Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
31-July-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Calf moving about on bird of prey
- 2.Ruined home — note where the wind comes in?
- 3.Excess froth, the thing around end of pipe
- 4.Dismissal is indicated by this angry-looking oddball
- 5.Middle Eastern air's affected priest
- 6.Veronica not well — drug appears
- 7.Attendant serving drink to Queen
- 8.Defrost fruit after time
- 9.US filmmaker somewhere in New South Wales having fish
- 10.Grass is pretty when cut to half length
- 11.Amount of data Rab found on Yankee kept by French head
- 12.Support trader bringing out first mechanical component
- 13.Shifted tinker up toll road once
- 14.It's 12, with one coming in to get a spicy dish
- 15.Don't start to repair roof? Silly — not part of house to leave open!
- 16.Turn down an opportunity, perhaps, to join again
- 17.Pure dairy product British avoided
- 18.After ten attack is broadcast — getting looked into somehow
- 19.Got hold of criminal carrying bomb around
- 20.Suffer at home with scoundrel
- 21.Type of train exits eastern line
- 22.Group after 6 trying to secure deal?
- 23.A bad act by one twerp, the ultimate in crazy folly
- 24.Seaman, mostly crazy, legendary strong man
- 25.Dead old detective backed missile
- 26.Replace the Tory found out in a shocking procedure
- 27.Catch husband out — is one listening?
- 28.Lip in severe pain, bringing medicinal herb
- 29.Animal making dash over delta
- 30.Beastly home with great big fights
- 31.Rich cake a part of breakfast or tea
- 32.Did some gardening, brick-carrier saving energy
- 33.Excellent fellow, it's said — should come promptly to 2?
- 34.One who may resist a rousing song about US President
- 35.Perhaps Martin's partner in sports car is hard to shock
- 36.Perform better than unpopular party
- 37.Sort of plant that could be clone — oddity
- 38.Mountain range also echoes peripherally
- 39.Travel around end of garden? One might
- 40.Beg Republican entering to hand over money
- 41.Members of police one caught being taken in by bribes?
- 42.Sailor briefly in middle of spacious Corsican location
- 43.Rhythmical lines to convey right sort of literary introduction
- 44.What emerges from enquiry upsets soldier, losing heart
- 45.Depart from South American capital, short of oxygen
- 46.Free kick is regularly providing natural therapy
- 47.Points to procurator initially exercising large legal restriction
- 48.We hear innocent creature speak well of parasitic suckers
- 49.Band roles reversed
- 50.Coach identifying film from 1990s
- 51.Youngster is quaint on horse, that girl heading off
- 52.Immoral woman, no good, making a point
- 53.Top celebrity left one in tears when working
- 54.Fundamental part of fabric is absent, on reflection
- 55.Chemical compound delivered by needle is nasty
- 56.Pioneer, he worked with originators of military project
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!