Category: Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword Answers
22-September-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1."Your eyes are the eyes of .... in love; And, oh, how they give you away," claimed Frank Sinatra, Frankie Laine and The Four Aces
- 2.PG Wodehouse helped Hammerstein with the lyrics of Bill, a touching song from this Mississippi paddle steamer musical
- 3."Brevity is the soul of ...," wrote Dorothy Parker for Vogue magazine in 1916
- 4."Careless ... costs lives!" the British government warned in February, 1940 in its nation-wide anti-gossip campaign
- 5.Cartoon character, ... Gonzales
- 6."In short, ... simply not a more congenial spot; For happ'ly everaftering than here in Camelot!" promised Richard Harris
- 7.Dorothy's dog in The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz
- 8.Eartha Kitt sang, "Birds do it, bees do it," in Cole Porter's ... (Let's Fall In Love)
- 9.Apparently Ava Gardner never said that Melbourne was the ideal place to make a film about the end of the world; the film she was making there in 1959 was On The ...
- 10."They can't collect legal taxes from illegal money," complained this Chicago gangster - how wrong he was!
- 11."And yet we're not too young to know; This love will last though years may go; And then some day they may ...; We were not too young at all"
- 12.Spoonbending illusionist Uri ... was born on December 20, 1946
- 13.This star of High Noon who won an Oscar for his role in Mr Deeds Goes To Town was born on May 7, 1901; ... Cooper
- 14.In the 1953 animation of The Tell-Tale Heart, James Mason is the narrator and Stanley Baker is the voice of the author, Edgar ... Poe
- 15.The Platters crooned, "... shades of night are falling; It's twilight time; Out of the mist your voice is calling; It's twilight time"
- 16.Until it was annexed by Indonesia, East Timor was an overseas province of this European nation
- 17.Cole Porter suggested, "In olden days a glimpse of stocking was ... on as something shocking; Now, heaven knows, anything goes"
- 18.Britain's infamous Rillington Place murderer who was hanged on July 15, 1953; John ...
- 19."Chicks and ducks and geese better scurry; When I take you out in the surrey; When I take you out in the surrey with the ... on top"
- 20."Let's ... boat to Bermuda; Let's take a plane to Saint Paul; Let's take a kayak to Quincy or Nyack; Let's get away from it all"
- 21.In 1937 young Indian actor Sabu starred in the classic ... Boy
- 22.The pseudonym used by two American crime writers was the same name they gave to their detective hero, ... Queen
- 23.Lara's Theme promised, "Somewhere, my love, there will be songs to sing; Although the ... covers the hope of Spring"
- 24.Princess Margaret had a tragic romance with Group Captain Peter ...
- 25."On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me; Two ... doves and a partridge in a pear tree"
- 26."When the red, red ... comes bob bob bobbin' along"
- 27.Bobby Darin sang, "Oh, the ... has pretty teeth, dear; And he shows them pearly white; Just a jack-knife has MacHeath, dear; And he keeps it out of sight"
- 28."Ever since that night we've been ...; Lovers at first sight in love forever; It turned out so right for strangers in the night," sang Frank Sinatra
- 29.Oliver Hardy's comedy partner, ... Laurel, remarked, "If any of you cry at my funeral, I'll never speak to you again"
- 30."When it gets hot like this, you know what I do? I keep my undies in the icebox!" breathlessly declared Marilyn Monroe in The Seven Year ...
- 31.Baubles, Bangles And Beads and Stranger In Paradise were hits from this musical set in the mysterious east and based on the music of Borodin
About Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword
Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle which consists of historical people, places, movies and incidents. This crossword is aptly named as the answers are mostly famous people or places from the past. Most of the answers are based on popular locations, actors, actresses or singers. Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle for those who want a trip down the memory lane.
Lovatts Memory Lane are very easy to play. If you need help, there are instructions available on the Lovatts crossword page at lovattspuzzles.com. Basically, you click on the grid you want to solve and the word is highlighted. Similarly, clicking on the clue will highlight the word in the puzzle grid. Read the clue to unlock the answer. Write the letters in the gird to solve the puzzle. Playing on smartphone, the layout will change depending on the landscape or portrait mode of your mobile device.
Once you start playing the Lovatts Memory Lane crossword, a timer automatically starts. If you want to take a break, you can pause the timer. Click on ‘’Resume’’ when you want to play again. Once you get stuck, you can click on ‘’Hint’’ tab and to fill the word, click on it again. However, if you use a hint, you won’t get a ranking. You can also look at the entire solved puzzle for 5 seconds if you click on ‘’Reveal’’ tab. To look for incorrect answers, click on ‘’Check‘’ tab which will display all the errors.
Lovatts Memory Lane crosswords are very fun, engaging and interesting. If you have a good memory, then you won’t have a problem solving these puzzles. Most of the answers are based on old movies, songs, cities, actors etc. so keep that in mind when you try to decipher a clue. We surely hope that you have a great time playing Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword.
- Play Lovatts Memory (official website) – Click Here
Lovatts Memory Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Lovatts Memory answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!