Category: New York Times Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|New York Times Crossword Answers -21-March-2023|
|New York Times Crossword Answers -20-March-2023|
|New York Times Crossword Answers -19-March-2023|
- 1.Emanations from the sun
- 2.Scene of chaos
- 3.What the acorn said when it grew up, in a classic math joke
- 4.Not just yet
- 5.Not just some
- 6.Figure on the cover of Action Comics #1
- 7.Plant in some juices and lotions
- 8.Injury that's so embarrassing no one is allowed to mention it?
- 9.Bars to be scanned, in brief
- 10.Iconic San Francisco transport
- 11.Casts a wide net, maybe
- 12.Cuban dance performed at a Russian villa?
- 13.Place to clip a wireless mic
- 14.Astronaut Jemison
- 15.Step on it!
- 16.Fixed share of work
- 17.Artery openers
- 18.Actress Grier of action films
- 19.Antlered animals
- 21."___ Patrol" (Nickelodeon show)
- 22."End of story!"
- 23.Annual destination of about 2.5 million pilgrims
- 24.Soccer legend Mia
- 25.Fruit whose name precedes "fruit" in the name of another fruit
- 26.Largest in a set of kitchen measurers: Abbr
- 27.Big bungle
- 28.U.S. state with nearly 34,000 miles of shoreline
- 29.Heart test readout, for short
- 30.Possibly glitchy software release
- 31.Tampa Bay footballer, familiarly
- 32.Searched exhaustively
- 33.Penultimate Greek letter
- 34.Police dept. alert
- 35.Spanish grandmother
- 36.Conical dwelling
- 37.Org. that uses Zambonis
- 38.Made the grade
- 39.Gin flavoring
- 40.One of clubs?
- 41.Broccoli tops
- 42.Societal woes
- 43.Pittsburgh-based giant in the metals industry
- 44.Taylor Swift's "___ Song"
- 45.Hi-___ photo
- 46.Wear for Dracula
- 47.Appealing to self-indulgent impulses
- 48.Toilet paper layer
- 49.Softball stat
- 50.Sch. in Charlottesville
- 51.Announcement from a flight attendant, for short
- 52.100% vegan cosmetics brand
- 53.Childbirth assistant
- 54.Even a little bit
- 56.Matches up
- 57.Palindromic poetic preposition
- 58.Soldier's affirmative
- 59.Array outside the United Nations headquarters
- 60.___ Christmas
- 61.Competed in a marathon
- 62.Ancient alphabet character
- 63.Avoid a collision at the last second, say
- 64.Give support in efforts to acquire a loan, say
- 65.___ of Hearts (tart-stealing Wonderland character)
- 66.To a greater degree
- 67.Result of forgetting to pack a toothbrush for a Doha vacation?
- 68.Snazzily dressed
- 69.Indistinct muttering from a ring-tailed primate?
- 70.Something to reflect on?
- 71.Home to the Munch Museum
- 72."Tic ___ Dough" (bygone game show)
- 73.Earthy pigment
- 74."Survivor" host Jeff
- 75.It's no walk in the park
- 76.Southeast Asian language
About New York Times Crossword
Published daily in one of the most reputed and prestigious newspapers in the world, solving The New York Times Crosswords is a challenge in itself. The crosswords are published daily in the print issues as well as the newspaper’s online website which are further syndicated to other 300 journals and newspapers and mobile apps.
The newspaper has had only 4 crossword editors until now, starting from Margaret Farrar, Will Weng, Eugene T Maleska and lastly Will Shortz, all in their respective order of succession. The puzzles are mostly constructed or edited by Crosswords Guru, Will Shortz since 1993. With each passing week day, the puzzles keep getting difficult, with the easiest crosswords being published on Monday and gradually getting difficult with each passing day of the week. The most complicated crosswords are published on Saturdays. The Sunday crossword is comparatively larger and appears in The New York Times Magazine. It is deemed to be just as difficult as the Thursday crossword and solving the New York Times crossword answers is a challenge that everyone wishes to win.
The daily puzzles are 15 X 15 squares but the Sunday Crossword puzzle is 21 X 21 squares, a little smaller than the previous 23 X 23 square puzzles. The popularity of The New York Times Crossword grew widely over the years and is now considered as one of the most prestigious and most widely circulated crosswords across USA. Taking a big leap in the world of crosswords and puzzles, the NYT crosswords game was released in 2007 by Majesco Entertainment. The game includes more than 1000 NYT crosswords from the different weekdays of a week.
Majority of the NYT crosswords are not directly written by Will Shortz himself. The puzzles are constructed by a variety of freelance contributors which are only edited and checked by the maestro before publishing. The Thursday and Sunday puzzles are always themed and have a connection with long NYT crossword answers that are similar to letter substitution, type of pun, etc. The daily puzzles are made available on the website in the evening before they are published in the newspapers the following day. The puzzles for Saturday and Sunday are published at 6 pm, the evening before.
New York Times Crossword Contests: The New York Times Crossword started a new tradition of hosting the Super Mega Crossword Contest once a year, since 2018. The Giant puzzle is 50 X 50 squares in size and appears in the paper’s Puzzle Mania section. It’s been 3 years since the giant puzzle is being constructed and published in the paper. A random winner is chosen from all the entries who correctly answered the puzzle and gifted a prize money of $1,000 from the publication.
NYT Puzzle Authors: Will Shortz many other freelance constructors such as Sam Ezersky and Brenden Emmett Quigley.
- Read more about NYT Crossword Puzzles – Click here
- Play NTY Crossword – Click Here
- Play Mini Crossword – Click Here
NYT Crossword Answers and Solutions
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get new york times crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!