Category: The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -1-October-2020|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -30-September-2020|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -29-September-2020|
- 1.Odd way in which the debtor finds himself
- 2.Make up the deficiency with a denture perhaps
- 3.Bird gets down on the bed
- 4.Company in a rush to inflict pain
- 5.Unemployed jester who wont let anyone take him in
- 6.Take from one by right?
- 7.IOUs run wild could well be!
- 8.Excel with an al-fresco celebration
- 9.What most fish have to be weighed on
- 10.Deflect from an order to execute?
- 11.Yet it may be quite a young tree
- 12.He cant take his mind off things
- 13.A habit our soldiers may get into
- 14.Not a sunny greeting?
- 15.A motto for the vegetarian
- 16.Owner of northern lands
- 17.Brazilian port to us appears boisterous
- 18.A N.European returns to cause dismay
- 19.Final result of a snap decision
- 20.Its hot to the tongue, and cold to the ear
- 21.An outsize quarry for a bird
- 22.Caterer upset in a domestic row
- 23.How to play stirring music?
- 24.Ideal form for a girl