Category: New York Times Crossword Answers
24-May-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 2.Mangle, e.g
- 3.No later than
- 4.Ilhan in Congress
- 5.Dead duck
- 6.Just gets (by)
- 7.Area around a nipple
- 8.Parts of some smiles
- 9.Second-brightest stars
- 10.Group whose "Butter" video was the fastest to reach 100 million views on YouTube (2021)
- 11.Home test kit component
- 12.Letters above 2 on a phone
- 13.Dedicated poem
- 14.Not outer
- 15.Big name in speakers
- 16.Alpine climber's tool
- 17.Spiteful feeling
- 18.Future atty.'s exam
- 19."The Banana Boat Song"
- 20.Word with angry or flash
- 21.High point
- 22.Academic acronym
- 23.Slightest opportunity
- 24.Something agreed upon by consenting sexual partners
- 25."Whoops," in a text
- 26.Ideal scenario
- 27.Product of solar steeping
- 28.Sky safety org
- 29.One who is one, e.g
- 31.Dirty look
- 32.Khmer temple
- 33.Dweller on the Mekong River
- 34.Tiny hill-dweller
- 35.Raise to the third power
- 36.Certain explosive, informally
- 38.Community pool org
- 39.Feeding apparatus at a petting zoo
- 40.Country singer Underwood
- 41.Yuzuru ___, first skater to successfully land a quadruple loop in competition
- 42.You can open it with a twist
- 43.Beverage brand whose mascot is a polar bear in a sweater
- 44.Word with level or legs
- 45.Tina of "30 Rock"
- 46.Obama health legislation, for short
- 47.County north of San Francisco
- 48.Bit of regalia
- 49.Where to find the starts of 17-, 28-, 45- and 58-Across?
- 50."Sprechen ___ Deutsch?"
- 51.Plastic grass
- 52.Bit of hair
- 53."Take it easy"
- 55.Word that can be a state abbreviation
- 56.Last thing to go in a pocket, one hopes
- 57.Cartoon frame
- 58."___ we there yet?"
- 59.Cooks in the oven, maybe
- 60.___ d'oeuvres
- 61.Greek god of love
- 62.Rapper with the 2010 hit "No Hands"
- 63.Toadstool topper
- 64.Nook in a church
- 65.Inc. cousin
- 66.Rib structure
- 67.Funky bit of noodling
- 69.Phrase of clarification
- 70.Bass booster
- 71.Bits of news
- 73."___ I'm saying is . . ."
- 74.Cheer for a matador
- 75."I've ___ thinking . . ."
- 76.Sun, in Spanish
- 77.Big name in underwear
- 78.Bat an eye, say
About New York Times Crossword
Published daily in one of the most reputed and prestigious newspapers in the world, solving The New York Times Crosswords is a challenge in itself. The crosswords are published daily in the print issues as well as the newspaper’s online website which are further syndicated to other 300 journals and newspapers and mobile apps.
The newspaper has had only 4 crossword editors until now, starting from Margaret Farrar, Will Weng, Eugene T Maleska and lastly Will Shortz, all in their respective order of succession. The puzzles are mostly constructed or edited by Crosswords Guru, Will Shortz since 1993. With each passing week day, the puzzles keep getting difficult, with the easiest crosswords being published on Monday and gradually getting difficult with each passing day of the week. The most complicated crosswords are published on Saturdays. The Sunday crossword is comparatively larger and appears in The New York Times Magazine. It is deemed to be just as difficult as the Thursday crossword and solving the New York Times crossword answers is a challenge that everyone wishes to win.
The daily puzzles are 15 X 15 squares but the Sunday Crossword puzzle is 21 X 21 squares, a little smaller than the previous 23 X 23 square puzzles. The popularity of The New York Times Crossword grew widely over the years and is now considered as one of the most prestigious and most widely circulated crosswords across USA. Taking a big leap in the world of crosswords and puzzles, the NYT crosswords game was released in 2007 by Majesco Entertainment. The game includes more than 1000 NYT crosswords from the different weekdays of a week.
Majority of the NYT crosswords are not directly written by Will Shortz himself. The puzzles are constructed by a variety of freelance contributors which are only edited and checked by the maestro before publishing. The Thursday and Sunday puzzles are always themed and have a connection with long NYT crossword answers that are similar to letter substitution, type of pun, etc. The daily puzzles are made available on the website in the evening before they are published in the newspapers the following day. The puzzles for Saturday and Sunday are published at 6 pm, the evening before.
New York Times Crossword Contests: The New York Times Crossword started a new tradition of hosting the Super Mega Crossword Contest once a year, since 2018. The Giant puzzle is 50 X 50 squares in size and appears in the paper’s Puzzle Mania section. It’s been 3 years since the giant puzzle is being constructed and published in the paper. A random winner is chosen from all the entries who correctly answered the puzzle and gifted a prize money of $1,000 from the publication.
NYT Puzzle Authors: Will Shortz many other freelance constructors such as Sam Ezersky and Brenden Emmett Quigley.
- Read more about NYT Crossword Puzzles – Click here
- Play NTY Crossword – Click Here
- Play Mini Crossword – Click Here
NYT Crossword Answers and Solutions
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get new york times crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!