Category: The Hindu Cryptic Crossword Answers
31-July-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Mature team drinking whiskey
- 2.Money paid to hire a taxi
- 3.A help sent back for laziness
- 4.Infection of sick sheep fed with herbs essentially
- 5.Lorry traffic
- 6.Asian country full of old farmers
- 7.Vehicle overturned, carrying Australian composer
- 8.Post I made about a local dialect
- 9.Either of two neighbouring characters could be kind
- 10.Finishes scoring century, but suffers defeat
- 11.Fit one will shortly break records regularly, say
- 12.Paternal grandmothers injected with primarily life-giving body fluids
- 13.Unknown entity hacks the web later
- 14.Vomited a jam sandwich, turning green
- 15.Old man hides private diary not good to save on computer
- 16.About to cut rent in Tamil Nadu towns terminal
- 17.Demonstrate how to hold fine needle
- 18.It cools the car as one goes through melting tar road
- 19.More embarrassed either way
- 20.Policeman tears authors printed material
- 21.How to clue for Arts and Elvis, say
- 22.Artist cheers wildly
- 23.Will bathe freshly when receiving that Parisian
- 24.Heading off for 30 days, I could be very busy
- 25.Cycles replacing trains too
- 26.Chap sounding higher than usual?
- 27.Has topless dresses
- 28.Crimea its struggling to get peace
- 29.Harry oddly pets Asian snakes
- 30.Judge reviewed papers about a trial, essentially
- 31.Lass exercising before a dip
- 32.Religious person travelling in this car
About The Hindu Crosswords
The Hindu crossword is a very popular subscription based online site that publishes a variety of puzzles, crosswords and articles. The Hindu group a publishing company in Chennai is very popular for the number of puzzles published each day. Unlike other websites, Hindu crosswords publish up to 6 puzzles a day with different difficulty levels. They even have puzzles for children.
The Hindu Cryptic Crossword
The cryptic crosswords published by The Hindu Group are based on a variety of subjects and the carefully selected clues are themselves a small puzzle. Only by cracking these clues, can the players enter the correct letters to complete the crossword. Solving these puzzles on a daily basis not only improves your vocabulary but also helps to sharpen your cognitive brain functions. You will notice your puzzle solving capacity improve with each passing day.
The Hindu Group publishes a special crossword on Sunday which is quite challenging and they have a set of rules that one must follow in order to enter the Sunday Crossword Contest.
The Hindu crossword answers are generally published online on the same day and puzzle enthusiasts can also find blogs and article explaining tough crosswords like Sunday crossword. The answers to the clues can be found more easily if you are a regular player of The Guardian and The Times puzzles.
The Hindu Group offers a subscription based service where you are given a free access to all the puzzles, crosswords and blogs. In addition you can also access the puzzles that are set by the best minds of the Guardian which are curated to challenge both young and old minds. The Sudoku puzzles which a very popular number game are also published by The Hindu. If you are new to the crossword world, then you can really benefit from the blogs and articles that are published along with the puzzles on a regular basis.
The additional benefits of a digital Hindu subscription are a free access to their E-paper which is activated within 24 hours of subscription.
The Hindu also has a special sports section for all the sports fans. There are two crosswords namely The Sportstar Crossword and Sport On which test your sports trivia. It is the perfect way to spend your Sundays revisiting some of the best moments in sporting history.
The Hindu Crossword Author: The Hindu crossword puzzles are written by famous well known crossword setters with a wide variety of experience. The most famous person who is also called as the Gridman is C.G.Rishikesh. Other popular crossword setters are M Kishore Rao who goes by the name Incognito and AR Devanathan who is called as Arden and many more.
The Hindu Cryptic Solutions
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Hindu Cryptic crossword answers for today!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!