Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
14-September-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Truly reflect Michigan trio of Republicans holding office at outset
- 2.Blue Berets' former muscle man not bargained for
- 3.Count 150 bare pens on island
- 4.Politician's Dad you heard on series of items
- 5.Nice way to host knight, ancient character
- 6.Gather fuel blanketing heart of Ireland
- 7.At first really envious, eying fine part of sail
- 8.Finally struck margin on European food
- 9.Smart little Euphemia collects just over 100 books
- 10.Plan for a stack in Perth to be withdrawn
- 11.Feature of car used in hasty retreat
- 12.I'm surprised US broadcaster limits alcohol
- 13.Paid poet on regular basis for musical instrument
- 14.Ambush — hazard of course
- 15.Asian, one chasing a lover around Grand Hotel
- 16.Star, say, visiting Virginia
- 17.Taciturn guy's unexpected story about East
- 18.Opening remark in ship on Arctic?
- 19.Carp, the sixth to be found in shrunken state
- 20.Fish with twit on banks
- 21.Big number, including other ranks, in swampy area
- 22.Trouble with English sailors netting duck's wing part
- 23.Guarantee less than accurate reportedly
- 24.Child departs, giggling, scratching head
- 25.Vehicle characterized by activity, last to go
- 26.Worry about troops governed by D-notice
- 27.Getting Old Boy practice after resistance dropped
- 28.Complete journey on bullet train?
- 29.Method of travel on rise? Don't believe him!
- 30.Heroine Jane securing current high-rise retreat
- 31.Unexciting food, for example, Dorothy's briefly brought up
- 32.Small articles breach crazy paper's title
- 33.Going by live data, microbe mutates with it
- 34.Big canal boat bachelor put aside for learner
- 35.Left revolutionary in charge of hot line?
- 36.Rug and anorak more than enough to cover African
- 37.Fancy horse, Peru, one to bet on in crisis?
- 38.Actor coached with one in test of speech
- 39.Victor's wife leaving ring circling bull
- 40.As hands go to strike, sensible to get behind!
- 41.Rearrange a space as in inland lake
- 42.Separate trip taking in golf game
- 43.Concur — a craving must be curtailed
- 44.Education expert, most senior, flexible
- 45.Kid in stories not exactly well-behaved, for example
- 46.One who regrets maybe taking in Liberal leader
- 47.Bright in South — linger on
- 48.River Ure guide undergoes training, as is proper
- 49.Friend hiding European ring
- 50.Insert another cartridge left over in study
- 51.Troublemaker's air got at cast
- 52.Immoderate posh officer joins gunners
- 53.In favour of quiet support
- 54.Daily column includes a drawing
- 55.Some yoga — the recruits assemble
- 56.Concealed stock ready for auditor
- 57.Female cut turkey
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!