Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
21-May-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Mountains in pictures, miles away
- 2.Be candidate, popular, as deputy
- 3.Cuts of meat go bad aboard ship
- 4.Theatre the French note is full
- 5.To roar out? That could suit me
- 6.Cold girl getting degree, the heartless student you study with
- 7.Discourteous old worker squashing females
- 8.Ending in jail, I am afraid of getting no answer — am I there for ever?
- 9.City adventure, ignoring odds — love it!
- 10.Most genuine from the time of leading others
- 11.Using a tool to shift support across hole
- 12.A source of inspiration intended, say, to provide delight
- 13.BBC missing a release?
- 14.Mess about before social event or cooperate?
- 15.Money demanded from Romans — outrageous
- 16.Dip huge — right to replace knight
- 17.Country became backward, finishing with nothing
- 18.Go mad in hospital department building in need of oxygen
- 19.After return call American friend
- 20.Nice meal pet ruined that's near fireplace
- 21.One with negative response wins against a second person, right?
- 22.A number of men giving voice in concert
- 23.Some wrap articles separately
- 24.Social gathering's ale unfinished
- 25.Inclined to be mendacious
- 26.Mostly professional gang in pre-flood operation?
- 27.Dessert maybe, something to chew on top performer's tucked into
- 28.Vegetable lorry OK, the man accepts
- 29.Put out pole with end disappearing in river
- 30.A ceremony rendered by speaker correctly
- 31.Bed rich mama newly made — this lady's job?
- 32.Needs to be casual in speech
- 33.Material in bathroom in short supply?
- 34.Abandoned political grouping
- 35.Top man in his field, perhaps, spouting?
- 36.A rescue organised outside very quiet capital
- 37.Crowd in store by the sound of it
- 38.Gentleman with power rising in authentic act of revenge
- 39.Revealed to be away
- 40.Inadequate side dish
- 41.Chart married secretary brought back
- 42.Covers food in tin with ordinary salt
- 43.Plan in relation to Channel Islands gym
- 44.Member of clergy's partly indirect ordination
- 45.Special gear enthusiast brought to plant, having crossed yard
- 46.A weird roofless home for bird in US
- 47.Church Republican, first fellow believer
- 48.Explosive tape shows workplace with poor conditions
- 49.One of Caesar's last words, the beast!
- 50.Lorries in boring county
- 51.Payment for insurance before parent's going around India
- 52.First of all, looking up, is greeting Italian — this one?
- 53.Royal house near castle mostly dilapidated
- 54.Most wise and godly person having a long time inside
- 55.Fearless British getting on
- 56.Throw out rogue initially seen in storehouse
- 57.Stout knocked back with cheese? That's the stuff!
- 58.Representatives providing instruction to get rid of barriers
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!