Category: Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword Answers
5-August-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Chubby doll marketed in America from 1909 and registered in 1912
- 2.This new London bridge built during the Blitz was officially opened on August 11, 1942
- 3."On the road to ...; Where the flying fishes play; And the dawn comes up like thunder; Out of China across the bay"
- 4.TV character with the kinky boots, The Avengers' ... Peel
- 5."There were angels dining at the Ritz and a nightingale sang in Berkeley ..."
- 6.US president Harry S ... said, "A statesman is a politician who's been dead 10 or 15 years"
- 7.Place for a tiger, according to Esso
- 8.This city hosted the Olympic Games in 1976
- 9.She'd look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two
- 10."We're a couple ...; We stay at the best hotels," sang Judy Garland and Fred Astaire
- 11.Composer of Show Boat and The Last Time I Saw Paris, ... Kern
- 12.This French town became famous for the twenty-four hour endurance motor-racing event held there since 1923
- 13.The Korean War was the setting for this light-hearted series about life at a US army mobile hospital
- 14.In I'm No Angel Mae West commanded, "Beulah, peel me a ..."
- 15.The radio announced, "Look! Up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane. It's ..."
- 16.Mollie Sugden played the role of Mrs ..., famous for her concerns about her pussy on Are You Being Served?
- 17."Would you like to swing on a star? Carry moonbeams home in a jar; And be better off than you are; Or would you ... be a mule?" asked Bing Crosby
- 18.In The Lady Vanishes Margaret Lockwood says, "I've played baccarat at Biarritz and darts with the rural dean. What is there left for me but ...?"
- 19.Marilyn Monroe and ... Ritter were among the stars of the 1951 comedy As Young As You Feel
- 20.The Syrian heights taken by Israel in the Six-Day War
- 21.International Rescue's London agent in the TV Thunderbirds show was Lady ...
- 22.The 1918 song Rock-a-bye Your Baby(With A Dixie Melody) was a hit over the century for Al Jolson, Judy Garland and ... Franklin
- 23.Children have been building with these plastic blocks since 1949
- 24.Scheherazade's tales filmed in 1945 as A ... And One Nights
- 25."... hand, I'm a stranger in paradise," begged Tony Bennett in 1954
- 26.Roberta song, "When a lovely flame dies; ... gets in your eyes"
- 27."See the pretty girl in that mirror there; Who can that attractive girl be? Such a pretty face, such a pretty ..., such a pretty smile, such a pretty me"
- 28.The voyages of the Enterprise under the command of Captain James T Kirk were shown in this popular TV sci-fi series
- 29."How much is that doggie in the window? I do hope that doggie's for ...," sang Patti Page
- 30.Spencer Tracy won an Oscar for his role as Father Flanagan in the 1938 film, ... Town
- 31.Henry Miller's semi-autobiographical novel which was banned in the US until the 60s, ... Of Cancer
About Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword
Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle which consists of historical people, places, movies and incidents. This crossword is aptly named as the answers are mostly famous people or places from the past. Most of the answers are based on popular locations, actors, actresses or singers. Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle for those who want a trip down the memory lane.
Lovatts Memory Lane are very easy to play. If you need help, there are instructions available on the Lovatts crossword page at lovattspuzzles.com. Basically, you click on the grid you want to solve and the word is highlighted. Similarly, clicking on the clue will highlight the word in the puzzle grid. Read the clue to unlock the answer. Write the letters in the gird to solve the puzzle. Playing on smartphone, the layout will change depending on the landscape or portrait mode of your mobile device.
Once you start playing the Lovatts Memory Lane crossword, a timer automatically starts. If you want to take a break, you can pause the timer. Click on ‘’Resume’’ when you want to play again. Once you get stuck, you can click on ‘’Hint’’ tab and to fill the word, click on it again. However, if you use a hint, you won’t get a ranking. You can also look at the entire solved puzzle for 5 seconds if you click on ‘’Reveal’’ tab. To look for incorrect answers, click on ‘’Check‘’ tab which will display all the errors.
Lovatts Memory Lane crosswords are very fun, engaging and interesting. If you have a good memory, then you won’t have a problem solving these puzzles. Most of the answers are based on old movies, songs, cities, actors etc. so keep that in mind when you try to decipher a clue. We surely hope that you have a great time playing Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword.
- Play Lovatts Memory (official website) – Click Here
Lovatts Memory Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Lovatts Memory answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!