Category: Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword Answers
20-November-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Father and son rag-and-bone men Albert and Harold were the attractions of this 1960s British comedy
- 2.Thousands of Allied prisoners were forced to work in thick jungle to construct a railway between Burma and this nation once known as Siam
- 3."When the sky is a bright canary yellow; I forget every cloud I've ever seen; So they call ... cock-eyed optimist; Immature and incurably green"
- 4."I'm leaning on a lamp-post at the corner of the street; In case a ... little lady comes by"
- 5.Doris Day starred with Gordon MacRae in the film re-working of No, No, Nanette, ... For Two
- 6.The Seekers hit, "Hey there, Georgy girl; Swingin' down the street so fancy-free; Nobody you meet could ... the loneliness there; Inside you"
- 7.Said Saki (H H Munro), "Her frocks are built in Paris, but she wears them with a strong English ..."
- 8.Dean Martin was, "Standing on the corner watching all the girls go by; Standing on the corner giving all the girls the ..."
- 9.Mao Tse-tung retreated 10,000 km from the Nationalist Army of ... Kai-Shek in the Long March
- 10.Rich, colourful 1952 film based on the life of Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec and starring Jose Ferrer as a tormented artist; Moulin ...
- 11.JD Salinger's 1951 novel, The Catcher In ...
- 12.Scottish motor-racing great who won his first Grand Prix in Italy in 1965, Jackie ...
- 13.The ideal present for Mum on Mother's Day or at Christmas was ... de Cologne
- 14."I have often walked down this street before; But the ... always stayed beneath my feet before," sang Andy Williams in this My Fair Lady classic
- 15.The Youth League of this political party was formed in 1944 led by Nelson Mandela, Walter Sisulu and Oliver Tambo
- 16.The Springfields sang, "You can't buy my love with money for I never was that kind; Silver ... and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine"
- 17."Another bride, another June, another sunny honeymoon; Another season, ... for making whoopee"
- 18."He flies through the air with the greatest of ease; The daring young man on the flying ..."
- 19."There stands me wife; The idol of me life; Singing, 'Roll or bowl ..., a penny a pitch'"
- 20."There's no business like show business like no business I know," they sang. "Nowhere could you get that happy feeling when you are stealing that ... bow"
- 21.Eva Gabor starred in the TV comedy series Green Acres and sang: "... York is where I'd rather stay; I get allergic smelling hay"
- 22."Why not retire to a farm; And be contented to ...; The birds off the trees?" asked Eddie Duchin
- 23."In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it; You'll be the grandest lady ... Parade"
- 24.In his Barrack-Room Ballads, Kipling has the Devil asking, "It's clever, but is it ...?"
- 25.Spencer Tracy's character in the 1960 film Inherit The Wind was based on real-life defence lawyer ... Darrow
- 26.Youthful Greek proprietor of 90 ships, Aristotle Onassis became the owner of the Monte ... casino in 1953
- 27.Sir Charles Kinsford-Smith was flying this plane when he went missing over the Bay of Bengal, Lady ... Cross
- 28.This aviatrix made a record-breaking solo flight from England to Australia in 1937, Jean ...
- 29.Britain's anti-nuclear group, CND stood for the Campaign for Nuclear ...
- 30.The film that made Audrey Hepburn a star and earned her an Oscar, Roman ...
- 31.Nicholas Monsarrat's best-selling novel of the WWII Atlantic, The Cruel ...
- 32.Lara's Theme promised, "Somewhere, my love, there will be ... to sing; Although the snow covers the hope of Spring"
- 33.He burst onto the world's screens in The Charge Of The Light Brigade; he was Tasmania's ... Flynn
- 34."My, my, my, Delilah; Why, why, why Delilah? I could see, that girl ... good for me; But I was lost like a slave that no man could free"
About Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword
Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle which consists of historical people, places, movies and incidents. This crossword is aptly named as the answers are mostly famous people or places from the past. Most of the answers are based on popular locations, actors, actresses or singers. Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle for those who want a trip down the memory lane.
Lovatts Memory Lane are very easy to play. If you need help, there are instructions available on the Lovatts crossword page at lovattspuzzles.com. Basically, you click on the grid you want to solve and the word is highlighted. Similarly, clicking on the clue will highlight the word in the puzzle grid. Read the clue to unlock the answer. Write the letters in the gird to solve the puzzle. Playing on smartphone, the layout will change depending on the landscape or portrait mode of your mobile device.
Once you start playing the Lovatts Memory Lane crossword, a timer automatically starts. If you want to take a break, you can pause the timer. Click on ‘’Resume’’ when you want to play again. Once you get stuck, you can click on ‘’Hint’’ tab and to fill the word, click on it again. However, if you use a hint, you won’t get a ranking. You can also look at the entire solved puzzle for 5 seconds if you click on ‘’Reveal’’ tab. To look for incorrect answers, click on ‘’Check‘’ tab which will display all the errors.
Lovatts Memory Lane crosswords are very fun, engaging and interesting. If you have a good memory, then you won’t have a problem solving these puzzles. Most of the answers are based on old movies, songs, cities, actors etc. so keep that in mind when you try to decipher a clue. We surely hope that you have a great time playing Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword.
- Play Lovatts Memory (official website) – Click Here
Lovatts Memory Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Lovatts Memory answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!