Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
23-May-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Turn from the shadows - and cheer up?
- 2.Species present in region of interest
- 3.Hiding between the sheets, menace came out
- 4.Last of four cracks disappear after fix that's cosmetic
- 5.Bar limiting sailors in cap on drink
- 6.Force man to keep wife in Crawley, say?
- 7.Nation everyone can see on borders of Georgia?
- 8.Common tease, darling turning back
- 9.Separated at least three felines going head to head over nothing
- 10.Pub rogue beginning to open up a shade
- 11.What we must have to get wage — marginal brightness?
- 12.Team no world-beaters unfortunately, relegation finally accepted
- 13.Applying pressure, rough up characters in central Lisbon, finally
- 14.One in hotel, say, finally free no more?
- 15.Channel for waste a ship put out into river
- 16.See fabric stuffed in bag
- 17.Run with a porky footballer
- 18.Delicate operation adding dash of ginger in my curries, or otherwise
- 19.Do leave church
- 20.Rest, as when king's away
- 21.Part of horse where hamstrings injected with measure of fluid
- 22.Try to win European woman's heart with single flower
- 23.Reduced form of fruit waste
- 24.Sat with delicate pants — like knickers?
- 25.Seemingly forever, while stock temporarily unavailable?
- 26.European city where two vessels capsized
- 27.Very cold, having unfastened zip
- 28.Herald quietly agrees to travel around
- 29.When horse is gone, cut round top field
- 30.Damn rotten, start of mission
- 31.Old actor in series about political extremists
- 32.On a cruise, five of you initially getting on
- 33.Travels twice as quickly to use return repeatedly?
- 34.I regret snatching it back, a huge area of land
- 35.Taking portside tack, a gamble for ship
- 36.To kill queen, cold tea served up
- 37.Hanker after going round to listen
- 38.Looking back, I delivered packages perfect for African capital
- 39.Car part collected in metropolis, familiarly
- 40.Location of pavement, incidentally
- 41.Nurse brought in a shirt for one who's present
- 42.Sound of one gently stepping in bread and butter
- 43.Commie figure in vehicle to the left?
- 44.Follow time line for trains
- 45.A school set up, and support — child taken care of
- 46.White as a Welshman?
- 47.Full — all holes?
- 48.Falling down like an idiot, circling right round
- 49.What might be used as capital punishment in wood
- 50.Ace in pontoon essential
- 51.Attempt outside work, initially in arty garden design
- 52.When one's not working on the house, shed put up
- 53.Chain Japanese dog in filthy place — it's odd that
- 54.Formal clothes to get a day before important case
- 55.Slug sandwiches infiltrating Spanish tapas starters, frantic!
- 56.Fight to get sheep onto public transport
- 57.Like a desperate attempt to survive drop
- 58.US maestro, one carrying a crop?
- 59.Whatever is peculiar to New York?
- 60.A plank in sea, collected
- 61.Carnivorous plant requiring warmer moisture
- 62.Making every effort, son missed out in education
- 63.Supporter tipping out hot drinks
- 64.One would be transported by this musical after various dances
- 65.Never returning old novel — a year afterwards
- 66.More claret — the same served up?
- 67.Energy coming from exercising quietly
- 68.China rabbit's about right
- 69.Trouble in faction expressing sorrow
- 70.Top cake's back with fewer calories
- 71.Steal coin in collecting dish
- 72.Borrowing rate one pound a month
- 73.Strip featuring London university, fully established
- 74.Tomboy in Scottish island lair
- 75.Garment to criticise, notice twists in it
- 76.After scrap, English point out something loser might raise
- 77.Car insurance carried excess?
- 78.Attack Irish resistance in a charity
- 79.Counting number — sixty legs on those?
- 80.Inventor has raised fish with upped numbers
- 81.First performance not entirely good, correct program
- 82.White knight bitter having rescued itinerant earlier
- 83.Make light of gloomy drama
- 84.Bon vivant, Argentine ultimately still missing tango
- 85.Prisoner wearing hat for work in the field
- 86.Function without energy and go badly wrong
- 87.Some actress met an American composer
- 88.Keeper on second team originally unknown
- 89.Blackcurrant liqueur cut with a substance like cinnamon
- 90.Channels Iago hopes to manipulate
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!