Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -3-July-2020|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -2-July-2020|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -1-July-2020|
- 1.Old material put up, secure decoration
- 2.Lofty monarch hauling bags
- 3.Consecrated garden area containing fewer
- 4.Ruby fastener found in river
- 5.Newspaper copy
- 6.Very large turkey to begin with, full-flavoured bird
- 7.Newspaper worker in routine procedure wrapping papers up
- 8.Rogue beset by obstruction that's difficult to shift
- 9.A schoolgirl, perhaps wrong
- 10.Copy a brief selection of miscellaneous characters up into dossier
- 11.Mounted apparatus to restrict noise
- 12.Quick fix, fantastic load of money saving corporation, finally
- 13.Leave out short piece of winter sports equipment
- 14.Name foe, by implication, has smuggled in
- 15.Watch over most of scouts making a traditional dish
- 16.Method of carrying almost half a ton, including rare minerals
- 17.Rubbish written about head of hunting party
- 18.Entering difficult battle, a unit unfortunately in range
- 19.Former partner, smooth and articulate
- 20.Insist on ordering it, plus tea
- 21.Cold established, fed wild honey
- 22.British band's transport
- 23.Frank finished off contender
- 24.Boris unsettled about temperature in restaurant
- 25.Sherry, for instance, wife tried — fino, possibly
- 26.Adrift on the water
- 27.Opening element, batting
- 28.One to copy Renoir, say
- 29.Venom shown by nation over evacuation of Chile
- 30.Bully boys grown up perfect
- 31.Incident in flat ending in arrest
- 32.User of device, a feature in film
- 33.Hate stealing or wicked crime
- 34.Greed shown by a new vicar, last in brasserie
- 35.Right-wing US pal organised debauched feast
- 36.Whatever takes your fancy, many thin gassy drinks?
- 37.Ignore unfriendly bear
- 38.Symbol of goddess of love initially erected
- 39.Briefly debate field event
- 40.Native of South America once imprisoned?
- 41.Starts to hear about lad's onyx ring
- 42.Get one's teeth into eminent expressionist
- 43.Son splitting total prize money
- 44.Good skill, guys admitted, producing an item of clothing
- 45.Ship: arrangement of sails etc crushed by one's sinking?
- 46.Advantage of busy worker possessing new suit
- 47.Little time to avoid damage to reputation for Greek character
- 48.Article, new at that time
- 49.Story that can be spun out?
- 50.Small shoe that's full of holes
- 51.Dry enough exercising dog
- 52.Down in a pillow? Some
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!