popular newspapers of The United States and is widely circulated in Washington. There are separated state wise editions too. The crosswords published in The Washington Post are a very big attraction to its numerous daily readers. They ensure that there is something for everyone by dishing out various types of crosswords like Daily, Classic Monthly meta and the Special Sunday Crossword.
Washington Post Sunday Crossword Contests
The contests that are hosted by the Washington Post are Muller Monthly Music Meta crossword puzzle which is a special crossword that is released once a month and it can help you earn lot of bonus points.
The Washington Post crosswords are one of the most popular ones in the United States and so there are many instances where the players get stuck and may need the answers to clues and puzzles. The Washington Post has a dedicated website by the name of Washington Post Crossword answers where you can find all the clues and answers of the crosswords published in the Washington Post till date. They have a search option in case you are looking for the clue to an older puzzle.
The answers to the puzzles published in the newspaper are released on the next day. However if you cannot wait that long, then we suggest you to play the interactive crossword online.
The Washington Post offers a 30 day free pass on all its home delivery subscriptions. By availing this pass, the user can gain unlimited access to all digital content including crosswords. They Daily and Sunday crosswords can be played online very easily. The only prerequisite for this is that your browser should support Java or is Java enabled.
The Sunday puzzle is available in a printable format and you play it the classic pen and paper way or you can go digital and play the crossword online. The menu bar gives you a variety of options to customize your entire crossword experience. You can choose to reveal the answers in case you are stuck somewhere. It offers a variety of high quality content along with ease of play.
The crosswords published have a topic or theme and the entire puzzle is based on it. Example “alphabet soup” is the name of the latest crossword puzzle by Evan Birnholz where the play of words is so well presented. Once you solve a clue, you are forced to dive into the crossword looking for more. Solving crossword puzzles regularly gives you an edge in your vocabulary and also exercises the brain on a daily basis.
The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Author: The Sunday crosswords are written by a very popular writer Evan Birnholz. He is a resident of Philadelphia and has a rich archive of all his previously written crosswords on his website, Devil Cross.
The Washington Post Sunday Crossword Answers for Today
At Crossword Answers 911 website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Washington Post Sunday Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!