Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -18-September-2020|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -17-September-2020|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -16-September-2020|
- 1.Royal Navy is after universal vessel
- 2.People working with duds?
- 3.Tons lacking power to make changes
- 4.Good first appearance needed for the upper crust
- 5.Some panic here in specialised part of the market
- 6.Dance being held in workhouse?
- 7.Period without a drink is difficult after start of drinking time
- 8.The old woman to have sex with Romeo
- 9.Cowardly chap is after elegance and style
- 10.Sweet little girls
- 11.Got together outside popular university dance
- 12.Most excellent food one's eaten, nothing wasted
- 13.Miser upset about landlord's political belief in the US
- 14.Plant has woman in nursery full of bombast
- 15.Man who provided shelter, with someone lacking roof
- 16.Six into articles about birds
- 17.That is to be found in side street
- 18.A loner despised, abandoned, no longer regarded as an individual
- 19.Element oxygen many initially discovered in sea water
- 20.Unfancied team no longer in the dressing room?
- 21.A term in Rugby: are rebellious teachers seen to be this?
- 22.Person on golf course endlessly — is husband ungentlemanly?
- 23.Tough case of decay limiting public transport
- 24.Stories about theologian entertaining Catholic Church stars
- 25.Loud female with others grabbing old rocker after upset
- 26.Leading pair abandoning the most doubtful visitor
- 27.Guard's course of action finally changed
- 28.Excellent entertainment, not entirely suitable for solemn period
- 29.A couple of people owe most, unfortunately
- 30.Fabric sounding like something driver should carry
- 31.Pressure concerning young claimant to the throne
- 32.Playing in a shed, two sons being up to no good?
- 33.Some fissure turned up as a source of life
- 34.Rubbish in Jerusalem rail terminus?
- 35.A lot of green present wrapping appropriate
- 36.Hole in skin interrupting pink of the body
- 37.Score fantastic ton going in — or a duck
- 38.Jack's entering bar with old sort of guitar
- 39.Disciple — this person's held to be one
- 40.Annoy when spilling kir
- 41.Ruining wedding with no end of debauchery
- 42.Didn't move from area that's dry — sense the environment
- 43.Short sheet of paper, something wicked provided during employment
- 44.Absolutely certain company is into table tennis, strangely
- 45.Numbers kept outside part of the UK, stupid folk
- 46.European? This could be French
- 47.Peel 'n' a pip has the makings of a fruit
- 48.Sit learner at back of form
- 49.Singer in church getting nothing right tries afresh
- 50.This writer held up by academic as one very skilful
- 51.Enraptured current chaps score romantically
- 52.Help one to get top in sort of contest
- 53.Endless drama producing tension, avoiding sex
- 54.Right pub in centre offering this item in crumble?
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!