Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
25-November-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.USA's real upset with Moscow's fashion?
- 2.Father beginning to seethe with anger
- 3.Vehicle, not quite reaching moon
- 4.Show not taking a minute for star
- 5.Heaven is going into lots of shops
- 6.Sailor with coat, first man to reach surface
- 7.With a notorious spy novel, it's been overlooked in local enquiry?
- 8.A dreadful barber's not in agreement
- 9.Be dangerous, ultimately blocking the way out
- 10.Passing through Amritsar, an Indian queen
- 11.Greeting triumphant expression while keeping watch
- 12.Adolescent requiring support with last bit of revision
- 13.Least hard questions at the end of exam
- 14.Design of house in Dorset our failing
- 15.Incredible ascent performed having taken wrong direction in park
- 16.Drop liquid on middle of massive dish
- 17.Start eating, it's falling apart!
- 18.Songbird which circles Scottish island
- 19.Couple of body parts in horse?
- 20.One who regrets taking in Liberal leader
- 21.Curry gets cold, very cold
- 22.Very much without humour
- 23.Piece of lettuce put over piece of meat?
- 24.Ground corn is offloaded from this
- 25.Love hurting after rejection
- 26.Vegetable dish with occasional chunks of ham, too
- 27.Kind of info 24 got about university
- 28.A very soft, extremely large type of fruit
- 29.Gas applied to metal in kitchen device
- 30.Strong, lithe cat jumping about
- 31.Collector's item in US city filling empty satchel on seat
- 32.Energy contained in the majority of rich food
- 33.Piece of hose hit hard
- 34.Rare issue put wife at bottom of class
- 35.When transgression overwhelms key delegate
- 36.Trendy hotel — one with parking
- 37.Receiver has thrown kit into a river
- 38.Many dogs missing summit
- 39.Tenner stupidly invested in IT and computer network
- 40.Accomplished head of admin department
- 41.Daughter to fall and bleed
- 42.Highly important songbird
- 43.Flooring somewhat useful in outhouses
- 44.Odd characters from the day trip meet when drinks are served
- 45.East End success for setter, say?
- 46.Possessing hearts, card laid on top
- 47.Abandon attempt after warning cry
- 48.Medicinal root in spirits (English)
- 49.Old lady and man in assembly
- 50.Excellent tart cooked with fries
- 51.Pouch completely empty, by the way
- 52.Trustworthy type — one's been fired?
- 53.Worked out tons, then showered
- 54.Winger is wearing coat
- 55.Characteristic trait shaped Scottish island
- 56.Courage shown by copper, perhaps, according to report
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!