Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
10-February-2024 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Aristocrat and king in outstanding environment
- 2.Yellow Sea for French shellfish?
- 3.I chuck bombs skyward, just missing a Republican hothead in Italy
- 4.Boom that was said to attract Doris's attention?
- 5.Less than average gent using public transport upset an unexperienced driver
- 6.Talk about the introduction of regional map
- 7.Improve a real-time broadcast receiving Oscar
- 8.Relatives during gentle run having a laugh
- 9.Elite forces circling around send for The Blues
- 10.Month compiler uncovered a group of eight musicians
- 11.Badly rusted cleaning equipment
- 12.Give new look to flag, dropping central element
- 13.Cold, solitary, eating variable pie from Italy
- 14.Took over undersea vessel, American, coming up on the sea
- 15.Brewed brink left for duck
- 16.Soldier in red gear going on manoeuvres
- 17.Freed, if not let outside hospital
- 18.Republican helping after president's lapse
- 19.Plan article supporting freshwater fish
- 20.Top brass in the army?
- 21.Tory crossing boundaries becomes a Red
- 22.Spanish food tramp eats occasionally
- 23.Say 2000 guineas initially captured Alfa Romeo vintage model?
- 24.Rope and ring in snout
- 25.Book — aka Inner Circles — and article not available earlier
- 26.Gradually turning Volume Six into English
- 27.Holy believer initially thwarts robbery
- 28.From superior keyboard instrument we hear something flowery
- 29.Centre of military operations in theatre of war?
- 30.Vast coniferous forest where wild cat heard
- 31.Rip-off artist finally duped novelist
- 32.Fat boy eating last of butter
- 33.Bird of prey's new cry of distress south of Devon river
- 34.Child catching Greek character who was an old monster
- 35.Actor entertaining game fan of drama
- 36.Healthy appetite by the end of day
- 37.Artist recalled church's curved structure
- 38.Polluted sea's vital waters
- 39.Kit currently adopted by Spain's premier clubs, perhaps
- 40.Back-to-back felines inside so disconnected
- 41.Familiar extremes of temperature during month
- 42.Old King Aethelred laboured with graft
- 43.Companion at home finally cut variable cotton fabric
- 44.Infantryman rereading novel
- 45.Register Nick held with both hands
- 46.Reserve small chilled desserts
- 47.Cursed wicked spirit renounced religious belief when killing knight
- 48.Time metaphorically affected the Opposition
- 49.Iris surely fled in a tizzy
- 50.Revolutionary workplace of broadcaster with large rating
- 51.General regularly puts out ally
- 52.Terminates recent court action
- 53.Panama hat, mag and his sandwiches...a peaceful chap
- 54.Animal protecting right area of body
- 55.Spooner lets me off when pinching the first bit of egg flip
- 56.Earlier file force deleted
- 57.Lascivious look of Lothario lacking companion
- 58.Pack animal arrived, then left
- 59.Rebellious conflict has troubled old kings
- 60.Well-bred one from stable background?
- 61.Hurricane winds becoming more earthy
- 62.Argument with rugby forward where he sticks his oar in?
- 63.Wide county, an ancient English territory
- 64.Trick husband, taken in by little fib
- 65.Bird of paradise appearing in earliest part of day?
- 66.Blather from firm's ultimate high-fliers, first heading off
- 67.Diocesan rally organised to defend women's church leader
- 68.Runs first-class cricket club at the borders for fun in Ireland
- 69.Old poet excited Wilde, say
- 70.Wow, Bernard Levin no longer popular? That's surprisingly novel!
- 71.Russian fighter nearly fell from sky? What a pain!
- 72.Great swimmer worried over extremes of climate in Canada
- 73.Drink tea and sherry regularly
- 74.Down, lacking energy, daughter always makes time for the old man
- 75.It helps to improve the atmosphere after one's kicked up a stink
- 76.Fictional doctor and wife visiting family member
- 77.Nearly new frame for Canaletto artwork
- 78.Observe answer in projecting feature's links leading to Hunter?
- 79.Scotsman's continental skipping rope
- 80.Appreciates accommodation
- 81.Riviera city accommodating eastern relative
- 82.Delete answer posed in Gaelic language
- 83.Period dresser auntie displays
- 84.Writer Jane — typical American — penning principally erotic fiction
- 85.Devil with tail up is annual visitor
- 86.Celebration justifies tasty sandwiches
- 87.Place to preach sensational stuff connected to Italian
- 88.Liberated grass-covered meadows
- 89.EU's ban angered ground beef producer
- 90.Be really into established summary publication
- 91.After, newsman wrote on social media
- 92.Bill feeding duck and lark
- 93.Ring first over satellite
- 94.Oscar, then out to lunch, meets Dorothy punctually
- 95.Blag dealer of supply
- 96.Rascal (and German!) coming in to make a half century
- 97.Chronic weak person eschewing R&B
- 98.Legendary strongman runs through Chelsea, strangely
- 99.Parking space that's been much used
- 100.Inspector lifted rule, overseeing one religious festival
- 101.Gasbag bishop shampoos little Christopher before the start of evensong
- 102.Large hollowed out yucca in colonnade having multiple fibrous stems
- 103.One reporting on those who make scenes?
- 104.Junk mail disheartened sysop in the morning
- 105.Animal hunted where excavations are carried out
- 106.Spread out and have fun after end of class
- 107.Foolish, sick arbitrator, ultimately good
- 108.Bikes encapsulating commercial for European archipelago
- 109.Launch parody
- 110.Twice-divorced royal female going on-line, getting a date?
- 111.One filling ruined his pork pies
- 112.Strategy to reduce risk beginning to hurt margin
- 113.Visible evidence of past civilisation is yet to be discovered
- 114.Follow upper-class, Liberal, boring online partner?
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!