Category: Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword Answers
24-June-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.New Zealand climber ... Hillary, accompanied by Sherpa Norgay Tenzing, climbed to the summit of Everest on May 29, 1953
- 2.The Australian Women's Weekly always included the comic strip adventures of ... the Magician
- 3.Oscar-winning 1956 movie, Around The World ... Days starred David Niven and Shirley MacLaine
- 4.Frail Eddie Bracken, rejected by the Marine Corps, is mistaken for a brave soldier by his home town in ... The Conquering Hero
- 5.Where, in the riddle, I was going to when I met a many with seven wives
- 6.Born Lesley Hornby, she was the face of the 60s
- 7.John Creasey's dectective, the Honorable Richard Rollison, was known as The ...
- 8.Actor who starred in the war movie The Rats Of Tobruk, Chips ...
- 9.Australia's first Olympic gold medallist, ... Flack won the 800m and 1500m at the 1896 Olympics in Athens
- 10.Ingrid Bergman as Ilsa Lund in Casablanca pleaded, "Kiss me. Kiss me as ... the last time"
- 11.The Cuban missile crisis in 1962 saw an embarrassing backdown from this USSR leader, ... Krushchev
- 12.Spoonbending illusionist Uri ... was born on December 20, 1946
- 13.New Year song, ... Lang Syne
- 14.In Never Give A Sucker An Even Break, WC Fields said, "I was in love with a beautiful blonde once, dear. She drove me to ... That's the one thing I'm indebted to her for"
- 15.Writer ... Steele has written over 50 best-selling novels
- 16.In 1938 the Australian Grand Prix found a home near Bathurst in NSW at Mt ...
- 17.Child star Mickey ... played Andy Hardy in a series of popular 1940s films
- 18.The second atomic bomb of WWII fell on this Japanese city on August 9, 1945
- 19.When this prince was born in 1960, HM became the first reigning sovereign to give birth since Queen Victoria in 1857
- 20.The first book in Paul Scott's Raj quartet series was also the title given to their dramatisation for TV, The Jewel In The ...
- 21.In Gilda, Rita ..., unforgettable in black satin, sang Put The Blame On Mame
- 22.Delightful singing comic actress of the 30s and 40s, ... Durbin
- 23.Camels were replaced by a rail service between Adelaide to Oodnadatta and on to Alice Springs, known as the ...
- 24.Neville Chamberlain was Prime ... of Britain when war was declared on September 3, 1939
- 25.Julie Andrews was Thoroughly ... Millie
- 26.Psycho's shower scene star (along with the score), Janet ...
- 27.He made his first broadcast in 1924, television pioner John Logie ...
- 28.Nureyev and Fonteyn were ideal dancing the young lovers in the ballet, ... Juliet
- 29.Girl's headwear, Alice ...
- 30.An act, signed by Roosevelt in 1941, authorised war supplies to the Allies on the basis of ... or lease
- 31.Italian tenor Enrico ... made the world's first million-selling recording
About Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword
Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle which consists of historical people, places, movies and incidents. This crossword is aptly named as the answers are mostly famous people or places from the past. Most of the answers are based on popular locations, actors, actresses or singers. Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle for those who want a trip down the memory lane.
Lovatts Memory Lane are very easy to play. If you need help, there are instructions available on the Lovatts crossword page at lovattspuzzles.com. Basically, you click on the grid you want to solve and the word is highlighted. Similarly, clicking on the clue will highlight the word in the puzzle grid. Read the clue to unlock the answer. Write the letters in the gird to solve the puzzle. Playing on smartphone, the layout will change depending on the landscape or portrait mode of your mobile device.
Once you start playing the Lovatts Memory Lane crossword, a timer automatically starts. If you want to take a break, you can pause the timer. Click on ‘’Resume’’ when you want to play again. Once you get stuck, you can click on ‘’Hint’’ tab and to fill the word, click on it again. However, if you use a hint, you won’t get a ranking. You can also look at the entire solved puzzle for 5 seconds if you click on ‘’Reveal’’ tab. To look for incorrect answers, click on ‘’Check‘’ tab which will display all the errors.
Lovatts Memory Lane crosswords are very fun, engaging and interesting. If you have a good memory, then you won’t have a problem solving these puzzles. Most of the answers are based on old movies, songs, cities, actors etc. so keep that in mind when you try to decipher a clue. We surely hope that you have a great time playing Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword.
- Play Lovatts Memory (official website) – Click Here
Lovatts Memory Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Lovatts Memory answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!