Category: The Atlantic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Atlantic Crossword Answers -16-January-2022|
|The Atlantic Crossword Answers -14-January-2022|
|The Atlantic Crossword Answers -13-January-2022|
- 1.Boats with one mast
- 2.Like anchors during a commercial break
- 3.Enter with keys?
- 4.2021 role for Kristen
- 6.It's found at both ends of snakes
- 7.Defeats verbally
- 8.Accompanying dish ... that 15-, 23-, 33-, and 45-Across all have?
- 9.Monolith material
- 10.Dirty quarters
- 11."Give me ___!" (start of a cheer in Alabama)
- 12.Actress Headley of Coming to America and Coming 2 America
- 15.Root (out)
- 16.One who looks up when told that gullible is written on the ceiling, say
- 17."Move it!"
- 18.Point at with the head
- 19.Take out to court?
- 20.Mobile game with a sliced-watermelon logo
- 21.Tired and bored
- 22.Make smitten
- 23.One of several in a pen, usually
- 24.1984 hit for 2-Down
- 25.Sardonic syllable
- 26.Woman's name that comes from the Greek for "peace"
- 27.Place for some Christmas shopping
- 29.Doesn't get left in the dust
- 30.Violent regime change
- 31.24 beer cans
- 32.Name associated with an online list
- 33.Chums at sea?
- 34.Prof's honor, typically
- 35.Sedentary sloth
- 36.Sistine Chapel decoration
- 37.Unspecified high term in a mathematical series
- 39."I'm here to help"
- 40.Talking Heads bassist ___ Weymouth
- 41.7-Down, e.g.
- 42."Sorry, busy that day"
- 43.Lang. used for choosing fonts
- 44.Mantra, e.g.
- 45.Fireplace residue
- 46.Groovy music offerings?
- 47.Weekend gathering for high schoolers when someone's parents are out of town
- 48.It's right on a globe
- 49.Tempe sch.
- 50.Evaluation of an argument based on whether it can be made with a straight face
- 51.Maastricht Treaty grp.
- 52."Don't fight!"
- 53.Suffix with Toad or Smurf
- 54.Russian ruler until 1917
- 55.City famous for its pesto
- 56."Ye gods!"
- 57.Squeal in response to hearing a mouse's squeal
- 58.Athlete who snaps
- 59.Colt call
- 60.Parodist with the album Alpocalypse
- 61.Famous feature of Ryoan-ji
- 62.Cheers for a sports team
- 64.Duane ____ (New York City pharmacy chain)
- 65."What have we here?"
- 66.From Brno, say
- 67.Smoke screen
- 69.Part of a Soviet military uniform
- 71.Emperor's proclamations
- 72.___ memorization
About The Atlantic Crossword
The Atlantic is known to challenge assumptions and pursue truth since its inception in 1857. The Atlantic launched its first crossword in September 1977 called ‘The Atlantic Puzzler’. Its run was ended in print in 2006. Now, they have a mini puzzle called ‘The Atlantic Crossword’. This puzzler is created with regards to the needs of a general smartphone user. The difficulty level of the puzzle increases through Monday to Saturday. The biggest puzzle of the week is published on Sunday. The Sunday crossword is the most difficult and interesting puzzle of all. It comes with a social feature that allows adding another person and solving the puzzle together. All Sunday puzzles are 15 by 15 themed and they are created by the regular puzzle creators on a rotating basis. Some of them are difficult than the others, but on average, the difficulty level is equal to the ones published on Wednesdays. Signing up for the digital subscription lets allows an access to all the previous crosswords in a reverse chronological order.
Solving The Atlantic Crossword
For the beginners, there are a few tips that can help you solve The Atlantic Crossword. Plural clues generally mean the answers would be in plural too. If a clue has a question mark at the end, it might mean that the answer would involve some wordplay. All the Atlantic Crossword answers and the clues have the same part of speech. This is true for tenses as well – the clue and the answer would be in the same tense. It’s not mandatory to start solving the puzzle at 1-across. One should start solving the clues they already know. If a crossword clue has an abbreviation, its answer will too. For every clue, its first letter is capitalized. This might seem as just a pattern of writing, but it’s not. The crossword creators use this to their advantage as hiding a proper noun this way becomes easier for them and challenging for the solver. Lastly, there is no shame in looking up things you don’t know as this is a learning process.
The Atlantic Crossword authors: Multiple authors contribute to The Atlantic Crossword. Their talented crossword editor, Caleb Madison, has been successfully creating crosswords that maintain the initial promise of The Atlantic – providing the audience with an healthy appetite for their minds in various forms of entertainment.
- Play The Atlantic Crossword – Click Here
Atlantic Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers” 911 website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Atlantic Crossword Answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!