Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
1-August-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Like judge's issue with one's English in test
- 2.In hearing, judiciously consider African country excellent
- 3.Made contacts, so it was possible to go online?
- 4.Cow eating unit of bananas lavishly
- 5.Secures trophy, pocketing pounds? I can't see it
- 6.Loudly cutting chicken, always making complaint
- 7.Holding this to drink in study?
- 8.Cushion, with pins removed, spins over and over
- 9.Put down revolt to seize power? That's bold
- 10.One article put in bag, not the last for boy
- 11.Almost keen on less civil, unwelcome fellow
- 12.Good health leaving queen's place
- 13.Pull up and sell fish
- 14.So we hear, look for one in flight
- 15.One appearing in Wagner partial to Bayreuth agent
- 16.Fancy if I possessed lentils from the east
- 17.Very masculine ruler in ruin
- 18.Pet around house, note, runs in part of dash
- 19.E.g. coming here, current power to split atom
- 20.Like the M25, said to have got built in at intervals
- 21.Result once of the functioning of the Dartmoor sewers
- 22.Cook fine, edible root, wanting starter
- 23.Stage character to go off behind platform
- 24.Shown one boy embraced by another
- 25.A single medic enters close to parched
- 26.Paid for part of education, covered by two features of card
- 27.Novel states in which account may be
- 28.Chap treated by yours truly given digital upgrade
- 29.Diner's bag filled with new piece of chocolate
- 30.Drop brainless type at end of match that may precede Ashes
- 31.Seriously engage old aeroplane with no luggage
- 32.Like an aristocrat, could one say, ahead of his time?
- 33.Particular observation about banking area
- 34.Demon has man at heart scared
- 35.Offering insults before leftist turns on rightist
- 36.Saving pound, ruin old, unrefined English town
- 37.Convert polyester into a new form
- 38.Become hard, as quiz questions are?
- 39.Support the mad OT character
- 40.Ruler at intervals moulding part of foot
- 41.Official voice possessed by a graduate with robe
- 42.Figures on board covering obstruction around shelf
- 43.Clad in vinyl, a monarch's turned up something odd
- 44.Old Mexican's refusal in the morning to get up
- 45.Constant, endless mob in Circle Line
- 46.Entertaining place to involve partner in match
- 47.Person repudiating old French bread
- 48.Device for cooking skin of vine that's succulent
- 49.The race of Man?
- 50.Detective on drug many rejected, one maybe fired
- 51.Drawing room?
- 52.Dishonestly persuade, given lie to spread around
- 53.Person sacking porter, dead drunk
- 54.Smoke rings in rock
- 55.Guide rested by reversing vehicle
- 56.In communist land, conservative almost a sitting duck, perhaps
- 57.Put under the rocks, wish to return
- 58.From a foreign capital, your biscuit
- 59.Whence porcelain fruit without error at the back
- 60.Count on son abandoning agreement
- 61.What brightens up endlessly bad mess
- 62.Mundane covers of Telegraph put in prematurely
- 63.Rabbit is more carefree
- 64.Cats track mouse heartlessly by second track
- 65.Role reversed with ease, we hear, in swingers' bar
- 66.Digger's spades and clubs found by shack
- 67.Empty personnel devour tuck
- 68.Gas is round precinct
- 69.Scholar may disappear into thin air: so?
- 70.Sub officer retreating? I'm not sure
- 71.Rates contributor in Times during year apt to change
- 72.Manipulate and beguile old fraud
- 73.His poetry no-go, his prose uneven?
- 74.Tragic character (not Romeo!) that's slowly trampled by the herd
- 75.Manufacturer with licence
- 76.This person's on army's first vehicle in offensive
- 77.Merely running with no end, he hopes to generate interest
- 78.Off track, like cup-bearer
- 79.Writers on island puffed endlessly, entitled to payment
- 80.Improbable promise of high tea?
- 81.Head needs name plate
- 82.Male Greek deity knocked over dish
- 83.Out of bed with feathers showing instability
- 84.Deception emerged? Nail criminal
- 85.It's involved in stocking domestic animals, say
- 86.Guinea's principal parrots are beauties
- 87.Dear old husband maybe mulling things over
- 88.Substance initially becoming nitrogen gas
- 89.The essentials in underwear piles
- 90.Bird's cry, coast there being wild
- 91.Making blue design and modelling
- 92.Top of hill, not the first in series
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!