Category: The Irish News Cryptic
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -31-March-2020|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -30-March-2020|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -28-March-2020|
- 1.Flings about and disturbs the cats rest
- 2.Photograph a monster - in the garden
- 3.Trouble one expects to get at good hotels
- 4.Buy one a drink for medicinal purposes?
- 5.Busy tenant
- 6.Maximum charge for conveyance
- 7.Didnt like being told to go in a rush
- 8.Man in a suit
- 9.A slight mark on the music?
- 10.It may be carried on, through by-laws forbid it
- 11.Hes been promised a hand
- 12.Unhappy because the whisky is nearly finished?
- 13.Ships, and in them, pirates!
- 14.Give material backing?
- 15.Jar for a kind of berry
- 16.The price of progress
- 17.Do flying-fish use them?
- 18.Restoration novel in authentic setting
- 19.Gets on in stages
- 20.I take the chaps around for a look
- 21.It fires the spirit of motorists
- 22.Ways in which a psychopath seems different
- 23.Having a certain inclination
- 24.Counting is effective