Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
19-November-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Old people as a precaution finishing early
- 2.They could be about spice blending
- 3.Loud soldiers in Bow, tough place for chickens
- 4.Gents harbouring desires for eccentricity
- 5.Resort visited by this girl guide
- 6.Upset over a way to cheat making carpets
- 7.When cryptic maybe is crudely fashioned
- 8.Feeling hot, group goes topless
- 9.Resolve of partner no longer restrained
- 10.Imperial units of pressure removed from springs
- 11.Break in game, neat time to intervene
- 12.Phrase repeated by a novel crime fighter
- 13.Cake that is cooked with no topping
- 14.Balancing when and where to dine with dons?
- 15.Blood-red when beheaded, like a snake
- 16.Yarn's second appearance by Henry
- 17.Something made up about cafe trading sandwiches
- 18.A set of Tolkien's ideas
- 19.Simple words oaf treated as clever ones
- 20.Lists of rogues
- 21.After agitating an ape go furthest away
- 22.First female boxer? On the contrary
- 23.Power player
- 24.Go over the reason plays show promise
- 25.Casual friends turning up, like Larry?
- 26.Singers avoid English chap carrying infection
- 27.Degree of depression left old bloke terminally lost
- 28.Outspoken man in spring letting off steam
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!