Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
15-September-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Essentially a nasty threat
- 2.Flag with damage carried by European vessel
- 3.Composer seen in November gathering
- 4.Cosmetic used in Madras nowadays
- 5.See church featured in OED is replaced
- 6.100 in clear section of road is perhaps working for many?
- 7.Drunken pirate provided opening shot
- 8.Good article about my one hymn
- 9.Figure university is in bad condition
- 10.Narrow victory keeping father excited
- 11.A scale showing quantity
- 12.Lavish volume of drink with large kebab, too, ordered
- 13.Trouble means taking in youth with a scooter
- 14.Honourable leading Tories?
- 15.Soviet minister gets second great deal over extracting erbium
- 16.Delegate stuck in river
- 17.Indistinguishable dialect in broadcast
- 18.Means of entry during rental period
- 19.He has dog rolling barrel
- 20.Spades have lodged in the ground
- 21.Roll with end of loaf
- 22.Capital generated in two American states
- 23.Tissue transplant is hard work
- 24.Comedy clubs cutting price of going
- 25.Street vendor one clearing throat?
- 26.Almost an admission some of us exist for sport
- 27.Love having dispute about vessel
- 28.Put down drink
- 29.Obscure period without Sun and Times?
- 30.Kicks gin to get going
- 31.Say Snoopy battles Red Baron in these?
- 32.Strictly routine is one making others go to work on an egg, severally
- 33.On reflection, humour brings unpleasant fate
- 34.What holds water in a raised lock, not following English river
- 35.New York speciality to grate into curd cheese
- 36.Nation appears in Kremlin dialogue
- 37.Harry rowed around one strange fish
- 38.Unfortunately, we'd Irish setters who control all we do
- 39.A delay over celebration
- 40.Dram from non-drinker getting round in
- 41.President's cut, receiving a wound
- 42.Picture educational establishment with convict for member
- 43.Mike cored apple in wood
- 44.Provider of beer that's less fattening
- 45.Small son retaining very French accent
- 46.Being spiteful about bridge couple — charming
- 47.Miner and former Conservative mostly drinking wine
- 48.Some para inevitably drops from sky
- 49.Lord to leave with daughter
- 50.Fish young bear has found hard to eat
- 51.Back winner
- 52.Earthquake activity exists in half of built-up area
- 53.Chopped meat Charlie dumped in pit
- 54.Slow walker ignoring learner driver's signal
- 55.Mock name for the common herd
- 56.Have a meal with holiday money
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!