Category: The Atlantic Crossword Answers
13-January-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Success in the game Concentration
- 2.Animated film with the quote "Cookies are for closers," with The
- 3.Donnie of Ip Man and Rogue One
- 4.DiFranco who plays Persephone on the Hadestown concept album
- 5.Guys at a caber toss
- 6.Cube of dos
- 7.Providers of much NASCAR coverage?
- 8.Tool classification?
- 9.MMA stoppage
- 11.Theater critic Hilton
- 12.Vehicle raced at the Quebec Winter Carnival
- 13.___ Da Para Morir (Spanish translation of a Bond title)
- 15.Harbingers of death, in Irish mythology
- 16.If you were one, you'd already know the answer to this clue
- 17.Comedian's arsenal
- 18.Body connected to Niagara Falls
- 19.Primus bassist Claypool
- 20.Go buy-buy?
- 21.Round trip?
- 22.Satirical outlet with the headline "Will Shortz Frustrated That Police Yet to Crack Taunting Puzzles Revealing Locations of 40 Years of Murder Victims"
About The Atlantic Crossword
The Atlantic is known to challenge assumptions and pursue truth since its inception in 1857. The Atlantic launched its first crossword in September 1977 called ‘The Atlantic Puzzler’. Its run was ended in print in 2006. Now, they have a mini puzzle called ‘The Atlantic Crossword’. This puzzler is created with regards to the needs of a general smartphone user. The difficulty level of the puzzle increases through Monday to Saturday. The biggest puzzle of the week is published on Sunday. The Sunday crossword is the most difficult and interesting puzzle of all. It comes with a social feature that allows adding another person and solving the puzzle together. All Sunday puzzles are 15 by 15 themed and they are created by the regular puzzle creators on a rotating basis. Some of them are difficult than the others, but on average, the difficulty level is equal to the ones published on Wednesdays. Signing up for the digital subscription lets allows an access to all the previous crosswords in a reverse chronological order.
Solving The Atlantic Crossword
For the beginners, there are a few tips that can help you solve The Atlantic Crossword. Plural clues generally mean the answers would be in plural too. If a clue has a question mark at the end, it might mean that the answer would involve some wordplay. All the Atlantic Crossword answers and the clues have the same part of speech. This is true for tenses as well – the clue and the answer would be in the same tense. It’s not mandatory to start solving the puzzle at 1-across. One should start solving the clues they already know. If a crossword clue has an abbreviation, its answer will too. For every clue, its first letter is capitalized. This might seem as just a pattern of writing, but it’s not. The crossword creators use this to their advantage as hiding a proper noun this way becomes easier for them and challenging for the solver. Lastly, there is no shame in looking up things you don’t know as this is a learning process.
The Atlantic Crossword authors: Multiple authors contribute to The Atlantic Crossword. Their talented crossword editor, Caleb Madison, has been successfully creating crosswords that maintain the initial promise of The Atlantic – providing the audience with an healthy appetite for their minds in various forms of entertainment.
- Play The Atlantic Crossword – Click Here
Atlantic Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers” 911 website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Atlantic Crossword Answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!