Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
23-September-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Scorn, inside or out
- 2.Life magazine holds competition, with article, to compose hymn
- 3.Copper looking flushed made well again
- 4.Floor or platform for speaker
- 5.Female with a tiny boy and a famous daughter
- 6.For instance had penetrating light?
- 7.Nonsense about circle in underground development
- 8.Such a highly-rated company unhappy with small imperfection
- 9.Reveal secret in short communication left lying around?
- 10.Permissive conditions faze Israelis
- 11.Aromatic plant: partner to pop one in cold beer!
- 12.To s-see a drunkard
- 13.Take letters for reading out in court
- 14.Timid chap taking extra small dessert
- 15.Shock as bits of food served up
- 16.Roadside markers transforming solemn site
- 17.Bones smell, with heat rising
- 18.How steeplejack might be paid to sweat?
- 19.Scottish peasant in bed with sailor
- 20.Directed supporting cast — and saw the funny side?
- 21.Dated pupil, once only, note
- 22.Worked in small room, changing the far end
- 23.Puts up with most cash being squandered
- 24.Certain such things will be passed on!
- 25.Vineyard with can it's used for fruit pulp
- 26.Dangerous female responsible for some men's ire naturally
- 27.Call team close to where couple fight
- 28.Eat out — and manage well
- 29.Originator and sponsor with nothing to hide
- 30.Briefly release both hands to grasp a model
- 31.President primarily in America for the good times
- 32.Nap spread out, becoming smoother
- 33.People sent packing, being tied up, put on river
- 34.After month, gold found somewhere in Alaska
- 35.Amount spent to put firm on street
- 36.Uniform's for the Girl Guides
- 37.Newcomer to area, one to sort out dispute?
- 38.Tree cracking up under the surface
- 39.Note in scale, only not E
- 40.Holiday settlements maybe with a hundred electrical units
- 41.A ruse to inspire, if unhealthily?
- 42.Fellow from Riga, maybe, kind of blue
- 43.Head to show contempt physically?
- 44.Sinister influence of seconds, see, on English boxer
- 45.Mawkish, one very quietly having stopped being the opposite?
- 46.Went on water in vessel with huge dictionary!
- 47.After slight depression, see dull person trying to be tactful
- 48.Explain how to be favoured candidate on ballot?
- 49.Ordered ale for worker only rarely?
- 50.Playwrights admit stars can be tricky
- 51.Journey across RSA — making this?
- 52.Champion getting gold after racket challenge's final cancelled
- 53.Not open to accommodate top new athletics event
- 54.Lay in awfully risqué ladieswear on vacation
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!