Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -27-March-2023|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -26-March-2023|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -25-March-2023|
- 1.Make a choice over exercise
- 2.Steal from post office by a church
- 3.New Year in French style for southern African native
- 4.Fine, delicate wind instrument in black box
- 5.Leash may wound terrier
- 6.Norris and I leave out rum for rebels
- 7.Finally The Times applied ample illustrations
- 8.Oddly withdrawn, Warhol interrupts retired fine artist
- 9.Very ill-informed GP rationing shot
- 10.Fittingly, apartment lay empty
- 11.The reduced rent's a problem for gardeners
- 12.Temporary Head of IT coming on board during semester
- 13.Ran off after Turpin regularly messed about
- 14.Turning up intellectual property chanced on in aspects of music
- 15.Person who 'liberates' a bit of Assam?
- 16.Sample ultra-romantic fragrance
- 17.Briefly spotted extinct bird in part of Polynesia
- 18.Dim male relative content to leave alligator
- 19.Girl in pool
- 20.Daughter endlessly teasing upwardly mobile miser
- 21.Required New England Democrat to interrupt fuel supply
- 22.Loving a party with food — but no seconds
- 23.Supervisory body recalling both pistol and round
- 24.Type of school principal
- 25.Loves assimilating the lines for Shakespearean role
- 26.Puts up with singular idiots losing diamonds
- 27.Site for battle is too fenny, unfortunately
- 28.Reviewed notable books in turn
- 29.Politician gets support and money abroad
- 30.Provide nourishment for bear
- 31.Left fashionable fool wearing extremely outlandish garment
- 32.Unaccompanied male carrying garden tool for personal security
- 33.Painting fine Scilly isle, but not the capital
- 34.Film about life and work in British Isles, initially convincing
- 35.Mysterious magician let out
- 36.Plant starts to grow elegant red blooms over time
- 37.Fine muscular fish
- 38.Real men swooning over slim, wealthy film star
- 39.Icily explain bit about unaccountable quality
- 40.Sort out details, and finish off letters
- 41.Dickens sold in Wick without front covers
- 42.Educational functionary runs away with cake decorator
- 43.Support for dress putting pressure on girl, right?
- 44.Ace sundial transformed area in Spanish autonomous community
- 45.Note about old dry mound
- 46.One putting down every single English philosopher
- 47.Impulsive peer group producing something out of nothing
- 48.Professional writer in bar
- 49.What might eject spirits? Answer to Scrooge
- 50.Envious, mostly a key sin
- 51.Propose all-out battle with head of emergency services?
- 52.Ruthless examination for PhD?
- 53.Admitted removing case of Lenten wine
- 54.Tell dog to follow sappers
- 55.Well-travelled Florentine gives Puccini clothes
- 56.Beer's watery, involving English having mixed feelings
- 57.Returning half-sober answer on occasion
- 58.Sustenance for tramps
- 59.Brown mature river bird
- 60.Northern European's pronounced stoop
- 61.Soppy people ultimately shed tears
- 62.Fruit the man carried in blue van
- 63.Belted out ditty about drink
- 64.Without introduction, congregate to play Caribbean music
- 65.About to throw up over jacket
- 66.Spirit produced by rubber?
- 67.Salt introduced to processed cereals and veg
- 68.Lying on back finally makes you ache
- 69.Drew attention to combat operations moving north
- 70.In spite of how most modern stadiums are built?
- 71.A Scottish dear concealing accident, half-cut in Corsican port
- 72.Go on working metal in cruset, regularly
- 73.Informal evening turned into regret for entourage
- 74.Royal icing
- 75.Up before the beak after a grand battle
- 76.Excused former partner, mostly insincere
- 77.Articulate girl yearned for believer in spirits
- 78.Lack of feeling in judge's pronouncement about one
- 79.Alcoholic beverage is found in her office, sadly
- 80.Explosive project in part of NYC
- 81.Prescient woman getting Victor out of harsh southern sierra
- 82.Lively person holds back bags of fine material
- 83.Oddity of bachelor eschewing intemperance
- 84.Reform in pursuit of constant faith
- 85.Simple dons produce lace and silk
- 86.A duck regularly considered to be a seabird
- 87.Letter and article on former reservists
- 88.No ink is on spoilt paper
- 89.Unobtrusive observation of Prince devotee by sleuth
- 90.Weary workforce that upholds standards
- 91.Tedious book containing intellectual's original research
- 92.What is it about jail that's bad for a man?
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
- Join The Times Crossword Club – Click Here
- Official Website – www.thetimes.co.uk
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!