Category: The Times – Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -4-June-2020|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -3-June-2020|
|The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers -2-June-2020|
- 1.Musical composer renovated drive
- 2.Sir dealt with cheats, fearsome disciplinarian?
- 3.Passage of time managed by model
- 4.Audibly agreed with doctor before operations which may improve one's sight
- 5.Quarrels difficult to deal with, leader being put down
- 6.Cattle going to water in Scotland, being smart
- 7.Possess top-class modern technology to gain advantage
- 8.Barren open country hot after high temperature
- 9.One telling tale about naughty woman
- 10.Scottish island to have a go at crime
- 11.Popular drink of spirits to arrange promptly in USA
- 12.Rod turns up with Heather, whooping it up
- 13.Religious books are about Greek goddess
- 14.Pupils maybe hinder class - terrible fool must go!
- 15.Person who's pursued landing-place around banks of river
- 16.Seamen reflecting at home drink no alcohol
- 17.A son's nurture say may be disturbed by these big beasts
- 18.Swine seizes two keys and two notes, money used abroad once
- 19.Dog having white heifer as companion? That's an unusual thing
- 20.Maybe maroon and gold cape concealed top racehorse
- 21.A sweetheart's getting caught in hiding places perhaps
- 22.Finally exit drinking venue that gives skiers a lift
- 23.A source of wealth, bigwig backed Antipodean soldier largely
- 24.Officer looked up to by a learner but not journalist
- 25.Retro record by the French star
- 26.Map with royal residence and public school
- 27.Like rock when submerged by sea
- 28.Water flowing badly, river choked by spicy stuff
- 29.A container partly open
- 30.African party on estate with men, one from a previous generation
- 31.Cross gentleman nabbing a commissioned officer
- 32.Cat regularly playing — a sign of affection
- 33.Ground wanted around lake? Don't build on it, surely?
- 34.Get on well, having success with one swell guy
- 35.Time to encounter sorceress in the grass
- 36.Republican, having paused curiously, gets info from books?
- 37.Mound is a new work: last of earth going in
- 38.Hut's organised in this way
- 39.Order fellows into risky venture
- 40.A seductress free from worry
- 41.Visit work building firstly in very filthy place
- 42.Within country's borders it's somehow vulgar and gloomy
- 43.Poet joins economist somewhere in Buckinghamshire
- 44.Embarrass a bishop with a demand to keep quiet
- 45.Landed gentleman bears right, then left, finding arboreal animal
- 46.I may be found out by this lab equipment!
- 47.Large blood vessel found in zebra or tapir
- 48.Petition stars outside entrance to show
- 49.Indicate movement of tigers with hesitation
- 50.A yacht was wrecked — no hint of hope for me?
- 51.Champion endlessly consuming a liqueur
- 52.Uncovered tall conifer and plant from mountainous region
- 53.Animated demon about to capture loveless one
- 54.Coffee encountered, getting knocked over
About The Times Cryptic Crossword
The times group has a wide variety of puzzles for its users and of that collection, the most interesting and engaging ones are their cryptic crosswords. These crosswords became popular by the name The Times Quick Cryptic Crossword when it was introduced in March 2014. During those early days, the puzzle was released only five day a week with the aim to create an interest among the people for crossword solving. The puzzles were challenging and soon caught the interest of the masses. Unlike the simple definition based crosswords, here the clue given to solve the puzzle is also a puzzle. You have to first be able to crack the clue to be able to fill in the most appropriate word and complete the puzzle. It is the ultimate test of your knowledge and verbal skills put together.
These cryptic crosswords are sure to keep you engaged for a long time and be your best partners in your solitary times. The clues are twisted and they make you think about a hundred possible options making your brain work at lightning speed. This exercise makes your brain sharper and enhances your memory power.
The Times crossword and The Sunday Times crossword both belong to the renowned Times group. The cryptic crossword is published daily from Monday to Saturday. These crossword puzzles can be played online through the Times Crossword Club. The Times Cryptic Crossword answers are published online on the very same day that the puzzle is released.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Contest
The Cryptic crosswords are published from Monday to Saturday and on the last day that is Saturday, there is a prize crossword.
The Prize Jumbo Cryptic Crossword is like the daily crossword but bigger and better. The crossword grid used for Saturday is 23×23 and the players have a chance to play their favorite crossword for a much longer time.
To enter the contest, one has to complete the crossword and take a print out the same. This has to be sent to The Times registered office with all your personal details attached. The entry to the contest can also be submitted online for members of the Crossword Club
The times quick cryptic answers are updated on a regular basis and accessible at all times. In case you prefer to play online, the Times Crossword Club is the place to be. This is a subscription based service and the offers the players with a host of other benefits like clue setting competitions, archive of old crosswords, prize crosswords and a lot more.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Author
The setters of the crossword puzzles of The Times group are highly acclaimed and all their names are present in the website but the unique thing here is that the setters are made popular with pseudonyms like Breadman, Grumpy and Joker. They follow the policy of anonymity and do not publish setter names along with the puzzle.
The Times Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Times Cryptic Crossword solution every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!