Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
15-January-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Writer of note I want to be roughed up
- 2.Woman ultimately one to laugh, not the first critical soul
- 3.Procedure with unclaimed property in small estate — deceive fellows involved
- 4.Quick to provoke
- 5.Bishop, say, wanting whisky and something sweet
- 6.Enter drudge — he wrote one novel, a Victorian story
- 7.Last to look around at work
- 8.Support the heartless king who walks as if he owns the place?
- 9.Star about to introduce a new work
- 10.Live mostly in very good old military post
- 11.Endless cheating: a case for the doctor?
- 12.Husband with zero value in his home?
- 13.Antiquated transport system needs new head
- 14.French native shown to have endless serenity
- 15.The things that get you down
- 16.Start to swim as a boat may be ruined
- 17.Work backstage maybe and create a fuss
- 18.Good news about Homer descendant, a composer
- 19.Soldier was introduced to Her Majesty — something definitive
- 20.A controversy about extension to home?
- 21.Like St Paul's march maybe Dean originally set up
- 22.Spoken part giving you something to get your teeth into?
- 23.Does the business, vote by vote, and shows little enthusiasm
- 24.Unknown quantity of diamonds and heroin ship carried
- 25.Unscrupulous person in respect of procedure relating to will?
- 26.Creative type in firm, initially managing problem
- 27.Come out in church with mitre on?
- 28.Barking girl sued for money once
- 29.A bit of money, gold, right for one in fabled race
- 30.Where troops must put their trust, as a rule?
- 31.Mayor taking umbrage, sort to get upset
- 32.Fellow losing head, writer with position that you wouldn't have anticipated
- 33.Opposing dope as substance to fight off disease
- 34.Onerous job of the Chancellor?
- 35.A guy to care inordinately and behave maturely!
- 36.Wheel on dog and beat it
- 37.Neighbourhood of Bishop Bill provides intimacy
- 38.Despises saints penning hackneyed stuff
- 39.Son has funny trousers — they have weights attached
- 40.Horseman emerging from wings close at hand
- 41.Feathered friend turning, finding very little
- 42.Swayed by an idiot, as count and countess are
- 43.Hot food on plane? That's unrealistic
- 44.This writer with acidity — it is something with a nasty smell
- 45.Hard-hitting speaker booked to give message?
- 46.City reluctant at first to host a philanderer
- 47.Resolves to conceal one's actions to destroy gods
- 48.Cowardly Charlie fleeing creature of ill omen
- 49.Fish and lettuce, nothing hard to be swallowed
- 50.Hint of consternation with horse facing a huge buffalo
- 51.Plant giving a closet a new look
- 52.Picture of wounded crossing bridge to the west
- 53.Educationist joins dictionary publisher in special rooms
- 54.Note orbiting traveller here?
- 55.Ruler kept under by deity in charge is showing fear
- 56.Came to head of KGB in trouble
- 57.World of mum, at home after party
- 58.Encourage retired boxer to smuggle in drugs
- 59.Hit and run in careless manner
- 60.Crown of Henry VIII
- 61.Gets hold of bits of music
- 62.Rambling as miserable person, the German in Germany's capital
- 63.Food gives us hiccups? Only a bit!
- 64.Way to meet cost of parking at hotel
- 65.Gaseous fuel, on paper, looking bad
- 66.Drinks with sharp content with making of new businesses
- 67.Words showing intelligence — any number thrown in
- 68.Unhappy individual welcoming time in commercial area
- 69.Looking smart, attractive girl keeps within reach (in want of husband)
- 70.No news on old rogue being without help
- 71.Huge canoe at sea — Channel Islands coming up
- 72.Help here, off and on, to provide sword
- 73.A demonstration with heads held high?
- 74.The Iliad's beginning, in Homeric language
- 75.Something loopy that can be a pain
- 76.Seize woman who must remain anonymous?
- 77.Some crossed Iran making return journeys
- 78.Fellow with a bit of an edge you'd rather not meet?
- 79.Little boy preceded by French maid in ribboned headgear
- 80.One cursed Havana: the Marxist displays
- 81.French lass produced white wine around lunchtime?
- 82.Unfailing growth, somehow an easy target
- 83.Delivery man, worker perhaps in African country initially
- 84.Insecticide desperate man put down in row
- 85.Where officers meet — evidently not a mess!
- 86.The fourth terrible Tory row about European retreat
- 87.Number to be found in old city entertained by crazy fellow
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!