Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -23-September-2021|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -22-September-2021|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -21-September-2021|
- 1.Doctor, initially kept in barracks, works in kitchen?
- 2.What's most impressive about albatross spawning mutant?
- 3.Ban a stunt that's recreated a feature of apartheid
- 4.Irritating incident that can harm you at first
- 5.Fish from lake caught by one out on it?
- 6.Game withdrawing place for quiz buff
- 7.Consistently, college class lazy in the extreme
- 8.Musician with good news for impatient undergraduate?
- 9.Work beginning for office: drink up!
- 10.Delivers shilling found in small fruit pie
- 11.... one more coming in to give out pot
- 12.Chucks in five skips
- 13.Lout starts off yelling on bus
- 14.Developed from birth in US, different from US!
- 15.Norm making a bow perhaps, and celebrating?
- 16.Did snake bite?
- 17.Reason given to those being punished
- 18.Extremist's quality real, but regularly overlooked
- 19.Hard to get inside pen: twist
- 20.Public service, something with no end, no beginning
- 21.Husband and child after return fare
- 22.Tease very loudly after tea
- 23.Show what's on mobile phone? Something to listen with
- 24.Aid when sewing up chinos in fragments
- 25.Powerful feller appearing in series 12
- 26.Trio into a ban might turn out to be this
- 27.Anchor held by hideous, headless phantom
- 28.Random greeting to Romeo by young lady
- 29.Fools back in diocese, egotistical
- 30.Support coming from old Labour leader's flunky
- 31.Writer phones — biographer rings back
- 32.Displaying calm — no one was affected
- 33.Asian artist and queen visiting India twice
- 34.Aug 1 isn't especially for a saint
- 35.Outlaw to plunder gold, lifting unknown amount
- 36.Legal officer has trouble breaking strike
- 37.Old coin found in tart, not the last
- 38.Article removed from slope off ramp
- 39.Positive aspect is due to reform, quietly included
- 40.Our Phoebe, getting worked up, a possible Brexit supporter?
- 41.Swindlers, at least eight, after dope ...
- 42.Digits therefore must include megabytes
- 43.Belief, revolutionary one, obsessed captain
- 44.Tossing carrot to black kid in Golf
- 45.Gang in West Side Story film, travelling socialites?
- 46.Record being played so behind schedule makes you sad
- 47.Workplace no longer being kept ready?
- 48.When unlikely to be welcomed into a hotel owned by us?
- 49.One no longer beating person offering clarification
- 50.Dark horse seen over eastern hill at coast?
- 51.Pensioners putting up singular fight for platform to be heard?
- 52.Right to remove mouse's head from trap
- 53.Plumes of smoke finally welcomed by priests
- 54.Marked student's first, abridged unseen? No
- 55.Army officer and doctor, each ringing when desperate
- 56.Foreign nobleman and Yankee causing division in England?
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!