Category: Newsday.com Crossword Answers
18-November-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Venue offering theme rooms and costumes
- 2.Treat in a snow-capped wrapper
- 3.Patagonian purrer
- 5.What batters use
- 6.Seek your fortune, perhaps
- 7.Country club construction
- 8.Canola-oil-in-a-can brand
- 9.Modern verification solicitation
- 10.Salmon and squid
- 11.Surely state
- 12.Aural irritation
- 13.Lacks presence
- 15.Spicy snack-chip
- 16.Limited edition treat that returned in '23
- 17.Nickname that removes "Ra"
- 18.Much removed
- 19.Betting settings
- 20.Priestly wear
- 21.It's not a flank
- 22."I'm here for that"
- 24.That's not all
- 25.Unimaginable extent
- 26.Not to be picked
- 27.What might link a person to their hometown
- 28.From up north
- 29.Eight dashes, for short
- 30.Tough to get into
- 31.Follower down aisles
- 32.__ water
- 33.Puts in order
- 35.Small vessel
- 36.Craft that benefits craft
- 37.Polish partner
- 38.Animal carrier
- 39."Sea-nymphs hourly ring its __" : "The Tempest"
- 40.He covered RMN's reelection campaign for "Rolling Stone"
- 41.Nothing really
- 43.Word from the Greek for "measure"
- 44.It ends up in your stomach
- 45.The IRS disallows them as dependents
- 46.Head turners
- 47.Poseidon possession
- 48.Air ender
- 50.Jump-on-tail skateboard stunt
- 51.Where underground bands get together
- 52.What I might mean
- 53.It's not just a number
- 55.Big name in breakfasts
- 56.Folders for photos
- 57.Where clerical work is done
- 58.Just like that
- 59.Doesn't settle
- 60.Main marker
- 61.Dungeons & Dragons monstrosity
- 63.Drop-off remark
- 64.Natural reservoir for natural gas
- 65.Delivered pitches
- 66.Catching everything
- 67.Safari setups
- 68.Pushes too hard
- 70.Proposal prelude
About NewsDay Crosswords
Solving a crossword puzzle is one of the best brain exercises known to us. Reading and understanding the clue, checking the grid, thinking of the probabilities and finally writing the solution, it all takes a great deal of effort to solve a crossword puzzle. And one such daily newspaper that provides everyday crossword puzzles to its millions of readers is the Newsday! The daily newspaper is the 11th highest circulated newspaper in USA and is originally based in Melville, New York. The paper offers daily crosswords to its thousands of readers that are constructed by none other but Stanley Newman. The crosswords are constructed to appeal people of all age groups and are free of obscure words. The puzzles are based on appropriate theme and title. The non-theme puzzles are balanced and based on topics such as general knowledge, history, classical music, literature, etc. They also offer time based puzzles that are meant specifically for holidays or special celebratory days of the year. The newsday crossword puzzle answers are later published on the next day’s paper.
Newsday Crossword Contests
One of the many reasons why the Newsday crosswords are very famous amongst all the followers is their variety of contests and their different winnings. Stanley Newman, the editor and main crossword constructor at Newsday publishes crosswords that are either constructed by him or by the freelancing crossword constructors from across the world. These puzzles are creative, refreshing and theme based. For instance, their recent Michael Buble Reader Contest, the St. John’s VIP Ticket Sweepstakes, Celine Dion Reader sweepstakes, the 2020 New York Open Tennis Sweepstakes, etc. The prizes for each of these contests are different, but definitely interesting and worthwhile for the winners. For example, the METS Contest winners won tickets to the team’s next match. Interesting right? Once the entries for the contest are closed, people who sent the right newsday crossword solution are shortlisted and later, the winners are randomly chosen by the editorial team at Newsday.
Newsday Authors: Stanley Newman and other freelance crossword constructors
- Play Newsday Crossword – Click Here
Newsday Crossword Answers Yoday
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Newsday crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!