Category: The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -15-January-2022|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -14-January-2022|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -13-January-2022|
- 1.The links lack thin animals
- 2.Sounds like what we did to the way in the fog!
- 3.At a standstill because of absence of proposals
- 4.Bird takes a gulp
- 5.500 years old? Thats very old!
- 6.Father is in an Italian city
- 7.An undecided matter to begin the enquiry with
- 8.The attitude I am in shows balance
- 9.In the direction of hospital patients?
- 10.Vituperation from a fence?
- 11.Torn volume in which tenants payments are recorded
- 12.Dont forget the wild animal you thought about!
- 13.Sink into mere peat, perhaps
- 14.An idiot standing on his head at a distance
- 15.Free expert taking me in without hesitation
- 16.Im to take it all back to the entrance to ease things
- 17.Making corrections puts me back at the finish
- 18.Start something at the place where I dined
- 19.Conceal skin
- 20.The cartel shows its true colour
- 21.This fastener on the other hand carries great weight
- 22.Test impressions of telling evidence from the kitchen
- 23.Dad rants in some measure!
- 24.Sad evidence of a ripping time?