Category: The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -25-January-2021|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -23-January-2021|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -22-January-2021|
- 1.Need no luxury
- 2.Company about to broadcast in Egypt
- 3.Final elimination race
- 4.Not in the best of moods, I reckon!
- 5.It flourishes in the East, but goes to pot here
- 6.Spruce up public transport
- 7.Investment, but not necessarily of capital
- 8.Some gun duellists use too much
- 9.Drive to a meeting place?
- 10.Approves of human faces?
- 11.Publication for children
- 12.The best kind of service
- 13.Observe the bishops concern
- 14.Sailors way to make ends meet
- 15.Polish, perhaps, but not Polish by sound!
- 16.Very many are of minor importance
- 17.It gives a birds eye view of the sea
- 18.Agencies that inform me before help is returned
- 19.A blinking sham!
- 20.Round trip?
- 21.When it is the creditor may not allow it!
- 22.Finally refuse custom
- 23.Was dirt cheap? Hardly!
- 24.The very best