Category: The Irish Independent Cryptic
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Irish Independent Cryptic Crossword Answers -30-March-2020|
|The Irish Independent Cryptic Crossword Answers -28-March-2020|
|The Irish Independent Cryptic Crossword Answers -27-March-2020|
- 1.At holiday times it may be busy or in repose
- 2.Sweet money
- 3.Demonstration by printers and photographers?
- 4.Use this and alls well, presumably
- 5.Temporary shelter in which theres an occupant
- 6.Love to make an entrance, we hear
- 7.Money charged for looking after strays
- 8.Its useless to fight
- 9.He breaks down in the course of an investigation
- 10.I was first out, but refused to admit it
- 11.Shows or hides
- 12.Go off in a bad temper?
- 13.Condition in which one will live in America
- 14.Rushes about and puts you in your place
- 15.Determined to attack
- 16.Beaten by a whisker
- 17.A label on the French pieces of furniture
- 18.The only luggage that one needs?
- 19.Gather facts from a different angle
- 20.Grain of discomfort
- 21.Game requiring many skills
- 22.Northern blockhouse
- 23.Incompetent celebrity?
- 24.Left out until re-written
- 25.Its taught by one of worldly knowledge