Category: Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword Answers
21-September-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Bing Crosby sang Silver ... Gold
- 2.Larry Hagman, later to portray JR Ewing in Dallas, was an astronaut working for NASA when he found a genie in a bottle in this 60s TV classic
- 3.Musical about the life of sharpshooter Annie Oakley, Annie, Get Your ...
- 4."I believe above the ... the smallest prayer, will still be heard; I believe that someone in the great somewhere, hears every word," sang Frankie Laine
- 5.In 1947 Pandit Jawaharlal ... became the first Prime Minister of the dominion of India
- 6.In the nursery rhyme, he could eat no fat and his wife could eat no lean
- 7.The campaign badges in the US IN 1947 read, "I like ..."
- 8."I saw the light ... that I passed by her window; I saw the flickering shadows of love on her blind," sang Tom Jones in Delilah
- 9.In Moon River there were, "Two drifters off to see the world; There's ... lot of world to see"
- 10.Louis Armstrong number, Basin ...
- 11.President Kennedy was better known by these initials
- 12.Eddy Duchin sang, "I'll sing you a thousand love songs; And still they'll seem so few; I ... thousand voices; To tell you how I love you"
- 13."If you want to be happy for the rest of your life; Never make a pretty woman your wife; So from my personal point ...; Get an ugly girl to marry you"
- 14.Spirited actress Ann Sheridan was the ... girl
- 15.Title used when speaking of a princess
- 16."You're the cream in my coffee; You're the salt in my stew; You will always be, my necessity; ... lost without you"
- 17."I'll be with you in apple ...; I'll be with you to change your name to mine"
- 18.The Barnum and Bailey Circus called itself: "The Greatest ..."
- 19.What the old woman who had so many children she didn't know what to do lived in
- 20.Founded in 1943 with the aim of developing atomic weapons, the ... Alamos National Laboratory
- 21.She played the inimitable Pussy Galore in the the James Bond thriller, Goldfinger; ... Blackman
- 22.Ella Fitzgerald sang, "A-tisket, a-tasket; A green-and-yellow ..."
- 23.First Australian woman to become a federal government minister, Dame ...
- 24.Popular name for a diplomatic phone link between Russia and the US, the ... line
- 25.Judy Garland sang, "Just one look at you, my heart grew tipsy in me; You and you alone bring out the gypsy in me" in the Gershwin song ... You
- 26.In the 60s this ancient language began to be phased out in Roman Catholic services
- 27.Singer who was purr-fectly cast as Catwoman in the TV series Batman, starring Adam West
- 28.The ideal present for Mum was ... de Cologne
- 29.Released in 1957, Elvis Presley's best movie, ... Rock
- 30.Nevil Shute's novel of Australians awaiting the effects of nuclear fallout, filmed with Ava Gardner and Gregory Peck. It was On The ...
- 31.The Big Three at WWII's Yalta conference were Stalin, Churchill and this US president
- 32.According to the proverb, to ... is human, to forgive, divine
About Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword
Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle which consists of historical people, places, movies and incidents. This crossword is aptly named as the answers are mostly famous people or places from the past. Most of the answers are based on popular locations, actors, actresses or singers. Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle for those who want a trip down the memory lane.
Lovatts Memory Lane are very easy to play. If you need help, there are instructions available on the Lovatts crossword page at lovattspuzzles.com. Basically, you click on the grid you want to solve and the word is highlighted. Similarly, clicking on the clue will highlight the word in the puzzle grid. Read the clue to unlock the answer. Write the letters in the gird to solve the puzzle. Playing on smartphone, the layout will change depending on the landscape or portrait mode of your mobile device.
Once you start playing the Lovatts Memory Lane crossword, a timer automatically starts. If you want to take a break, you can pause the timer. Click on ‘’Resume’’ when you want to play again. Once you get stuck, you can click on ‘’Hint’’ tab and to fill the word, click on it again. However, if you use a hint, you won’t get a ranking. You can also look at the entire solved puzzle for 5 seconds if you click on ‘’Reveal’’ tab. To look for incorrect answers, click on ‘’Check‘’ tab which will display all the errors.
Lovatts Memory Lane crosswords are very fun, engaging and interesting. If you have a good memory, then you won’t have a problem solving these puzzles. Most of the answers are based on old movies, songs, cities, actors etc. so keep that in mind when you try to decipher a clue. We surely hope that you have a great time playing Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword.
- Play Lovatts Memory (official website) – Click Here
Lovatts Memory Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Lovatts Memory answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!