Category: The Hindu Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Hindu Cryptic Crossword Answers -15-June-2021|
|The Hindu Cryptic Crossword Answers -14-June-2021|
|The Hindu Cryptic Crossword Answers -13-June-2021|
- 1.Small fruit pointed one
- 2.Live without bishop next to river going left
- 3.Riemann exemplary contributing to addition
- 4.Car mat thrown on runway
- 5.Let go of container on the way up about right
- 6.Mesh left in rocket damaged
- 7.Fashionable period, going forward had to stop
- 8.Fashionable to taste one drink primarily bland
- 9.Available at no cost
- 10.Small hand of a timekeeper
- 11.Festival ultimately grand and definitely interesting for starters
- 12.Man perhaps following a narrow passage
- 13.Paint on second drink
- 14.Hold back and relax with shower
- 15.They kill two animals at home with tip of sword
- 16.Narrowly avoided collision beside a lady
- 17.Get back temporary relief when president finally usurps power
- 18.Rocky hill in America is shaped like a doughnut
- 19.Program one that may be called Alpha, perhaps
- 20.At sea, smoker is mostly annoying
- 21.Society with argument against adopting one heir
- 22.Ominous batting, caught by sibling
- 23.Dont pay attention to part of design or execution
- 24.Advantage of superior agency
- 25.Authorise measure by earl for one
- 26.Generate new style for young adult
- 27.Saint missing a space trip arranged for each person
- 28.Gent with brown headgear moving up in the City
- 29.Attract engineer at a particular stage in life
- 30.Code about lacking compassion
- 31.A rise in quantity
- 32.Reasonable pattern of behaviour by a liberal
About The Hindu Crosswords
The Hindu crossword is a very popular subscription based online site that publishes a variety of puzzles, crosswords and articles. The Hindu group a publishing company in Chennai is very popular for the number of puzzles published each day. Unlike other websites, Hindu crosswords publish up to 6 puzzles a day with different difficulty levels. They even have puzzles for children.
The Hindu Cryptic Crossword
The cryptic crosswords published by The Hindu Group are based on a variety of subjects and the carefully selected clues are themselves a small puzzle. Only by cracking these clues, can the players enter the correct letters to complete the crossword. Solving these puzzles on a daily basis not only improves your vocabulary but also helps to sharpen your cognitive brain functions. You will notice your puzzle solving capacity improve with each passing day.
The Hindu Group publishes a special crossword on Sunday which is quite challenging and they have a set of rules that one must follow in order to enter the Sunday Crossword Contest.
The Hindu crossword answers are generally published online on the same day and puzzle enthusiasts can also find blogs and article explaining tough crosswords like Sunday crossword. The answers to the clues can be found more easily if you are a regular player of The Guardian and The Times puzzles.
The Hindu Group offers a subscription based service where you are given a free access to all the puzzles, crosswords and blogs. In addition you can also access the puzzles that are set by the best minds of the Guardian which are curated to challenge both young and old minds. The Sudoku puzzles which a very popular number game are also published by The Hindu. If you are new to the crossword world, then you can really benefit from the blogs and articles that are published along with the puzzles on a regular basis.
The additional benefits of a digital Hindu subscription are a free access to their E-paper which is activated within 24 hours of subscription.
The Hindu also has a special sports section for all the sports fans. There are two crosswords namely The Sportstar Crossword and Sport On which test your sports trivia. It is the perfect way to spend your Sundays revisiting some of the best moments in sporting history.
The Hindu Crossword Author: The Hindu crossword puzzles are written by famous well known crossword setters with a wide variety of experience. The most famous person who is also called as the Gridman is C.G.Rishikesh. Other popular crossword setters are M Kishore Rao who goes by the name Incognito and AR Devanathan who is called as Arden and many more.
The Hindu Cryptic Solutions
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get The Hindu Cryptic crossword answers for today!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!