Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
28-June-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Dishes stuffed with bits of allspice chef makes less hot
- 2.Total failure with a job the police go out on
- 3.Lady with pen that's been dropped in one's bitter
- 4.Where one sees cat's eyes wandering about?
- 5.They are all I am, being great intellects
- 6.Drink in a romance novel set around island
- 7.Always covering key soldier makes you more anxious
- 8.Dickens supported himself after retirement
- 9.Western idol with accent needing improvement
- 10.Dutiful man giving support to old bishop
- 11.Fellow reversing around old lady in Rover
- 12.Was undecided, so I called up to gain input ultimately
- 13.Senior metalworker must lose weight
- 14.Great meal, but no starter at Queen's commemorative event
- 15.Ice bank
- 16.Where one might go on lake in Battle
- 17.Tipple linesman downs about lunchtime?
- 18.Ring road by Ealing half closed off? Nightmare!
- 19.Ladies sit up for romantic types
- 20.Glyceride discovered in Nepal! MIT investigates!
- 21.Pampered clergyman tours boozer pointing heavenward
- 22.A way in which ads are created abroad?
- 23.Is it possible that son welcomes primate's nibbles?
- 24.Have relations gone over a round hill?
- 25.Fish served up on platter is a bit off
- 26.Make ready, as con leaving back of jail
- 27.Criminal coward rues lot, being yellow as old grass
- 28.The Queen's one to load load in spin dryer
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!