Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
30-July-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.One part of body or another in which gun is deviously hidden
- 2.Judge comes across cases familiar to Scandinavians?
- 3.Little devil wandering around, making progress
- 4.Rock group backed number selected to play new recording?
- 5.Performing on stage with a common plan?
- 6.Form of hostility that never heats up?
- 7.Old satirist, easily bribed, going to jail briefly
- 8.Climbing holiday at end of term for ancient art master?
- 9.Witnessed something in the woodshed?
- 10.Please get her to translate this minimalist language
- 11.World of Don, Adam, Erica, somehow not close to sister
- 12.Trots out to lunch?
- 13.Put up with deed that keeps church quiet
- 14.Method of counting back only partially useful at court
- 15.For which very long-term use results ultimately in wear and tear, say
- 16.Sign to precede terrible rain? I may help you find the literature
- 17.Traveller left in vessel — set out early
- 18.Capital hotel: what every pop star wants?
- 19.Too keen on profit, barristers generally admitted
- 20.Student, I ne'er worked, being not bothered
- 21.Offer made by barman in dramshop eagerly?
- 22.Very full of cracks, is jet ok to fly?
- 23.Old trade union to celebrate caring profession
- 24.Not right when there's sauce for Cockney to go after sandwiches
- 25.British actor recalled ladies inside hotel, not outside
- 26.Fruit in vessel, a lot getting mixed up
- 27.Labelled with year? That's old-fashioned
- 28.Link we're to follow? There's no time
- 29.Final word in notice that is at front of university
- 30.Schedule one can track after time
- 31.Secret arena newly built to accommodate a hundred
- 32.You will get a positive response
- 33.Feel being outside on vacation usually means stay at campsite
- 34.Eggs sent up: not exactly party food
- 35.Apples, pears, etc. cut by half with girl anxious to avoid waste?
- 36.King meets honoured people in ceremonial garb
- 37.City jobs bank has periodically cut
- 38.Work your English electrical engineer secures after a month
- 39.One pal cheesed off said nothing
- 40.Be specific about sabbatical?
- 41.Cheers a tallish monk in, wildly
- 42.Acting out lies deviously with hand signals?
- 43.National symbol, not that large, wrapped in note
- 44.Jack and I getting sticks out as shield, united in self-defence
- 45.Fellow providing towelling material
- 46.Disappointing outcome that must hold little girl back
- 47.Racing employee across lake, go direct
- 48.Head off as an animal doctor, crossing river
- 49.Flyer found in grate, next to something black
- 50.Heading north, go round quite posh Scottish town
- 51.Name of man in telephone directory
- 52.Managed to curtail row
- 53.American can celebrate with an encore
- 54.Old lover with trick said to do well
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!