Category: Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword Answers
24-November-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.This Superman actor was born on 25 September, 1952, Christopher ...
- 2.Dancing/singing actress and star of South Pacific, ... Gaynor
- 3."Michael row ..., alleluya"
- 4.George Orwell's classic look into the future when "Big brother is watching you"; ... Eighty-Four
- 5.The martial arts film that introduced Bruce Lee to the western world, ... The Dragon
- 6."Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?" asked comedienne ... Diller
- 7."Of all the ... joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine," said Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca
- 8.She carried the Australian flag at the opening ceremony of the Montreal Olympics in 1976, sprinter ... Boyle
- 9.British gentry met jungle savagery in this Edgar Rice Burroughs classic starring Johnny Weissmuller and Maureen O'Sullivan, Tarzan, The ...
- 10.Martial law was imposed by the British on the Jewish city of ... Aviv in March, 1947, following more violence in Palestine
- 11.20s invention we were all wearing by the 60s (on really wide bands), the ... crystal watch
- 12.Chinese premier for part of the Cold War, Chou ...
- 13.In the WWI soldiers' song, Belgium put the kibosh on this German emperor
- 14."You load ... tons, what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt," sang Tennessee Ernie Ford in 1956
- 15.The price of this product hit 30 US dollars a barrel when OPEC started flexing its muscles in the 70s
- 16.In the Hammer version of The Hound Of The Baskervilles, Peter Cushing played detective, ... Holmes
- 17."I know you will find there'll be peace of mind; When we live in a world of our ...," sang The Seekers
- 18.This movie is notable as the screen debut of 10-year-old Liz Taylor as the junior member of a pudding-making company, There's ... Every Minute
- 19.A member of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, this last emperor of Ethiopia never accepted the status of god accorded to him by the Rastafari movement
- 20.Country singer who made it to the cover of Newsweek in 1973, ... Lynn
- 21."Oh the weather outside is frightful; But the fire is so delightful: And since we've no place to go; ... snow," crooned The Ray Charles Singers
- 22.In State Fair, Dick Haymes sang the Oscar-winning song, It ... As Well Be Spring
- 23."And if I kiss you in the garden in the moonlight, will you pardon me? Come tiptoe through the tulips with me!" asked Tiny ...
- 24.Fred Astaire sang, "I'd love to gain complete control of you; Handle even the heart and soul of you; So love at ... a small percent of me do; 'Cause I love all of you"
- 25.Gail Davis was the star of the TV series about this famous sharpshooter
- 26.Gilligan's Island character, Mary ...
- 27."When they've all had their ... and parted; We'll be the same as we started; Just travelling along, singing a song; Side by side"
- 28.Conductor Sir Thomas Beecham said, "The English may not like music - but they absolutely adore the ... it makes"
- 29.Debbie ... became an instant hit with her role in the 1957 film, Tammy And The Bachelor
- 30.Doris Day admitted, "For nobody else gave me a thrill; With all your ..., I love you still; It had to be you, wonderful you; It had to be you"
- 31.Ella Fitzgerald sang, "Gonna take a ... journey; Gonna set my heart at ease"
- 32."Did you ... a dream walking?; Well, I did," declared Eddy Duchin in 1933
- 33.In 1940 this US firearms organisation collected 7,000 weapons to send to Britain to help that nation defend itself in WWII
- 34.Jo Stafford warned, "Fly the ... in a silver plane; Watch the jungle when it's wet with rain; Just remember till you're home again; You belong to me"
About Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword
Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle which consists of historical people, places, movies and incidents. This crossword is aptly named as the answers are mostly famous people or places from the past. Most of the answers are based on popular locations, actors, actresses or singers. Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle for those who want a trip down the memory lane.
Lovatts Memory Lane are very easy to play. If you need help, there are instructions available on the Lovatts crossword page at lovattspuzzles.com. Basically, you click on the grid you want to solve and the word is highlighted. Similarly, clicking on the clue will highlight the word in the puzzle grid. Read the clue to unlock the answer. Write the letters in the gird to solve the puzzle. Playing on smartphone, the layout will change depending on the landscape or portrait mode of your mobile device.
Once you start playing the Lovatts Memory Lane crossword, a timer automatically starts. If you want to take a break, you can pause the timer. Click on ‘’Resume’’ when you want to play again. Once you get stuck, you can click on ‘’Hint’’ tab and to fill the word, click on it again. However, if you use a hint, you won’t get a ranking. You can also look at the entire solved puzzle for 5 seconds if you click on ‘’Reveal’’ tab. To look for incorrect answers, click on ‘’Check‘’ tab which will display all the errors.
Lovatts Memory Lane crosswords are very fun, engaging and interesting. If you have a good memory, then you won’t have a problem solving these puzzles. Most of the answers are based on old movies, songs, cities, actors etc. so keep that in mind when you try to decipher a clue. We surely hope that you have a great time playing Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword.
- Play Lovatts Memory (official website) – Click Here
Lovatts Memory Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Lovatts Memory answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!