Category: The Hindu Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Hindu Cryptic Crossword Answers -12-December-2021|
|The Hindu Cryptic Crossword Answers -11-December-2021|
|The Hindu Cryptic Crossword Answers -10-December-2021|
- 1.Cook around lunch time following Frenchmans pranks
- 2.Situation of South American wrestler near Brazilian city
- 3.Insignificant gunmen leaving base
- 4.Unusual name saves unintelligent person from the east
- 5.Drunk son united with daughter outside bar
- 6.Last piece of tofu added to very rare frozen dessert
- 7.An increase in the wavelength of light found in space around plastic shed
- 8.Essentially wrap food and vegetable
- 9.Mixing hard rock with pop? It may not be kosher for some people!
- 10.Talk about training and work
- 11.Greedy sister and husband adopt a mischievous child
- 12.Fur sales managed by people
- 13.Adjust old payment incorporating interest, primarily
- 14.Ground adjoining meeting place becomes wet
- 15.Encrypt conservative poem by nurse
- 16.Mountain in America, say, endlessly emits rocks and unknown source of oxygen and neon
- 17.For the most part, Spanish city hosts free game of football
- 18.A tax on certain goods entering a town in Romania during first day of last quarter
- 19.Praising college instead of student? Thats harsh!
- 20.Forsaken soldiers hiding in food shop adjacent to court
- 21.Division of company wanting to expel head of sales
- 22.Revises morning targets
- 23.Rent a room at the entrance for a band
- 24.Rice dish made by father and girl
- 25.Safe cots, maybe!
- 26.Try to break bad items for self-interest
- 27.Brilliant story celebrated without a hint of objection
- 28.Chaotic mind will move like a wheel
About The Hindu Crosswords
The Hindu crossword is a very popular subscription based online site that publishes a variety of puzzles, crosswords and articles. The Hindu group a publishing company in Chennai is very popular for the number of puzzles published each day. Unlike other websites, Hindu crosswords publish up to 6 puzzles a day with different difficulty levels. They even have puzzles for children.
The Hindu Cryptic Crossword
The cryptic crosswords published by The Hindu Group are based on a variety of subjects and the carefully selected clues are themselves a small puzzle. Only by cracking these clues, can the players enter the correct letters to complete the crossword. Solving these puzzles on a daily basis not only improves your vocabulary but also helps to sharpen your cognitive brain functions. You will notice your puzzle solving capacity improve with each passing day.
The Hindu Group publishes a special crossword on Sunday which is quite challenging and they have a set of rules that one must follow in order to enter the Sunday Crossword Contest.
The Hindu crossword answers are generally published online on the same day and puzzle enthusiasts can also find blogs and article explaining tough crosswords like Sunday crossword. The answers to the clues can be found more easily if you are a regular player of The Guardian and The Times puzzles.
The Hindu Group offers a subscription based service where you are given a free access to all the puzzles, crosswords and blogs. In addition you can also access the puzzles that are set by the best minds of the Guardian which are curated to challenge both young and old minds. The Sudoku puzzles which a very popular number game are also published by The Hindu. If you are new to the crossword world, then you can really benefit from the blogs and articles that are published along with the puzzles on a regular basis.
The additional benefits of a digital Hindu subscription are a free access to their E-paper which is activated within 24 hours of subscription.
The Hindu also has a special sports section for all the sports fans. There are two crosswords namely The Sportstar Crossword and Sport On which test your sports trivia. It is the perfect way to spend your Sundays revisiting some of the best moments in sporting history.
The Hindu Crossword Author: The Hindu crossword puzzles are written by famous well known crossword setters with a wide variety of experience. The most famous person who is also called as the Gridman is C.G.Rishikesh. Other popular crossword setters are M Kishore Rao who goes by the name Incognito and AR Devanathan who is called as Arden and many more.
- Play Hindu Crossword at crossword.thehindu.com
- SubScribe The Hindy Crossword -> Click Here
The Hindu Cryptic Solutions
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Hindu Cryptic crossword answers for today!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!