Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
21-February-2021 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Red route from Leeds? Arrive on outskirts
- 2.Magazine content from magazine about bags
- 3.Thick soup paste and black olive starter
- 4.Doing things for an author?
- 5.See fit to follow
- 6.It grows light from the East
- 7.Green dye put into blue as ordered
- 8.Story teller in trouble over reading?
- 9.Against hybrid lichee as jam ingredient?
- 10.Around Nevada, join rally
- 11.Worried less about soccer training grounds
- 12.Accept fresh cup of tea
- 13.Measure very heavy metal ring
- 14.Dry — just about dead as well
- 15.Getting on top, on horseback
- 16.Fabled bird seen in stone, it's said
- 17.Timid type drops small grimace
- 18.Religious festival managed to include a cross
- 19.Do get an agreement of mutual benefit
- 20.Caught in no-go area, left by night
- 21.Things that should be worn in style
- 22.Religious scholar gets talk cut short
- 23.Down-and-out ex-pupil in house
- 24.Sees red cracks on parts of hand
- 25.Master having overnight cases
- 26.Old man / lover won't get over friend
- 27.Axes I throw back into remains of fire
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!