Category: The New Yorker Crossword Answers
17-March-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Common landscaping trees with acorns
- 2.Pugilist nicknamed Iron Mike
- 3.Half-___ (latte order)
- 4.Movies with meet-cutes
- 5.Genre for Taking Back Sunday
- 6.Hello, in Haifa
- 7.Role for Dwayne Johnson in "Moana”
- 9.It's a long story
- 10.Podcast, e.g.
- 11.Coming after
- 12.Rolls of simoleons
- 13.Sounds of satisfaction
- 14.Leave surreptitiously
- 15.Goo for a roofing crew
- 16.Appear to be
- 17.Cry from a crow's nest
- 18.Urban Decay alternative
- 19.Canoodles, in Cambridge
- 20.Essential points
- 21.___ TV (streaming service owned by Dish Network)
- 22.Grinder, to some
- 23.Big beer order
- 24."Peter Pan” pooch
- 25.Marcos known for a sizable shoe collection
- 26.Periwinkle and peacock, for two
- 27.Western union?
- 28.Fodder for phishers, for short
- 29.It may be an earworm
- 30.Longer of the two forearm bones
- 31.Show that's broadcast from Studio 8H
- 32.Cruise-ship stops
- 33.B-52s hit whose title is a homophone of a national capital
- 34."Is butter a ___?” (line from "Mean Girls”)
- 35.Madeleine L'Engle novel featuring fifth-dimensional travel
- 36.Allotted amount
- 38.Yemeni city on a namesake gulf
- 39.Grenoble glassful
- 41.Veggie in a samosa
- 42.Manicured, as a green
- 43."Us, too!”
- 44.___ roll (toilet paper, in Britain)
- 45.Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest, vis--vis "Live with Kelly and Ryan”
- 46.Amazon threat
- 48.Ctrl + Z, on a PC
- 49.Focus of some gender-studies courses
- 50.Pitchfork part
- 51."Gentleman's Agreement” director Kazan
- 52.Meat in an Italian sub
- 53.Impressions made in the winter
- 54.In ___ (on the same page)
- 55.Business entity whose owners are called members rather than shareholders: Abbr.
- 56.Fabric for jabots
- 58."Let me rephrase that . . .”
- 59.Days ___
- 60.Ragout or ratatouille
- 61.Best of the best
- 62.Feel feverish, say
- 63.Subtle attention-getter
- 64.Cry from a Maine coon
- 65.Sacred emblem
- 66.Neatened (up)
- 67.___ about (meander)
- 68.Car-radio button
- 69.Catch ___ (understand)
- 70.Success-versus-failure metaphor
- 71.Way off base?
- 72.Word after romper or rumpus
- 73.Katy Perry empowerment anthem
- 74.Chihuahua house
- 75.Pet-collar attachment
- 76.Where in Manhattan to find the Museum of Modern Art
- 78.Planet, to a poet
About The New Yorker Crossword
The New Yorker was established in 1926 as a lighthearted comic magazine centered on Manhattan. One of its many amusing departments is the Puzzles and game Dept. which features the very popular The New Yorker Crossword. The New Yorker is available in both print and digital forms. Signing up for the digital subscriptions allows an access to every The New Yorker issue from its inception in 1926 till now.
Solving The New Yorker Crossword
The New Yorker Crosswords are published at 6am every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at a decreasing level of difficulty. Every Sunday 6am, Cryptic Crosswords are published. For getting correct The New Yorker Crossword answers, a clue is to be selected from the square or the list in the grid. Once entered, the clue will turn gray. You can easily use shortcuts in your keyboard for navigation of the puzzles in a desktop – arrow keys for moving the cursor, Shift plus enter for going back to the earlier clue and tab or enter for skipping to next clue. For switching between down and across clues, use space bar. If you’re using a phone, once the word has been entered, the cursor will move on to the next word in the same direction. For switching directions, double tap the grid or tap the blue clue bar. You can get a print of the grids or the solution by clicking the button on the top right corner.
If you get stuck at a clue, you can just click on ‘Reveal’ and choose if you wish to have square, word, or the solution revealed. For checking the puzzle answers while solving the, click on Settings and turn on the Error check mode. The correct ones will appear in Green whereas the incorrect ones will turn red. You can click on the Check button to check the square, word, or the grid. You can take a break while solving the puzzle and get back to it later by saving your progress using your New Yorker account. The timer on the left can also be paused, or hid.
If you’re having a bad day and just feel like starting the puzzle all over, just reset. This will clear the whole grid and the timer will be at 0 again. If there’s any difficulty viewing the clues, the browser window should be expanded or the zoom percentage can be adjusted.
The New Yorker Crossword Partner Mode
The Partner mode is an interesting feature that lets you solve a crossword with a partner. One user can add just one partner for solving a crossword. To know if your partner accepts the invitation, just keep a look on the options above grid. They’ll change. Once you start playing together, you will be able to see ‘Partner Active’ on the desktop. To take a break while solving with a partner, just make sure that the crossword link has been shared. In case you use the app, just clicking on the ‘Partner Mode’ will take you back to where you left it. Solving The New Yorker Crossword answers won’t add up any extra time.
The New Yorker Crossword Authors
Ten constructors work for The New Yorker Crosswords – Kameron Austin Collins, Anna Shechtman, Wyna Liu, Erik Agard, Aimee Lucido, Robyn Weintraub, Natan Last, Patrick Berry, Caitlin Reid, and Elizabeth C. Gorski. All the crosswords are edited by the editor – Liz Maynes-Aminzade along with Nicholas Henriquez. The copy editing and fact checking is doing by the other staff members.
- Play The New Yorker Crossword – Click Here
- SubScribe The New Yorker – Click Here
The New Yorker Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The New Yorker Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!