Category: The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -5-August-2020|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -4-August-2020|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -3-August-2020|
- 1.A cooler heating apparatus!
- 2.A small amount of rain to fall
- 3.A successful one will produce the happy medium
- 4.In any case they have a trying time
- 5.A trip out of town!
- 6.The apartment mentioned in the document needs blowing up!
- 7.The middle name of George Richards
- 8.Unruffled end to a poetic day
- 9.Put a polish on bare skin
- 10.Presented an ultimatum to attend here - or else!
- 11.This may well be the result if a rule is broken
- 12.Given payment to do the catering
- 13.The way one walks to make an entrance, one hears
- 14.The bandsman is, in providing music
- 15.Horrible drain - theres nothing lower than that
- 16.One of a pair of blinkers
- 17.Can put up the price for fertiliser
- 18.To cause a break in friendship when gents are disturbed
- 19.Describing a performance which is barely entertaining
- 20.Adopt a position for the most satisfactory journey
- 21.In the translation I construed a Greek dialect
- 22.Attempts to produce literary articles
- 24.Unreasonably contrary, by way of poetry