Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
30-June-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Happy to shelter in Europe, perhaps
- 2.Workers organised to run in short jacket
- 3.Modern home for Englishman in city
- 4.Your compiler's beyond taking on old painting technique
- 5.Period certain to get us enthralled
- 6.More severe misery to involve vergers in Reims
- 7.Scottish citizen's misguided gag in Wales
- 8.Ambitious person has trouble with father over time
- 9.Doctor getting to grips with youth leader's severe pain
- 10.Brew infused with Australian fruit upset writer
- 11.Ancient blubber and bone one processed
- 12.A British composer, one who's on the wagon
- 13.An achievement to restrict luminescence over the moon
- 14.Company lacking trade at the outset in recession
- 15.Smooth chap identifying a European songbird?
- 16.Self-destructive character in tale rough-sounding Poles related
- 17.Liberal attending religious place that's closer
- 18.Wanting best position in race run round
- 19.Flag officer supports right one entering service abroad?
- 20.Contempt shown by inspector, attorney caught in wrongdoing
- 21.Only two revolutionaries brutally killed
- 22.Sentimental, recollected losing cat
- 23.Teashop vessel used in our neighbourhood
- 24.Stranger taking a rest at end of garden
- 25.Schoolboy is son missed by Baltic citizen
- 26.Very cold, as a vicious dog might be!
- 27.Sporting a suit in African republic
- 28.Service in French is for an artist
- 29.Teach girl badly, being exceptionally drowsy
- 30.Excel as strategist away on common
- 31.In the beginning Adam reported temptation as moderate
- 32.Make insistent demands on section of media
- 33.Work in Greek island European parliament backed
- 34.American visiting courts in EU country
- 35.Finding position, drop airtight container into region at sea
- 36.Serving vessel first in cruel sea about to founder
- 37.Twist organ a bird uses to fly across river
- 38.Century in midday match: result foregone conclusion?
- 39.Home to fox, fish and one residing here?
- 40.Large recess in fireplace, so to speak
- 41.That's amazing soldier in Pembroke for example
- 42.Shoot dead leaders in rally at Lusaka
- 43.Locks picked by those experiencing scarcity in Barnet?
- 44.Doctor reunited with slimmer — problem due to withdrawal
- 45.Anger about chartered accountant's girl
- 46.Shining helmet worn by copper travelling west
- 47.Mariner at the end seen in worst French port
- 48.Send down girl who's out of practice in speaking?
- 49.Help finish off Italian opera
- 50.Central idea in article by this compiler
- 51.Popular ship's officer, one serving time, perhaps
- 52.Woman in Iowa supporting male offspring
- 53.Set aside weapon carried in E-boat?
- 54.Tedious routine involving stags in autumn?
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!