Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
24-May-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Upset about boy: one that smells?
- 2.Broadcast now so faint
- 3.Striking unconscious
- 4.Prudent to pursue universal employment
- 5.Add up pennies spent finally: you love us to be extravagant
- 6.Carved figure from galley regularly about years after long-dead ship
- 7.In winter I meditate for the time being
- 8.Anticyclone arrives in Scots region
- 9.Discovers fool is going around without a doubt
- 10.People of a similar age in one great movement
- 11.See you master lingo finally ready for Italy?
- 12.Our father's around when work's finished
- 13.Small child not drinking, eating nothing
- 14.Run-up to the weekend finishes in intimacy
- 15.Fruit began going off in truck
- 16.Assents in reforming offensive nature
- 17.Almost convinced about old tart
- 18.Tsar shot certainly in error
- 19.In note, mistake saints for violent criminals
- 20.Church follows New Testament about Old Nick
- 21.Baseball fielder and items he wears when running?
- 22.Bands having bunk on board steamship
- 23.Plot after papa gets fresh Covid variant sans name in lab exposure?
- 24.Peak adding singular note to hat
- 25.Trouble one is going to
- 26.Claim during trial about English Republican
- 27.As good as a mile out?
- 28.Leave out Bard's title role when mounted in reduced form?
- 29.Neckwear brightly coloured like a wedding cake?
- 30.Drug check protecting friendly community and its environment
- 31.Make bigger penny loaf: regret missing odd bits
- 32.What can grip bridge supports both sides of line
- 33.Entice to remove head — one head — resulting in vacancy
- 34.Something valuable chap extracted from beet
- 35.I'm possibly 50cc, two wheels — try me!
- 36.Dog bound to be supported by queen
- 37.Celebrities: one missing from flight
- 38.Concertgoer taking in good artist, one who shapes concert
- 39.Ark refitted with cool rowing accessory
- 40.Card box for footwear
- 41.Front runners in shock photo finish paying out
- 42.Lift beams when speaking
- 43.Put up with song ultimately written like Bartók
- 44.Iberia's fare is covered by plane width, place of origin and hirer out mostly
- 45.Understand gangster's outside with poisonous snake
- 46.Sharpness about tungsten guitar string's sound
- 47.Oxford college as alternative that is left
- 48.Mathematician coming round to teaching
- 49.Client is against a girl returning
- 50.Somewhere to hide from awfully scary aunt
- 51.Point about unique selling point
- 52.Accepted standard of most of section
- 53.Small donkey runs: one's puffing?
- 54.Namely this, metamorphic?
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
- Join The Times Crossword Club – Click Here
- Official Website – www.thetimes.co.uk
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!