Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -2-August-2021|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -1-August-2021|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -31-July-2021|
- 1.A sign Alec's tinkered with opiate maybe
- 2.Handled soft fabric
- 3.Look into reason for place to get a lift?
- 4.Film actor refurbished moorland barn
- 5.Page one article about clothing? I ask you!
- 6.Dissident woman's quote retracted
- 7.Cleaner drinks tea with second customer
- 8.Some suitably rich lines
- 9.Plan central parts of kids' meal
- 10.Tweet approach shot crossing third in Turnberry
- 11.Brief information about where to find pulse
- 12.Thin pastry split on the outside by uncultured learner
- 13.Monkey or ape scratching companion
- 14.Raised fish I had netted in Home Counties sheltered area
- 15.Person cherished a large flower section
- 16.Island's crime associated with crack or Ecstasy
- 17.Pity husband's deserted stag party?
- 18.Trees lose weight, that's true
- 19.Mum in studio regularly selected Oriental food
- 20.Plump freshwater fish in reserve
- 21.Met perhaps Oscar, a traveller heading west
- 22.Time to muse
- 23.Disconcert jogger heading off, vest half-exposed
- 24.Polish force that is defending point
- 25.Run on to hill
- 26.Arrogant type stumped in superior role
- 27.Note the barking canines, for example
- 28.As eg badgers do around corner, at least initially
- 29.Jockey cleared the barrier finally
- 30.Plea's outcome, possibly a foregone conclusion
- 31.Rod's son cheers very loudly
- 32.Old relative sheds pounds? A lot less than that
- 33.Last female deer succeeded initially in annual test
- 34.Poulenc's last score ended dramatically — thus?
- 35.Knight departs during broadcast's lowest point
- 36.Mount set, doing without ring
- 37.Abroad, Pete's acted as guide, describing some churches
- 38.Jaunty officer, one spearing fish
- 39.Hot food and medical gear taken in for each working unit
- 40.Opening some port, Nigel reflected
- 41.Discharge erstwhile gym class learner
- 42.Tough material in gas ring or stove
- 43.Green snubs Conservative following papers based on beliefs
- 44.Father's dance step
- 45.What aging philosopher did, possibly, showing no consideration?
- 46.Cockney's cry of distress encountering alien young bird
- 47.Left personal documents in German aircraft
- 48.Bishop's in helping disheartened lady nonstop
- 49.A bird of prey almost picked up fish food?
- 50.Suspect ponders answer
- 51.German-born composer frequently heard another composer
- 52.New York city's cheese supplier
- 53.Trouble a couple of females, soundly defeated
- 54.Body of policemen lean on pornographic business
- 55.Expert opens a new version of Pinafore
- 56.A Greek character, the first woman to win
- 57.Left one in big band somehow playing without notes
- 58.Green alder decaying below upset me
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!