Category: The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -30-May-2020|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -29-May-2020|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -28-May-2020|
- 1.Two-way means of location
- 2.Help a vessel before its wrecked!
- 3.Stampede on the long grass
- 4.Inert, but I have to qualify first
- 5.This will remove the waste from the dressmaker
- 6.More than one open carriage goes tediously along
- 7.Film a petty officer in the sun
- 8.First to get ready to fire
- 9.Bereft of pupils
- 10.Doing what is necessary to prevent rows!
- 11.One interrupts the dreadful ogres in the revels
- 12.One of the strings, we hear, will produce harmony
- 13.Horseman who knows all the oaths?
- 14.Catastrophe in the royal household - look for trouble
- 15.Droll nonsense may well bring the house down!
- 16.What the bride is taken for
- 17.Rouse oneself for a festival
- 18.Leave the fruit, by the sound of it
- 19.This gives warning of a temptress
- 20.Make a disapproving cry about a doctor and get the cane
- 21.Delivered complete collection without charge
- 22.Office workers after a secret sign!
- 23.The boss goes to 10 where the broadcast come from
- 24.This gives the motorist hindsight