Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -27-November-2020|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -26-November-2020|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -25-November-2020|
- 1.Girl I left in meadow
- 2.Damned instigator of riot has charged around
- 3.Rest breaks around bad climbing frame
- 4.Turning up in Ratibati a wild, thorny plant
- 5.We must be engulfed in sadness: that's amazing!
- 6.Reptile quietly buried in ground
- 7.With poles, carrying current mechanical beings
- 8.All aboard on convertible, crossing motorway: it might move very slowly!
- 9.Duck appears from the east without its head
- 10.Sweet course not finished by bishop
- 11.Test in term: is able to appear regularly
- 12.Virtuous person knowing formal behaviour
- 13.Lucifer may be here, game to fight
- 14.A curmudgeon finally put in a few coins, showing remorse
- 15.Male with head turning for Sally
- 16.Visitors arrived in greater numbers around British seaside resort
- 17.Supporter lost ground in a sport
- 18.Row with newspaper boss ended fast?
- 19.Model soldier like millions
- 20.Don't vote for this party?
- 21.After drink, Englishman abroad welcomes plug for Indian food
- 22.Stuff that's sweet and endlessly virtuous?
- 23.A lieutenant: he meets a lady
- 24.Rugby player's leg with which ball may be struck
- 25.Italian resort: in one south of border
- 26.One converting to book form, turning over lines
- 27.Just bank on reversal of rating
- 28.Nan's wild embraces much disturbed German composer
- 29.Crackers I turn to in food processing
- 30.Bow milliner, perhaps, put on line second
- 31.Release men thus possessing a legal right
- 32.Surprised reaction from one in healthy state
- 33.After a nap returned to order a cigar
- 34.After alcohol, kiss boy or girl
- 35.I'm not sure highly colourful clothes will be for the general public
- 36.Garland that is large put up
- 37.Something burning affected tree close to copse
- 38.Touching new peach, extremely gentle heat
- 39.Local from NE coming round at four
- 40.One's inclined to travel in this vehicle and clear off
- 41.After sectarian conflict, dispatch part of army deployment
- 42.Wrong about temperature, which won't be perishing
- 43.Trio cease perversely making things obscure
- 44.European Pope defending rogue pleasure-seeker
- 45.Country fellow at home, visiting a Royal Academician
- 46.Ornament put away rapidly on spike
- 47.I'm surprised by refusal to back name-giver
- 48.Religious instruction for Catholic? Problem is Mass without English
- 49.Gutted, Edgar was on the bench, perhaps an unknown substitute
- 50.In need of repair, once, a boat
- 51.Back in street, bedraggled person owed money
- 52.Fancied a military man in tight denim
- 53.Buddhist monk taking in sinful erotic dance
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!