Category: The Guardian – Weekend Crossword Answers
6-May-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.What Robert Browning wished, with the advent of April?
- 2.Annie __, author of Brokeback Mountain
- 3.A telephone nuisance - or a U2 song from 2009?
- 4.What Colin Kaepernick took at a 49ers game in 2016?
- 5.Dutch city known for its university and botanical gardens
- 6.Where William Blake hoped to build Jerusalem?
- 7.National identity once available to Croats, Serbs and Bosnians?
- 8.City at the northern end of the Tamiami Trail
- 9.Nuclear power station near Dunbar, East Lothian
- 10.Suzy Eddie __, comedian, politician and marathon runner
- 11.Neil Young album from 1972
- 12.Yellow liquid in which blood cells are suspended
- 13.Metrical foot of two unstressed and one stressed syllable
- 14.Filipino president, 1986-1992
- 15.Soviet car manufacturer whose limousines were favoured by the Politburo
- 16.Leonardo __, Renaissance polymath
- 17.An edict in sharia law